Knicks @ Bucks: Wed, April 11 @ 7:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Nice, entertaining gritty win

Melo= beastly all game

Chandler= Not great, Not terrible

Novak= Clutch

Shumpert= very aggressive nice job

Fields= great job

JR smith= SUCK IT HATERS

miked1958

Rotation player
Huge win.. If we can just keep moving forward notching wins we can clinch a spot soon. Then who knows maybe we get lucky and shock the world in first round and upset either bulls or heat. Then we maybe get some help from Lin and Amare in second round.

skisloper

Starter
The best part is that when you are sitting there watching its hard to imagine winning....Not a knock on this team but for the past so many years these were always games we loss......

GREAT F'IN WIN...........

I do think Woodson has balls to play Smith like he does.....Landy in the first half and Smith in the 2nd....maybe thats the way to go...im kidding....

CA7

Scoring Champ
Philly won and Boston won by 2........damn we had to pull this out, I wish Boston would have lost and we didn't lay that egg last night..............nonetheless good work

miked1958

Rotation player
Really. What kind of chances do u guys think we have vs a Chicago or a Miami in first round? Can we beat either of them at least once and maybe twice on their courts? Cause that's what it will take to win a series against either of them

wian

Benchwarmer
considering we came back from the dead - 8 points down with under 9 mns to go, refs against us, Bucks flukey arse shooting display , us playing like shit, turnovers, bloody rebounds , home crowd against us , it was a great comeback and a great close win !

Chandler can afford a bad night he's be a beast all year

A bad night? Chandler went 6/6 from the field, hit 7/7 foul shots, pulled down 11 boards and had the close out of the game.

I can take the Lin bashing from you, but when you pick on Chandler...

You sir, are an idiot.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Really. What kind of chances do u guys think we have vs a Chicago or a Miami in first round? Can we beat either of them at least once and maybe twice on their courts? Cause that's what it will take to win a series against either of them

considering Miami lost to Milwaukee twice, we beat Chicago with D-Rose, Melo's back and STAT will only make us better......we have a great shot at beating the Heat and Bulls...........the Giants taught me one thing.......all you gotta do is get in and get hot at the right time.

Playoffs are a whole different game

redarmy81

Rookie
we are just so much better than having to fight for the 8 spot.. damn d'antoni and his sh*t.. since woodson took over the most losses in a row we've had is 1... and thats without lin & stat. the only 3 teams we would have trouble against in the playoffs are miami, chicago and boston the way they've been playin last few weeks. and those are the 4 teams that should be in the conference semi-finals.. but here we are fighting milwaukee for 8th seed.

CA7

Scoring Champ
A bad night? Chandler went 6/6 from the field, hit 7/7 foul shots, pulled down 11 boards and had the close out of the game.

You sir, are an idiot.

0 blocked shots and 5 turnovers equal a bad night from his perspective he made 4 or 5 of those shots in the 1st quarter and 11 boards vs a team who's biggest guy in 6'8, yet we gave up many crucial rebounds, Chandler also played the pick n roll poorly tonight

you sir are an idiot who reads into stats too much.........stats dont tell the whole story JR shot 5/13 and was -12 but we dont win this game without him, Novak was an even 0 in the +/- yet we dont win this game without him

knicksgreece

Benchwarmer

You sir, are an idiot.
His stats are good but he was a black hole in defense and lost nearly every rebound in the 4th quarter.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Best win of the season.

Next game at home against Wizards hopefully we don't take them lightly and lose like we do every Friday.

miked1958

Rotation player
considering Miami lost to Milwaukee twice, we beat Chicago with D-Rose, Melo's back and STAT will only make us better......we have a great shot at beating the Heat and Bulls...........the Giants taught me one thing.......all you gotta do is get in and get hot at the right time.

Playoffs are a whole different game
True are giants did it twice. 07 and 11 when all odds stacked against them. Injuries, many road playoff games against seemingly unbeatable teams. And like u said they caught fire at right time and defied all odds. Rest is history...

Bulls and Heat may very well be the packers and niners... OKC, LA whoever being the pats... Lol