Jermaine O Neal NEEDS to be suspended for some kind of drug!

Starks

Starter
don't listen to him. He just wants Thomas to trade for him.

Me, I don't want any trades or anything unless i know Thomas is done.

I don't even mind the losses anymore. I just look at them as a means to get him fired

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think after NY Isiah will have no credentials left. Thats why hes gonna do Commercials for Burger King with his 3 best friends who also got fired by the Knicks, Zach, Eddy, and Jerome. Dolans Fat Drunk Ass can join them too.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Jermaine Oneal Is Right But At The Same Time Needs To Be Blame, When The Game Is Under The Line He Doesn't Know What Plays To Call. He Doesn't Know When To And Not To Sub In A Player. He Needs To Stick With Being The Gm Instead Of The Coach. Isiah Needs To Resign As A Coach And Hand It Over To Dave Hanners Or Herb Williams. I Think Most Of The Players On The Knicks Will Flourish Under A Different Coach. I Think Steph Can Flourish In Detroit, Miami Or Even Phoenix. Where He Can Be Able To Do What He Does Best, As For Jamal He Can Flourish Under Isiah. Why Is Nate Not Getting Some Playing Time, Its Getting Ridiculous Why Isiah Would Bench Nate. He Is Our Spark Plug. Isiah Needs To Do Something, He Has So Much Faith In Jamal That Even When Things Aren't Going On Well For Jamal, He Keeps Him In The Game. This Got To Stop, I Think Jamal Is A Hell Of A Player Who Changes The Momentum Of The The Game When Coming Off The Bench. Aka A Manu Ginobli Type Of Player Without The Quality Shot Selection And Defense.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
yo like dead ass does Dolan even know all the players in the knicks..this dude got no Basketball knowledge...

from where i sit I can see Dolan n i watched for a while (since the game was nothing to look at) and he seemed soooo bored and uninterested... he doesn't even look at the knick bench even tho he's right next to it

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
he also thought Ron Artest was worth figthing an entire arena of pistons fans.

how did that work out...............

please Jermaine, worry about the people who are CURRENTLY with ur team

jzero29

Rotation player
Isiah as much to blame.

I wish Artest would jump into a Garden crowd and beat the shit out of Dolan. Thats ppv material right there ...
LMAO! to funny!
Jermaine Oneal Is Right But At The Same Time Needs To Be Blame, When The Game Is Under The Line He Doesn't Know What Plays To Call. He Doesn't Know When To And Not To Sub In A Player. He Needs To Stick With Being The Gm Instead Of The Coach. Isiah Needs To Resign As A Coach And Hand It Over To Dave Hanners Or Herb Williams. I Think Most Of The Players On The Knicks Will Flourish Under A Different Coach. I Think Steph Can Flourish In Detroit, Miami Or Even Phoenix. Where He Can Be Able To Do What He Does Best, As For Jamal He Can Flourish Under Isiah. Why Is Nate Not Getting Some Playing Time, Its Getting Ridiculous Why Isiah Would Bench Nate. He Is Our Spark Plug. Isiah Needs To Do Something, He Has So Much Faith In Jamal That Even When Things Aren't Going On Well For Jamal, He Keeps Him In The Game. This Got To Stop, I Think Jamal Is A Hell Of A Player Who Changes The Momentum Of The The Game When Coming Off The Bench. Aka A Manu Ginobli Type Of Player Without The Quality Shot Selection And Defense.
EXactly, Isiah has lost this team, A coaches job is to motivate and to keep team as a team orientated, to heal the locker room fueds and so on and if that means benching guys who aren't playing D, or say leave the team high and dry and the team votes them off the island for one game, the coach has to do it. He is ultimately responsible for the teams play. He is a bad coach because he cannot motivate these guys. WHen Nate plays well, the next game he isn't rewarded, he's benched? why? When steph acts up and should be benched, he stays on court? when jamaal is chucking and goes cold, starts commiting turnovers, he's not pulled, On defense when the team is letting guys get open jumpers and clear path to the rim. Curry lets guys get several offensive rebounds and then a put back in same play, Isiah leaves him out there. He's a terrible coach who has lost this team. Why listen to him when their is no punishment for not listening. Why play hard when there is no reward!
Onto Isiah the GM, obviously, you can't just assemble a team of basketball individual talent and have a playoffteam. You need to concern yourself with chemistry and player types and locker room attitude. along with attiude on the court. How many times has steph been a problem? how about jamaal, to quiet and soft spoken to be a leader, Tim duncan is an exception because he's unstopable and plays sick defense. Curry's confidence problems and no pride on d. Jarred Jeff, just one dimensional defensive guy. Same goes for Balkman and lee(although they are a little more versitile) You need to have a concept of a team where the players compliment one another. and get those type of players. Obviously Isiah the GM has no Idea. He's taken a struggling medium level team when he got it, straight to the basement then on top of that he's broken the stairs out! We are in trouble for a couple years.
He can point the blame on the players, and they deserve some blame, but he is as much to blame, if not more. Failing to motivate, failing to assemble a team with heart, chemistry, pride or defense.

jzero29

Rotation player
P.S.

