Game cancelled

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Knicks-Magic cancelled tonight due to arena conditions. Statement from the team: "Following last night?s Rangers game, during overnight maintenance of Madison Square Garden, which included cleaning asbestos-related materials in the attic above the ceiling, some debris fell into the Arena. Game cancelled.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Some are saying, some are saying postponed... Does this mean that there is a chance it could be played later tonight? Or done completely and going to be rescheduled?

Some are saying, some are saying postponed... Does this mean that there is a chance it could be played later tonight? Or done completely and going to be rescheduled?
They could just slap Hazmat suits and nose plugs on all the players and send them to New Jersey to play at the Izod center?

quiggle

Starter
will this effect next week's games, as I might be going to one. stupid hockey games always ruining the basketball and isn't this the second time it's happen to Orlando last time with the moisture on the court preseason game?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
this sucks i was really looking forward to todays game as well, now i gotta wait 2 days for the next knicks game

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Sucks as a fan looking forward towards the game but this has to be good for Turiaf, AR and Gallo since they are all suffering from different degrees of injuries.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
If I hadn't gotten a text from a friend in another state asking "what happened at MSG?" I would have been one of a handful of people that shows up at the Garden tonight wondering "what's going on?" Got home to a voicemail from MSG talking about the cancellation.

This really sucks cause I was amped up for this game too.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
I was confused when I changed the channel to MSG only to find Maroon 5 playing their concert. It was weird to find out a basketball game has been postponed.

Bmifsud

Rookie
I saw today on Twitter (not sure who posted it) that the whole MSG thing was a 'false alarm'. WTF is that? I was actually really excited for that game for some reason. The only game I ever remember being postponed in the NBA was a Knicks/Sonics game in the 90s.

Also, is there any word on when they're gonna make it up?

quiggle

Starter
why did the Knicks reach out to jersey to see if they could play their games there couldn't they done what Liberty and play the game in Radio City Music hall?