Tyson Chandler. Big Man. Shoots 90%. Drops 20 & 17. We Win!

Red

TYPE-A

GET IT?

Carmelo Anthony scores career low 1 point with 11 rebs 4 assists. WE WIN.:alert:

STAT 18 & 8. WE WIN.:alert:

Broadway BIGS.

When your team's best player is off, scores 1 point, and you win, that's saying something. It really is. It's a testament to team ball and doing things the correct way, living up to your potential.

Again,

PLAY THE GAME THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED

DON'T OVEREMPHASIZE OUTSIDE SHOTS

RECOGNIZE OUR STRENGTHS EXIST IN OUR BIGS, IN THE PAINT

and WE WIN!

No need for anyone else. No need for excuses. Play the right way and recognize we have PLENTY of talent, and WE WIN. That simple.

SHIT, EVEN LIN CAN PLAY IF WE PLAY THE RIGHT WAY.

JORDAN TOO. MORE BIGNESS (no homo)... WE WIN.

fender0577

Rotation player

GET IT?

Carmelo Anthony scores career low 1 point with 11 rebs 4 assists. WE WIN.:alert:

STAT 18 & 8. WE WIN.:alert:

Broadway BIGS.

When your team's best player is off, scores 1 point, and you win, that's saying something. It really is. It's a testament to team ball and doing things the correct way, living up to your potential.

Again,

PLAY THE GAME THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED

DON'T OVEREMPHASIZE OUTSIDE SHOTS

RECOGNIZE OUR STRENGTHS EXIST IN OUR BIGS, IN THE PAINT

and WE WIN!

No need for anyone else. No need for excuses. Play the right way and recognize we have PLENTY of talent, and WE WIN. That simple.

SHIT, EVEN LIN CAN PLAY IF WE PLAY THE RIGHT WAY.

JORDAN TOO. MORE BIGNESS (no homo)... WE WIN.
Agreed with everything u said...until the Lin part, lol.But you make some great points, inside out is a proven way to win games, i hope coach dumb ass realizes.

Red

TYPE-A
Agreed with everything u said...until the Lin part, lol.But you make some great points, inside out is a proven way to win games, i hope coach dumb ass realizes.

How hard can it be to get the rock to your bigs? Our strength? He'll do fine like everyone else when permitted to play fundamentally.

Bring the rock up. Pass it. Move the f*ck out the way.

Hit a few open jumpers. Guard your man.

Repeat.

Don't over complicate shit and certainly don't forget your fundamentals.

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
Yeah, Mike will give him garbage minutes when we're up 20.

Sad cuz Lin look more confident/better passer than Douglas.

He only had mis cues cuz he doesn't practice often with these guys he was just called up.

Red

TYPE-A
Sad cuz Lin look more confident/better passer than Douglas.

He only had mis cues cuz he doesn't practice often with these guys he was just called up.

Not sad, reality. It's what happens when you're boxed into an inappropriate role and neglect studying your craft.

It's conditioning.

Red

TYPE-A
Did anyone see that monster slam by Jordan in garbage time? Goddamn he skied for that jam.

We wouldn't have seen shit had it not been for Jorts going down. Jordan would have been in the D league as per coach.

Who needs size? We got Jeffries.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
We wouldn't have seen shit had it not been for Jorts going down. Jordan would have been in the D league as per coach.

Who needs size? We got Jeffries.

I wanna see more from this Jordan kid. MDA needs to give this guy a chance.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, he's actually better than Jarred "Half man, half Giraffe" Jeffries.

LeFlume

All Star
I wanna see more from this Jordan kid. MDA needs to give this guy a chance.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, he's actually better than Jarred "Half man, half Giraffe" Jeffries.

Offensively YES, Defensively NOT EVEN CLOSE. Girafferies can guard five positions and I say we should give him more minutes.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I get irate when I see this team fail.
This shit they showed tonight proves that they can get it done no matter we scores.
People stepped up tonight who have barely seen the court!

The Final Verdict is: D'ANTONI IS A F*CKING IDIOT!!

Toons

is the Bo$$
I get irate when I see this team fail.
This shit they showed tonight proves that they can get it done no matter we scores.
People stepped up tonight who have barely seen the court!

The Final Verdict is: D'ANTONI IS A F*CKING IDIOT!!

we won the game in the 3rd. why would you u say fire him after a game like this? fields played well 18, 4-5 2steals 2 blocks. to me, fields is the key to our winning....he gets so many open corner 3's and jumpers from the doubles on amare and melo. we need games like this to make defences PAY for cheating and doubling even tripling our stars. with amare and melo on the floor, we NEED novak/fields or another lights out shooter to make teams pay. i love how baron is running the point....NO one is gonna leave b diddy open....he already has respect around this league

It was one of the worst teams in the league without 3 starters (Magette, White, Augustin).

Don't celebrate too much, Miami and every half decent team will still blow us out!

Chandler is pretty good though at what he does, but that's no secret. In terms of value to the team he might be our best guy and most important guy.

Red

TYPE-A
we won the game in the 3rd. why would you u say fire him after a game like this? fields played well 18, 4-5 2steals 2 blocks. to me, fields is the key to our winning....he gets so many open corner 3's and jumpers from the doubles on amare and melo. we need games like this to make defences PAY for cheating and doubling even tripling our stars. with amare and melo on the floor, we NEED novak/fields or another lights out shooter to make teams pay. i love how baron is running the point....NO one is gonna leave b diddy open....he already has respect around this league

What is this word "need" you been using? I don't like that word.

They need to hit shots sure... that's obvious. No more we need (insert player here).
It starts with our bigs, our strength, playing inside out.
Fields and co. will have plenty of open opportunities once the D collapses.

This is the best strategy and should be done by design.

Don't let me see the undisciplined chuck approach again.

Feature our bigs, our stars, our strengths, and we win or at least compete.

We don't "need" anyone. We have plenty. If we need anything else, it'll be a new coach.

Red

TYPE-A
It was one of the worst teams in the league without 3 starters (Magette, White, Augustin).

Don't celebrate too much, Miami and every half decent team will still blow us out!

Chandler is pretty good though at what he does, but that's no secret. In terms of value to the team he might be our best guy and most important guy.

Oh no question. He's definitely my MVP.

F*cking god send. Billups for TC anyday considering what we were trying to do years past playing small ball.

Thank god, helluva pick up.

fender0577

Rotation player
What is this word "need" you been using? I don't like that word.

They need to hit shots sure... that's obvious. No more we need (insert player here).
It starts with our bigs, our strength, playing inside out.
Fields and co. will have plenty of open opportunities once the D collapses.

This is the best strategy and should be done by design.

Don't let me see the undisciplined chuck approach again.

Feature our bigs, our stars, our strengths, and we win or at least compete.

We don't "need" anyone. We have plenty. If we need anything else, it'll be a new coach.
Exactly, we win one game, against bums and people are starting the support antoni, stop it.But i guess if you still support him after 3 years of trash, i'm wasting my voice.