Emergency Knicks-76ers Game Thread

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
This lineup sucks.
TD,Walker, Amare, Jorts, Fields?

Dantoni wants to give up the lead?

It's the second unit, man.

They're all capable of a good game.

What they need from Mike is an offensive switch up. They need a cognitive, calculated and deliberate attack that's predetermined.

The starting 5 can run the space and move.

The second unit just don't have the talent, and it needs to be adjusted.

There is not a lot of hope for that though, sadly.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
This lineup sucks.
TD,Walker, Amare, Jorts, Fields?

Dantoni wants to give up the lead?

:agreed: Very very annoying, like 3 possessions without hitting rim I feel. He needs to find ways to rest some starters while our bench is "under-performing", without resting so many. He does the keep Amare in while Carmelo rests thing, but especially with Douglas struggling I'd keep someone else, I know he's not a starter but what happened to Bibby? 2 good games then got caught doing the old dropped pencil trick when Dant's wife was wearing a skirt or some ish?

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
As we typed those Shumpert back in, helps so much its crazy, everytime he has the ball I feel like I am confident and expect something decent to happen, Douglas Walker and Fields I feel way more nervous and feel its a crapshoot

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Ummm... Did Amare just travel on that play he got fouled on?

TD is trying too hard to shoot and get points. He wants that starting position too much...

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
To be fair to Douglas, I think he missed one good look in a mid range jumper, but was forced to take an awful shot or two due to shot clock winding down. Unfortunately when he is in as a pg the shot clock tends to wind down because we get less penetration than my boy that spent a year trying for a softball player that didn't turn out to like dudes

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I love STAT's penetrate and inside game. That is the game he should play on this team and he's playing it well.

☆ 3 things I've spotted with Carmelo:

1. That offensive foul was him reacting to a former tangle up with Iguodala and he threw a cheap shot. Stupid. These 2 could go for a double T. Iguodala winning the battle - taking Melo out of his game.

2. When Mike confronted him about it during the 3:00(ish) time out in the 2nd, Melo scowled and complained.

3. When D'Ant was talking to Melo in the 1st, Melo ignored him and continued speaking with Woodson.

Oh dear.

6ers doubling Melo heavily, and we need some better movement to contest that.

☆ Fields' defense has been excellent

Defense in general has been very good.

Wow, no minutes for Bibby? Geez!
Word wtf! He's been lighting it up these past 2 games, is he injured or something?

Crazy⑧s;195519 said:
I love STAT's penetrate and inside game. That is the game he should play on this team and he's playing it well.

☆ 3 things I've spotted with Carmelo:

1. That offensive foul was him reacting to a former tangle up with Iguodala and he threw a cheap shot. Stupid. These 2 could go for a double T. Iguodala winning the battle - taking Melo out of his game.

2. When Mike confronted him about it during the 3:00(ish) time out in the 2nd, Melo scowled and complained.

3. When D'Ant was talking to Melo in the 1st, Melo ignored him and continued speaking with Woodson.

Oh dear.

6ers doubling Melo heavily, and we need some better movement to contest that.

☆ Fields' defense has been excellent

Defense in general has been very good.
Melo needs to chill will his attitude, I know he's a beast and all but that doesn't mean you don't have to respect your coach.

CA7

Scoring Champ
There 4 guys in the NBA you never make upset

Michael Jordan
Kobe Bryant
Dwyane Wade

and
Carmelo Anthony