GAME THREAD - 12/29/06 - 9:00 PM Knicks @ Suns

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread.

9:00 PM, Friday, December 29th, 2006
US Airways Center, Phoenix, AZ

<table align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="420"><tbody><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am
TV STREAMING: TVU - O-TSN (channel 32398)
Radio Streaming: The Game Live

</td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="#003399">
knicks_logo.gif

New York Knicks: 13-18
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3099.jpg
</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3407.jpg
3609.jpg
3934.jpg
3514.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marbury</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Crawford</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Jeffries</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Frye</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Curry</center></td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><td colspan="6">
@
</td></tr><tr height="1"><td colspan="6" bgcolor="black"></td></tr><tr align="center"><th colspan="6" bgcolor="indigo">
suns_logo.gif

Phoenix Suns: 19-7
</th></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>PG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SG</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>SF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>PF</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>C</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>
3103.jpg
3467.jpg
3724.jpg
3332.jpg
3607.jpg
</center></td></tr><tr><td align="center" width="90"><center>Nash</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Bell</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Diaw</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Marion</center></td><td align="center" width="90"><center>Stoudamire</center></td></tr></tbody></table>

Knicks Team Stats
Suns Team Stats

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
A little change in the game thread display. We kept a few elements of the old layout and added some elements i've always liked at pacersdigest.com. Hope you'll like it :)

As for the game, it's gonna be a real challenge for the Knicks. We already proved we're a competitive team with that win over the pistons, now we have to do the same thing on the road, i know we had a good time playing away of msg this season, but the suns are having some great moments at the us airways center, losing only 3 games out of 14. Marion is averaging 20 ppg while Nash is 11+ apg
On the other hand, we have on of the most consistent players in the league in david lee and a whole new stephon marbury. If curry remains in the shape he was with the pistons, i say we can pull a win.

Let's go!!

reckoning

Benchwarmer
a win tonight would be huge. we'd establish ourselves as a genuine contender and shut everyone [well, almost] up. i think we can do it if steph, curry, crawford, frye, and lee play like they did against detroit. does anyone know if q is supposed to play tonight?

i read that q was going to try and play tonight, that he wanted to be playing again for this road trip, but i guess we'll have to wait and see.
i think that would be awesome, with us being a little shorthanded, and he could really help out defensive wise.

a few weeks ago i think i would have been not too pleased about playing the suns..but we beat the jazz...and detroit..so i think we have a chance if we can keep up the energy and the DEFENSE.

and, i just got NY Knicks socks for my baby in the mail (im 8 and a half months pregnant). i think itll be a good luck charm lol

rady

Administrator
Staff member
and, i just got NY Knicks socks for my baby in the mail (im 8 and a half months pregnant). i think itll be a good luck charm lol

Sounds great :) Good to know the knicks will run in the family hehe. What will it be? a boy or a girl?

George M.

Benchwarmer
sopcast

The game is on sopcast channel 13081 also if TVU crashes.You must be persistent,but eventually you get the game.:update: :peace:

George M.

Benchwarmer
Tough 1st half

The Suns are on fire,unfortunately its against us!!!! They need to be patient on offense as K.Smith said and they will get good looks at the basket. If they make this adjustment during halftime,they should have a better 2nd half. GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
It's incredible how easy it is for the suns to score.. their 3rd quarter was mad although was won by the knicks
77-96.. not enough time left for a comeback.. this one's in the books

Sounds great :) Good to know the knicks will run in the family hehe. What will it be? a boy or a girl?

damn straight.
its a boy. and i need to get him a knicks outfit lol.

too bad we got stomped tonight?
does anyone else watch the games on NBA League Pass?
its on FSN Arizona tonight and the stupid commentators are pissing me off.
you just dont talk shit about new yorkers.
you just dont. :whack:

Starks

Starter
Nash can't win MVP a third time can he??? I think he may have surpassed Kidd as the game's best "Point Guard" of our generation

metrocard

Legend
Nash can't win MVP a third time can he??? I think he may have surpassed Kidd as the game's best "Point Guard" of our generation

He probably will, he's having a great season once again, Anyone who thinks he can't compete for the MVP is a fool and a straight hater. We know this isn't the ERA of elite PG's like how the 90's was, but it doesn't matter, this is NOW, Nash has been dominating and leading the Suns to elite status. Suns were never this good under Marbury. Thanks to Isiah, Suns are now an elite squad, Isiah gave the Suns expiring contracts to sign STEVE NASH...way to go once again.