next week donnie'll start dealing.

ANU

Starter
at least i hope so.that's when lee and nate will be able to get traded.and you know how donnie likes to do a couple of deals at the same time.this team will not be the same by the end of the month.lee, nate, and harrington are the likeliest goners imo.

i hope dudu gets flushed too.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
i thought nate/lee have veto over any trade due to the 1 year contract... am i wrong??

They do have veto power. They would have to give consent for a trade.

Nate probably wants a trade now that he's being benched.

Lee might accept a trade if it was to a winning team. He's probably sick of losing in NY, sick of playing Center and probably knows he doesn't fit with this team. He's most likely gone next year.

*Edit* I wonder how we can trade any of our players. Donnie is adamant about maximizing cap space in 2010. He's only willing to take back expiring contracts. That's it.

paris401

Starter
*Edit* I wonder how we can trade any of our players. Donnie is adamant about maximizing cap space in 2010. He's only willing to take back expiring contracts. That's it.

just hope that walsh has a plan "B"...we know plan "A" is to sign wade or 'bron, or maybe bosh/amare.. what happens if we don't sign any of the above?? wait for the class of 2011??... and if we don't sign melo/etc??

smokes

Huge Member
just hope that walsh has a plan "B"...we know plan "A" is to sign wade or 'bron, or maybe bosh/amare.. what happens if we don't sign any of the above?? wait for the class of 2011??... and if we don't sign melo/etc??

Joe Johnson!!!

ANU

Starter
lee wants to get paid.most likely he'll get dealt to a team that is pf deficient, and he'll pad his stats.nate would ok a trade to a siberian team.he just wants to play.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
he can ball, im just scared bout givin him a 6 year deal, maybe like a 3 or 4 year deal

Yeah. And I'm afraid we'll give him a max-contract just to sign somebody. He's not worth the max.

But we have to ask, why would he leave Atlanta for a roster consisting of Curry, Jeffries, Chandler, Gallo, Douglas and Hill?

Bosh is the most likely of the bunch to leave their current team. He's defintitely not worth a max-contract either. But Miami will have almost as much cap space as us. You would think Bosh would rather play with Wade than our pathetic roster.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Yeah. And I'm afraid we'll give him a max-contract just to sign somebody. He's not worth the max.

But we have to ask, why would he leave Atlanta for a roster consisting of Curry, Jeffries, Chandler, Gallo, Douglas and Hill?

Bosh is the most likely of the bunch to leave their current team. He's defintitely not worth a max-contract either. But Miami will have almost as much cap space as us. You would think Bosh would rather play with Wade than our pathetic roster.

the only reasons he would come to ny is

1.) for the city
2.) play with mike d again
3.) he believes gallo will be a star

even though 1 nd 3 are great reason, if he really wants to win he stays in atlanta. johnson+josh smith=disgustingly dangerous

ANU

Starter
joe johnson was complaining about his team earlier this season when they had a pretty good record.dude just wants to get paid.he'll get paid in atl.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I know Donnie wants cap space, but there are certain contracts that we shouldn't mind taking. Like if we could somehow get Rudy Fernandez, for example, we shouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on that move.

ANU

Starter
its already been mentioned that in a trade conversation with portland donnie wanted rudy.that's what we need.we need more young talent.

fernandez
d jordan
randolph
conley
mcgee

should all be targets imo.

Paul1355

All Star
at least i hope so.that's when lee and nate will be able to get traded.and you know how donnie likes to do a couple of deals at the same time.this team will not be the same by the end of the month.lee, nate, and harrington are the likeliest goners imo.

i hope dudu gets flushed too.
lol duhon does reek of shyt

i agree...donnie should be making moves as soon as possible

richtree

Rotation player
yeah, he didn't get it over in 8 seconds and simply wasn't paying attention.

Nate's agent just requested a trade for him, so I am sure he will waive this to go play somewhere.

Kiyaman

Legend
Well, it looks like Nate is out of here.....I know Nate will put up All-Star numbers on the next team come midseason. And 50 points when he play against Dantoni, with an "it's personal" smile...

all we had to do was FIRE (1-9) Dantoni

Paul1355

All Star
Well, it looks like Nate is out of here.....I know Nate will put up All-Star numbers on the next team come midseason. And 50 points when he play against Dantoni, with an "it's personal" smile...

all we had to do was FIRE (1-9) Dantoni
Oh yea...Nate will have revenge. This is a Marbury situation part 2 but with somebody who is younger, more athletic, and has years to prove Mike D wrong.