3 Reasons why the Knicks are losers

TunerAddict

Starter
Simply draft decisions.

Gallinari over Lopez (we needed a true center)

Jordan Hill over a PG(Lawson, Jennings,Holliday, Maynor, Collison, and many others)

Drafting Toney Douglas over Blair or Budinger.

Check this

If we had a core

of Lawson, Budinger, Lopez..

We be so straight right now.

Still sounds like a losing team...

nyk_nyk

All Star
Let's revisit

2. Coaching - Dantoni was one of the best in Phoenix but reality has set in and he has been exposed as narrow and linear. His coaching only extends to SSOL and doesn't properly adjust to maximize execution. There is certainly a responsibility of all the players to perform on the court every game, but they don't always do it and it is the coach's job to motivate and or substitute as necessary to create the right chemistry. We all know Gallo's playing time and shots should be increased, but for some reason Dantoni refuses to address these issues. I mentioned above that Gallo needs to learn how to move without the ball. He also needs to be more agressive among other things but this is what practice is for and if Dantoni can't draw up some plays for him them he will continue to hang around the 3pt line all game. I guess that's not a problem since Dantoni never yells at anyone for taking a 3 pointer no matter how awful it is. Dantoni doesn't understand how to win in crunch time either, probably because he doesn't understand the difference between low and high percentage shots.

Nearly 3 years later and this still holds true. Why do people continue to support this man when no matter who the players are, the SAME issues exist?

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
drafting over need is stupid; lopez ain't tim duncan.i happen to think he blows.i mean his team is winless for pete sake.you'd think td part 2 would be resposible for a win.

we didn't go with jennings.i wished they had.but hill has a lot of upside.he's going to be a frontline version of granger.he's going to be that sort of value pick imo.

we've had little glimpses of hill and gallo beucase our coach insists on playing certain players.who's to say jennings wouldn't be riding the pine here?

??????? Drafting over need is stupid??????? I'm no pro basketball GM but........

iSaYughh

Starter
??????? Drafting over need is stupid??????? I'm no pro basketball GM but........

shaq_police.jpg