2012-13 Carmelo Anthony Player Performance and News Thread

Who do you think will win the MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metrocard

Legend
How's that?

BTW after tough loses to BOS and CHI we're geting reputation of not being able to handle when teams play us hard.

Unfortunately I have to look at our leaders such as coach and Kidd etc...

Our leaders must calm us down and help the team maintain- surprisingly it was more JR doing this than Melo. And also I saw an opportunity/need for STAT last night.

I saw one too...I hope Stoudimire can step up because this is his chance to play a big role with Melo potentially getting suspended sadly...sigh. I hate this whole situation man...Garnett is a bastard.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Rumors have it Melo gettin a divorce

Don?t ask me how I know this but reality TV star La La Vazquez and her NY Knick husband, Carmelo Anthony, are headed for divorce court. Friends say La La has been living the life of a single woman after separating from Anthony last year. Insiders say La La is keeping herself busy by focusing all of her attention on her son, Kiyan, and filming the 3rd season of her reality TV show, La La?s Full Court Life, which premieres in February. La La recently returned to her old stomping grounds in Atlanta, and tongues were wagging about a certain chick in La La?s entourage who she couldn?t take her eyes off.

Then La La jetted off to Miami, where she rang in the New Year at a luxury South Beach hotel without Melo, who partied in New York with friends. Insiders say La La and Melo are still courteous to each other, for the sake of their son. And they still go out in public together to keep up appearances. But La La has reportedly moved on ? with Melo?s blessing!

damn this sucks

Kiyaman

Legend
A sad situation in New York

Rumors have it Melo gettin a divorce

Don’t ask me how I know this but reality TV star La La Vazquez and her NY Knick husband, Carmelo Anthony, are headed for divorce court. Friends say La La has been living the life of a single woman after separating from Anthony last year. Insiders say La La is keeping herself busy by focusing all of her attention on her son, Kiyan, and filming the 3rd season of her reality TV show, La La’s Full Court Life, which premieres in February. La La recently returned to her old stomping grounds in Atlanta, and tongues were wagging about a certain chick in La La’s entourage who she couldn’t take her eyes off.

Then La La jetted off to Miami, where she rang in the New Year at a luxury South Beach hotel without Melo, who partied in New York with friends. Insiders say La La and Melo are still courteous to each other, for the sake of their son. And they still go out in public together to keep up appearances. But La La has reportedly moved on — with Melo’s blessing!

damn this sucks

New York New York the big booty Apple .. where divorce-rate has reach an all time high, where couples seperate but still stay intimate for one reason or another.

Doc Rivers small rotation crew headed by KG expose the identity of the 23-11 Knicks super-star Melo, and coach Woody 48 minute Melo-system-play-plan that Woody has been running consistently for 34 games (with Melo or without Melo in the lineup) .. a system that is only good for a 50 win season, and a unsuccessful postseason series .. having just one-strategy made Denver a first-round series team.

Lucky we are early in the season, where changes and several new plays could be added with the return of "Camby & Stat" to the rotation.
This season 34 games has average a low 8 points per game on fastbreak baskets .. making us one of the top-5 worst transition teams in the league, plus being out-rebounded 2 games out of every 3 games does not make us look like the top-contender for the ECF.

So if u are curious about what is the "48 minute Melo-system-play-plan" it is a halfcourt system of walking the ball up-court on 98% of our offensive-possession to a setup defense where we have less or one option to score on a decent defensive team. Plus we get to layed back resting in our halfcourt-offense watching Melo & JR take more than 50% of the team shot attempts, which make teammates take their time getting back on defense, as if they expect our oposition to walk the ball up the court on their offensive-possession LOL.
This system has not been utilizing peremeter-shooter Novak for 9 shot attempts per game, or Brewer in the back-door, or a transition fastbreak basket from all the steals rookie Pablo has had since the preseason games.

Its not about being a Melo-Hater .. its about knowing the type of player Melo were in Syracuse & Denver, a one conventional skill offensive-player who all-around best performance has not reach the level of Dwayne Wade poor performance.

Its not Stat that must co-exist with Melo .. its Melo that NEED to co-exist with Stat to take Melo to the next level.
Its coach Woody's job to explain this to Dolan's boy Carmelo Anthony ..
Man-up Woody...

Kiyaman

Legend
Dont get my post wrong .....

KO Members & Melo-fans dont get me wrong .. I like the shiiii out of the "Melo-system-play-plan", I just dont like it for the entire 48 minutes per game, game after game.
It would work a helluva lot better if we only used it for 24 minute a game in certain lineups .. that would be the first-step toward Tyson/Stat/Melo co-existence .. a younger Jason Kidd wouldve built 3 types of systems with all the talent we have in our rotation.

We just need a plan-B and plan-C
Plan-A won us 23 games out of 34 games .. not bad.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
KO Members & Melo-fans dont get me wrong .. I like the shiiii out of the "Melo-system-play-plan", I just dont like it for the entire 48 minutes per game, game after game.
It would work a helluva lot better if we only used it for 24 minute a game in certain lineups .. that would be the first-step toward Tyson/Stat/Melo co-existence .. a younger Jason Kidd wouldve built 3 types of systems with all the talent we have in our rotation.

We just need a plan-B and plan-C
Plan-A won us 23 games out of 34 games .. not bad.

Plan b and c will not fully be seen through until we get shump and felton back.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Melo suspended for one game after altercation with Gayknee.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

The NBA has suspended New York's Carmelo Anthony one game for confrontation with Kevin Garnett.

carmelo-anthony-kevin-garnett.jpg

New video footage of the altercation between KG and Melo outside at the bus stop.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/a...tup_carmelo_says_kg_crossed_the_line/12614368

Last edited by a moderator:

Sage

Rotation player
So it's the Pacers game he'll miss?

...****

I hope there's punishment coming for Garnett too at least?

Kiyaman

Legend
When Stat return on Christmas, I wanted Melo to miss the next 5 to 10 games so Stat could get familiar with the new 2012-13 Knicks roster on the court without the interuption of Melo-ball.

How come no-one is curious about why Woody has not put a bench frontcourt lineup of Camby/Stat/and Copeland together for PG-Pablo to get his pick n roll game flowin, plus Pablo could gain an assist off of his steals with a fastbreak basket from Stat.

erivera

Benchwarmer
it gets me annoyed when melo gets suspended for this. he should've been fined. i bet if garnett told stern something about his family he'd suspend him for a month or something.

metrocard

Legend
When Stat return on Christmas, I wanted Melo to miss the next 5 to 10 games so Stat could get familiar with the new 2012-13 Knicks roster on the court without the interuption of Melo-ball.

How come no-one is curious about why Woody has not put a bench frontcourt lineup of Camby/Stat/and Copeland together for PG-Pablo to get his pick n roll game flowin, plus Pablo could gain an assist off of his steals with a fastbreak basket from Stat.

Not your best stuff here.....