P.s. Jermaine O'Neil is one of the most ignorant players I have ever heard. He makes ridiculous statement after ridiculous statement. The Guy never was educated. His whole life view is what he's learned or observed from high school while being a NBA scouted talent. How real is that? The average american experience from birth to death, he will never know. I mean, congratulations to him. But he doesn't have a clue. When the NBA, started the rule you can't draft highschool players, he claimed it was a racist plot. Meanwhile the intent was for those players who make themself eligible and aren't NBA talent, So this way that guy who thinks he's the King of Highschool B-Ball, and can play in NBA, doesn't get shocked when he doesn't get drafted, and now has blown his shot at college and an education.Once you declare for NBA draft and have an agent, you can't play NCAA basketball anymore, even if you don't get drafted.
How many guys have been succesfull straight out of high school? I bet the number of guys who go undrafted and find themselves working at McDonalds. Not to mention the guys who do get drafted and then, never develope into NBA talent and are cut.
Yes some of these guys can make it, but the odds are against you. This way you go to college, start an education, can evaluate yourself against a greater level of talent in the NCAA, Maybe you don't have the talent, and then realize you should value your education.
Next is the whole Artest was right to try and fight the crowd. THis is not the street, you are a performer, a proffesional and an athelete of above average size, and they are a paying customer. Sure they are obnoxiuos, but you In the United states there are laws against beating people, even if they deserve it. Next, there are laws preventing fans from being jackasses and they usually get fined and arrested if they come onto the court or are caught throwing stuff, but not if the NBA player charges into the stands. They even suspend guys in hockey for interacting with fans!! Granted they only get a 5min penalty for fighting each other.
Basically the guy is one of the most ignorant guys in the NBA. Thats what happens when you throw millions at a highschool kid, who everyone kisses your ass. When your a star from 18, you don't have real views.

nyk_nyk

All Star
At what point do you just determine that the players are unable to be motivated for a full 48 minutes? I mean I watch every game and I don't see the focus for the whole game. With an exception of a few players like Lee, Balkman, Q, and maybe Fred, the team doesn't have that "kill" mentality. Good teams will let you think you are hanging around until the 3rd and 4th qtrs when they just shut you down and send you home with an L. I don’t think this team has dominated anyone this season.

PS - I'm starting to really dislike Curry.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This is all pointless, It doesnt matter who is coachin this team its the players. We have to many Pussys on this team (I apologize to Knicks1stLady and reckoning for my language).

• Curry + Z-BO + Q-Rich = Out of shape
  • Curry + Z-Bo + Crawford + Q-Rich + Nate R = no defense
  • Balkmen + Lee + Collins + Jeffries = no or very little offense
  • Fred Jones = some offense, some defense
  • Crawford + Q-Rich + Nate = low shooting %'s
  • Z-BO + Curry = good shooting percentages, selfish, slow down offense and defense, cant pass (especially Curry), turnover prone
  • Marbury = best player on team
  • Wilson Chandler + Randolph Morris = More Minutes

Jeff Van Gundy would not want to coach this team. This team needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.

Jermaine is right about Isiah in Indiana but Isiah ruined any chance of bein a good coach in NY becuz of how bad of a GM hes been. And hes been making alot of stupid coaching mistakes. His starting lineup needs to be changed, he has no idea when to reward players for good play. He doesnt know when to take certain players out of the game and when to bring certain players into the game.

In conlcusion, Team + Isiah = Shit.

paris401

Starter
P.s. Jermaine O'Neil is one of the most ignorant players .

when isiah got fired as coach in indy and last year when indy and golden state swapped players, both times oneil made numerous threats/trade demands/etc... but he is still playing in indy... why ...$62 is owed him... thats why...

he is far from ignorant...

jzero29

Rotation player
he's not because he likes money?

DO you know what ignorant means? It means not knowing, often uneducated. So you mean to tell me, Jermaine O'Neil isn't ignorant, because he stayed in indiana, for money? Exactly what about having 62 mill owed to you and wanting it makes you not ignorant? It makes you not stupid, but he is still ignorant, thinking the NBA is out to get black players, which it 75%-85% is made up off is silly. Also saying Artest had the right to charge the stands? ignorance of what is right or wrong. Saying Isiah is a good coach, well, what does he know of how Isiah is coaching the knicks? He knows nothing. He knew how he coached the Pacers, and so did larry bird who fired him. He has made bad decision after bad decision as a coach, a GM and as a person(ask mrs. sanders) The Guy is ruining the knicks.