Should the Knicks front office members visit KO?

What makes you think they (or the players) don't read the forums...and occasionally post on them? I doubt they would make themselves known thou...for various reasons.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Even if they made themselves known no one would believe then but it makes you wonder do they do things like play 2k and trade players they don't want to play with or something if I was an NBA player I'd be Im the gym all the time no guest appearances or partying unless its a teammates wedding

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Is this a serious thread? hahahahhahah......The front office come to KO? Man some of you guys need some professional help.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
What makes you think they (or the players) don't read the forums...and occasionally post on them? I doubt they would make themselves known thou...for various reasons.

If CA7 is really Melo, I want to tell you that you need to get in better shape this off-season and come in and drop buckets. I'll even be a fan if you come in and drop the buckets, top shape, you gotta dish the rock, you can't always force it over three guys. Some situations, just make the pass. I think your conditioning is the biggest problem.

Bottom line, you have to get serious and focus on basketball, not decorating your apartment. You have to be hungry for it.

It's about the team, that's the bottom line, play team ball and SACRIFICE For the team. That's the thing, you gotta sacrifice.

Conditioning and sacrifice, that's what you have to learn.

Reactions: CA7

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I think it would be cool if a player came out on national TV, at the halftime break, and said "oh I am this guy on knicksonline.com forum".

I don't see why that would be so crazy, it would be good. Better than twitter.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
Even if they made themselves known no one would believe then but it makes you wonder do they do things like play 2k and trade players they don't want to play with or something if I was an NBA player I'd be Im the gym all the time no guest appearances or partying unless its a teammates wedding

Wow, I'm touched when you say you'd be in the gym all the time. It's no doubt a very difficult thing to achieve. When you become an NBA player, you will probably be surrounded by a lot of hot chicks, models, beautiful girls. You talk, you drink, and you have fun. One thing leads to another. Jesus, who can resist that?

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
I think it would be cool if a player came out on national TV, at the halftime break, and said "oh I am this guy on knicksonline.com forum".

I don't see why that would be so crazy, it would be good. Better than twitter.

I would be shocked. :)
And I think it will change the atmosphere here. (Or not?)

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
I'm sorry but anyone who really believes that if someone from our front office actually came on here and saw a post and would get swayed by it is seriously kidding them self LMAO!!!

pat

Starter
I agree but to call me biased is unnecessary

I agree to what you are saying about Lin, but everybody is biased. It's not a good or bad thing. It's inevitable. How did we get here?

The front office? I guess from my point of view they are listening to fans too much. Look at the teams which are most successful in building a contender: Among them you will find Indiana, OKC, the Spurs and the Clippers. While LA by no means is a small market, they are in the long shadow of the Lakers which is giving them some leeway. I guess it is about being allowed to go through a drought when you are having the feeling you are on the right track. In New York fans are demanding something all the time: Fire Isiah, fire D'Antoni, trade Marbury, trade Amare, trade Melo, sign-and-trade Lin. There is no continuity. When on faction has got the feeling we are on the right track (e.g. D'antoni, move the ball, offense is the best defense) the next faction isn't happy. When they are happy (e.g. defense first, get Melo to commit to a defensive effort, play iso-basketball) the other faction goes bonkers. In an ideal world, a team of a GM (in an ideal world Masai Ujiri), and a coaching staff would walk into Dolan's office and say "This is what we are going to do. Give us 10 years and with the amount of money we can spend here and still be profitable, we can make this franchise, the most profitable and victorious in the history of the game, but stay out of basketball operations and let's weather all the **** storms which are going to come."

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
Forget this forum. I just wish they scouted players better and were able to develop them like the Spurs/OKC/Celtics. If they followed their versions of team basketball and player development it wouldn't matter who was on our team.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
If CA7 is really Melo, I want to tell you that you need to get in better shape this off-season and come in and drop buckets. I'll even be a fan if you come in and drop the buckets, top shape, you gotta dish the rock, you can't always force it over three guys. Some situations, just make the pass. I think your conditioning is the biggest problem.

Bottom line, you have to get serious and focus on basketball, not decorating your apartment. You have to be hungry for it.

It's about the team, that's the bottom line, play team ball and SACRIFICE For the team. That's the thing, you gotta sacrifice.

It makes more sense if it's a shared account between him and Lala. Can't be playing and replying GT's at the same time. :beer:

Sometimes he has great love for Lin--Lala

Other times, he wants to trade Lin for anyone (jelousy)--Melo

CA7

Scoring Champ

sometimes I hate you well mostly all the time except now this **** was funny

+1 dude

LV&C

Benchwarmer
If Orangeblobman is Dolan, then Lin is resigned for sure. :mrgreen:

I also do not like that the players are partying hard. I mean I can understand family gatherings, cookouts things like that but and occasional bar hopping. But I do not like them partying hard into the wee hours of the night. I want them to take their profession seriously. They are paid big bucks. That means even in off-season they gotta practice, practice, practice!

Kiyaman

Legend
HELL NO! not this forum or any other Knicks forum ......

HELL NO! not this forum or any other Knicks forums with the majority of fans being bias as hell using the blame game on individual players for a loss. within the past decade of losing twice more games then wins all the Knicks forums broke down to become individual-fan members of the Knicks team.....SVG-fans, Houston-fans, Spree-Fans, Isiah-fans, Marbury-fans, Crawford-fans, Curry-fans, Larry Brown-Fans, David Lee-fans, W.Chandler-Fans, Dantoni-fans, Gallo-Fans, Felton-fans, Amare-fans, Melo-Fans, Tyson Chandler-fans, Shump-fans, Novak-fans, JR Smith-fans, and Lin-Sanity fans.

There are very few members in Knicks forums today that are Knicks (Team) Fans.....
especially with all the millions of "Trade-Threads" put up each season in all Knicks-Forums.

How many KO members understood the "Lin-Sanity Rule" in February?
Where Lin-Sanity added the defensive-players to be apart of the offense,
which force the offensive players to perform on defense or watch the
defensive players take all the shots.

Sage

Rotation player
I wonder if you guys think the Knicks front office should visit this board as often as possible, or not at all?

Sh** no, man. This team would be dismantled and reassembled 10 times a season if the front office actually listened to the fans.

Plus most posters are just using the ESPN trade machine, so the Knicks front office could save themselves a step and just use that.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I legitimately feel like Donnie Walsh went on this forum at one point or another because lots of people here were pushing for Sergio Rodriguez and then Donnie went out and got him.

pat

Starter

How many KO members understood the "Lin-Sanity Rule" in February?
Where Lin-Sanity added the defensive-players to be apart of the offense,
which force the offensive players to perform on defense or watch the
defensive players take all the shots.

Do you realize that this is the most prominent concept in European basketball, in contrast to NBA superstar ball? So why do you hate on European players so much?