Seattle Supersonics vs New York Knicks Game Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The new knicks point guard Zach Randolph bringin it up the court and he............misses a layup. Zach orders 5 whoppers as Isiah Thomas calls timeout.

Pricey

Rotation player
4 pts down with a quarter to go......
I think Randolph has been fairly decent, turns it over a bit but has done a fair bit tonight to this point.
Im sure in 20 mins time i will be giving him abuse though

NYKnicks15

Starter
down by 5 with 1:20 to go. doesnt look good. we played alright though but we still need a change.

now 6 wait steal and dunk by JC down by 4

watson misses one 20 second timeout NY has the ball.

offensive foul.. jc. hes really doin it all isnt he? haha

down 7 with 33 seconds. good riddance.

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
down by 5 with 1:20 to go. doesnt look good. we played alright though but we still need a change.

now 6 wait steal and dunk by JC down by 4

watson misses one 20 second timeout NY has the ball.

offensive foul.. jc. hes really doin it all isnt he? haha

down 7 with 33 seconds. good riddance.
we r now officially the worst team in the league

Starks

Starter
How the hell does a team lose to the SONICS?????????

It's official, Isiaha has to be shot. It's the only way

LJ4ptplay

Starter
When will the suffering end? Put us out of our misery and FIRE ISIAH THOMAS NOW!!! Let Herb Williams coach the team and Glen Grunwald be the interim GM for the remainder of the year. The Knicks are now the worst team in east and the third worst team in the entire NBA. I can't take this anymore. How can this continue for so long? If this were any other franchise, changes would have been made by now.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
stephon needs to man the fuck up

WHAT DO U MEAN BY STEPHON NEED TO MAN THE FUCK UP? IF U WERE IN HIS SHOES, WILL U ABANDON THE DEATH OF UR FATHER AND JUST JUMP TO BASKETBALL? HE TRIED BUT HE FAILED SO HOW IS THAT HIS FAULT? THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN A GAME OF BASKETBALL AND IS NOT LIKE THE KNICKS ARE PLAYING GOOD BASKETBALL. HECK EVEN IF I WAS STEPH, I WILL TAKE A MONTH OFF. SHIT! MAN LET HIM GRIEVE THE DEATH OF HIS FATHER; IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS FATHER, STEPHON WILL NOT BE WHERE HE IS NOW. AND BY THE WAY, THIS HOWS U HOW TERRIBLE THE KNICKS ARE, THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO BEAT A STRUGGLING TEAM IN SEATTLE AND HERE WE ARE WITH ANOTHER LOSS. THE KNICKS ARE JUST A JOKE, AM HOPE STEPHON COMES TO THE LINEUP VERY QUICKLY TO HELP THIS NY KNICKS COS THEY ARE VERY PATHETIC WHEN U WATCH THEM PLAY.

Last edited:

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
i cant take this no more this year looks like it will be more worse than the year with larry brown. isiah has to go this team isnt even competitive.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Postgame Report

Seattle Wins​

Welcome to MSG33's postgame show. Im your host Jazzy Jeff and Im here to break down the Knicks lost tonight to Seattle. Kurt Thomas made two baskets in the final 2 minutes of the game including a 3-point play on one of them and helped Seattle defeat his former team. The Knicks drop to 6 and 15 and suffer another dissapointing loss to a team that is now only a half game behind the Knicks. It is obvious that the Knicks need their leader Stephon Marbury back. Lets take a look at the stats for both teams.

Statistics

Seattle Supersonics

Kevin Durrant-30pts(11-20),5rbs,4asts,3TO
Jeff Green-17pts(7-14),5rbs,3asts
Kurt Thomas-9pts(3-6),8rbs,2blks
New York KNicks

Zach Randolph-27pts(11-18),16rbs,4asts,3TO
Jamal Crawford-29pts(11-22),6asts,4TO
David Lee-16pts(7-11),7rbs
Eddy Curry-12pts(6-11),6rbs (24minutes)

Turnovers and no defense hurt the Knicks tonight. Zach Randolph played better on offense but he still turned the ball over too much and his defense was poor. He did a great job on the boards though, snatching 16 rebounds.

Jamal Crawford played better on offense also but he had the same problems as Zach: Turnovers and no defense. Its obvious by now that Jamal is a bad defender but he needs to find a way to at least be consistent on offense, cutdown the turnovers, and improve his shot selection. The same goes for Zach Randolph.

Eddy Curry was not a factor in the 2nd half. He needs to find a way to be intense for an entire game. Mentally Curry is weak and needs to toughen up.

David Lee played great coming off the bench scoring 16 points and grabbing 7 rebounds in 32 minutes. He deserves more minutes and he proved it tonight.

And thats all for tonight, thanks for joining me, I'm your host Jazzy Jeff and catch me tomorrow for my pregame for the Knicks game Friday night in Chicago.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
I Miss The First 2 Quarters Of The Game But As The Game Continued, I Did Not See Q.rich In The Game. Was He Injured Or He Was Benched Through Lack Of Defense Or What? Cos I Was Wondering Why Isiah Didn't Put Him In The Game.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
stephon needs to man the fuck up

Whats your problem, he just lost his pops. You know how tough that is? Watch your f*ckin mouth, theres probably people on here who lost their pops too, wheres your heart at

So r we thinking Chicago by 20pts +???
Gordan and Deng will have a field day, Play Lee from the start!!!!

I hope Isiah finally smartens up and takes Curry and Q-Rich out of the lineup, how about Crawford too? Especially once Starbury comes back. I hope Isiah reads that article that was on realgm.com, that lineup would solve some of the defensive problems with Lee, Balkmen, and Fred JOnes in the lineup instead of Curry, Crawford, and Q-Rich.

I Miss The First 2 Quarters Of The Game But As The Game Continued, I Did Not See Q.rich In The Game. Was He Injured Or He Was Benched Through Lack Of Defense Or What? Cos I Was Wondering Why Isiah Didn't Put Him In The Game.

I think he got hurt but this means more minutes for Renaldo Balkmen.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Welcome to the site, I dunno about a blowout but they should win. Some would argue that we are the worst team in the league. Lee will get that double double but Crawford wont score 30+ and Curry wont block a shot.

Curry didnt block a shot, Crawford scored 29, We are not record wise but still officially the worst team in the league and Lee did not get that double double but he still scored 16 points and got 7 rebounds.