Not a game thread....

KingofNy

Starter
D antoni do you ****ing see what Lin is doing??? He is bringing this team back dont be a idiot and make the same mistake last night keep him as PG for 2nd half please i beg you

Yea how long have some of us been saying this here? I know I've said the same sh*t since Douglas came back. We should coach this team, our coach is the definition of a f*cking moron.

KingCharles34

All Star

CA7

Scoring Champ
I cant believe what Im seeing. Im not gay but this dude is solid...he goes hard, no homo

Green rep coming your way sir

If Lin gets minutes he could eventually be better then Derin

20 bucks Lin doesn't play that much in the 2nd half, less than 10 minutes

Purch.

Rookie
He passed on a 3 attempt. He probably wont play again tonight

Lmao, D'antoni is probably sitting in the lockerroom yelling at Lin "HOW CAN YOU PASS UP THOSE THREES, I TOLD YOU TO SET UP MELO ON THE ISO MORE TOO, STOP WITH ALL THIS BALL MOVEMENT"

KingCharles34

All Star
Yoo, not saying Lin is bad, dude is a solid #2 PG, but Nash and Deron can both shoot lights out and better playmakers, don't be disrespectful to their game my man.
I respect that c'mon bro, lets not downplay Lin's greatness. His play tonight solidified the fact that he'll be like Steve Nash but with better defense.
20 bucks Lin doesn't play that much in the 2nd half, less than 10 minutes
Wouldnt surprise me with Damnphony

LeFlume

All Star
We're 100% at the line. 8 for 8...we should try to get there more in the 2nd half..Many games are won at the ft line..thats where we need to be..

Forrest17

Rotation player
This just shows how awful Shumpert and Toney Douglas are at playing point guard. Both good players, but its not their position.

Jeremy Lin is playing well, but honestly he hasn't done anything imo that a servicable point guard shouldn't be able to do.

If only we had made some sort of move at the beginning of the season to get someone, ANYONE who can play the position at the beginning of the season we probably wouldn't be so deep in the whole under 500... Because look how much better as a team we are when SOMEONE knows the FREAKING BASICS AND MOST SIMPLISTIC FUNDAMENTALS OF PLAYING POINT GUARD...

Purch.

Rookie
I respect that c'mon bro, lets not downplay Lin's greatness. His play tonight solidified the fact that he'll be like Steve Nash but with better defense.

Wouldnt surprise me with Damnphony
You can't judge a player on a half of ball, Balkman had 22 points against the Clippers once, not saying he's bad at all, but there's much better PG's out there. At most he can be a Jose Calderon type player if he can start shooting better, which would be amazing for a midseason pickup.