So are we gonna meet up to watch a game somewhere or what

metrocard

Legend
I'm with it, but we need someone to lead and organization this whole process. It has to be a legit plan, and it can happen.

I'm just not that leader guy right now.

Sorry folks.

CoolClyde

as it might be a hassle to arrange mass tickets to a game, considering NYK ticket costs
and limited seating (unless someone wants to lay out a grand for a slew of tix in nosebleed
territory), perhaps meeting up at a Knicks Fixer Mixer c/o Alan "Me So" Hahn-y.

went last April at STOUT's (w. 33rd st, down the street from MSG), got a free t-shirt,
met Tina Cervixio, and the whole Lin t-shirt crew (or maybe it was Laundry Folds),
had a couple beers...

that was before Alan got the MSG job, so don't know if he's gonna make it
happen this year.

maybe a get-together at a sports bar (or titty bar?) where we can watch game on big screen,
drink, get stupid, have fun...

if KO posters can recommend a good place for starters, we can take it from there
re best day of week to see game, best game to see, etc.

suggestion: Clyde's Wine & Dine? we can take over the dinky half court!!
:beer:

Last edited:

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
as it might be a hassle to arrange mass tickets to a game, considering NYK ticket costs
and limited seating (unless someone wants to lay out a grand for a slew of tix in nosebleed
territory), perhaps meeting up at a Knicks Fixer Mixer c/o Alan "Me So" Hahn-y.

went last April at STOUT's (w. 33rd st, down the street from MSG), got a free t-shirt,
met Tina Cervixio, and the whole Lin t-shirt crew (or maybe it was Laundry Folds),
had a couple beers...

that was before Alan got the MSG job, so don't know if he's gonna make it
happen this year.

maybe a get-together at a sports bar (or titty bar?) where we can watch game on big screen,
drink, get stupid, have fun...

if KO posters can recommend a good place for starters, we can take it from there
re best day of week to see game, best game to see, etc.

suggestion: Clyde's Wine & Dine? we can take over the dinky half court!!
:beer:
I was thinking a bar or wherever. Tickets might be too much of a hassle and they're too expensive. Plus, we can hear Clyde on TV together, so no biggie.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Damn, guys, I wish I could be there... but, probably I'll be in NY somewhere during the summer, so who knows? Have fun fellas!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'd love to be there! Never gonna happen, sadly. Kids, houses, business...............Poo. Perhaps when the boys a re big enough I'll make it over.

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Sounds good to me... name the time and place.

btw, anyone a season ticket holder? Also, there are some low budget games in the future that I won't be attending and instead of selling them, I figure I would give a couple pairs away to someone cool on here. My seats are in Section 227 row 5. Upper bowl, but they're pretty solid.

Hit me up.

CoolClyde

Sounds good to me... name the time and place.

btw, anyone a season ticket holder? Also, there are some low budget games in the future that I won't be attending and instead of selling them, I figure I would give a couple pairs away to someone cool on here. My seats are in Section 227 row 5. Upper bowl, but they're pretty solid.

Hit me up.

eeyyyyyyy, sexy lady! hit me and my sexy lady up Gangnam Style!
c'mon i let you win this week in fantasy bball... ;)

besides, who's cooler than CoolClyde?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
How 'bout against OKC on Thursday March 7th at 8 or Sunday April 7th at 1?

I'd prefer Sunday at 1, but I'm down for either.

KingCharles34

All Star
I have waisted money on accounting courses and decided that its not for me. Too broke fellas, plus im going back to school again soon. And I've had it easy these past few weeks at work but ill be busier starting next week with more hours. I've really wanted to get to a game for a while but once again i find myself aiming for next year.

CoolClyde

I have waisted money on accounting courses and decided that its not for me. Too broke fellas, plus im going back to school again soon. And I've had it easy these past few weeks at work but ill be busier starting next week with more hours. I've really wanted to get to a game for a while but once again i find myself aiming for next year.

i believe we're meeting up to watch a game, not actually pay for tickets to the game. i'll buy you a beer, so you can get waisted for free. or wasted, whichever you prefer. i waisted a chick once. my waist up against her waist...
and it was alright.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
We're gonna go to a bar since it's a lot less money and seems actually more fun (to me) to chill listening to Clyde and stuff our first time. I'd love to go to a game, but it'd be hard for guys such as us.