Ny Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
NY KNICKS (3-10) AT LOS ANGELES LAKERS (10-3)
TUE 11/24/2009 10:30PM ET AT STAPLES ARENA

WELCOME TO TONIGHT'S GAME THREAD AND BECAUSE THERE IS NOT MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THE KNICKS RIGHT NOW I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE LINE-UPS

knicks.gif

3-10

2377.jpg
356.jpg
3428.jpg
3194.jpg
2772.jpg

And the mastermind

30066.jpg

VS.

lakers-logo1.png

10-3

246.jpg
110.jpg
25.jpg
996.jpg
2748.jpg

And their mastermind

30012.jpg

Like I said there is not much I can say about the state of our team and I won't spend a lot of time on this game thread. My only hope is that they play hard tonight and hope for the best.

My prediction:

104-108

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
I Like This Lineup Coach D Just Put In And We Makeing Some Shots So We Could Win This Game And Gallo Looks Good And Let See How Lh Does At Pg I Hope He Does Good For He Could Take Duhon Strating Job

mafra

Legend
Gallo gets 5 points in the first minute and then we freeze him out. Wont be midway through the 2nd quarter until Duhon finally gets him the ball.

I would sign up for losing every game the rest of the year If you promise me I wont have to watch Duhon every again.

As I type he clanks a technical free throw shot. This dude is beyond bad.

Why is he playing? He is stunting groth people. He wont pass to Gallo b/c he could care less about NY's future.

TunerAddict

Starter
**** Nate Robinson too....Guy won't pass the ball to save his life, he just sits at the top of the key dribbling in ****ing circles...

ANU

Starter
i hate this team.i said i would stop watching 2 games in, and I'm still watching..smh.

JayJ44

Starter
Nate Robinson dribbles around, falls on his ass for no apparent reason, and Gallo still passes the ball right back to him. I'm so sick of this shit.

TunerAddict

Starter
Good ole' Chandler chipping in 15 on 5-20 shooting...

I like how Gallo has an off night and still shoots 43% from beyond the arc.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Good ole' Chandler chipping in 15 on 5-20 shooting...

I like how Gallo has an off night and still shoots 43% from beyond the arc.

just the thought of having chandler, hughes, duhon, and AI on the same time has me gushing. their consisent 20% fg percentages could really help the knicks get some wins