New York Knicks vs Memphis Grizzlies 12/21/2013 12:00PM

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I hate timeouts in all sports, that's just me. I always want the game to be continuous and go go go so the past couple minutes have been torture haha

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
How do we not go for 3 in that situation? Woodson has to be the worst coach in the NBA and that's hard because J-Kidd is still employed.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
LOL THE KNICKS LOSE WITH JR HANDLING OUR FINAL 3 POSSESSIONS.

How does Mike Woodson have a F**KING job!?!

Rob Low

Rotation player
I give up. I'm done watching games this season. I'm disgusted to call myself a knicks fan. Everyone not named Melo,Hardaway and Pablo is pathetic

bigapple

Starter
I give up. I'm done watching games this season. I'm disgusted to call myself a knicks fan. Everyone not named Melo,Hardaway and Pablo is pathetic

i am consider the same. After OKC and 2 raptors in new year i am really thinking to STOP watching full games

main reason WHY?

main reason is WOODSON and his decisions his rotations

he will be keeping Felton Shumpet and JR on the floor on monday Felton will b back

MELO is just insaine
his style is terrible just looking for contact +1 no jump shoots no wide shoots

SHUMP is gone last 10 games 7 was scoreless

Players that brigning up something r Pablo and TH jr but Woodson is limiting them

Broadway

All Star
Melo streak scored too late….but hey at least we can say he was hitting shots in the clutch per say

I thought the return of Chandler was supposed to solve our problems? At least that's what we've been told.

tiger0330

Legend
If the Nets were winning I think I would switch teams at this point. The team from the front office, the coaches, the players minus Melo suck.

tiger0330

Legend
Melo streak scored too late….but hey at least we can say he was hitting shots in the clutch per say

I thought the return of Chandler was supposed to solve our problems? At least that's what we've been told.
Chandler is overpaid and overrated just like Metro says. Mark Cuban does not regret not re-signing him.

metrocard

Legend
lol @ you listing Melo with those bums.

Chandler can't even stay healthy and his main attribute are within his physical attributes, being injured Chandler isn't even a top 15 center.

Bargnani isn't even a top 25 PF and Amare isn't close to the top 40.

JR Smith just doesn't take his career seriously.

Melo's usage rate this season is 31.3. Last season it was over 35. His career average is 31.6

Him Pablo Prigioni and Tim Hardaway Jr. have been the only guys playing well this season.

and you still label Melo as "overrated"? You're becoming a bigger joker than this sad team.

smokes

Huge Member

Chandler can't even stay healthy and his main attribute are within his physical attributes, being injured Chandler isn't even a top 15 center.

Melo's usage rate this season is 31.3. Last season it was over 35. His career average is 31.6

Him Pablo Prigioni and Tim Hardaway Jr. have been the only guys playing well this season.

and you still label Melo as "overrated"? You're becoming a bigger joker than this sad team.

I think to some degree Melo is overrated he has superstar status but he doesn't play like one night in night out, he takes too many nights off. He did play great tonight but the rest of the team didn't get it done tonight.

Broadway

All Star

\

ACTUAL FACTUAL…...

Melo is overpaid and overrated(by gullible Knick fans and fan boys).

Remember how most fans were irate that ESPN ranked him 17th(which is still too high). For crying out loud there are many fans who think we should pay him 5yrs $130mil<----------not even a Slug would do this

44% and 35% is very HO-HUM especially when you chuck 20+/gm playing 40+min/gm and can't even drop above 3dimes consistently. He's supposed to be DAT STAR…DAT GO TO GUY that not many teams have to put them over the top. He's on a team that has lost practically 20gms out 25 played. We were told he "CARRIED US DRAGGED US" to the playoffs last year…then when some ask why are we 8-18 this yr those same fans will say we're missing Kidd and Sheed……ROTFLOLMNOP!!!!!

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
I'm officially done with all players on this team not named Melo, THJ and Pablo.

Felton should be our third string PG at this point. Although Beno can't guard anyone Felton is also horrid plus his shot is **** this season. At least Beno hits a shot once in a while.

Shump seems to be too mentally weak to last in this city. Dude is str8 scared of his own shadow at this point and needs to leave NY in order to find his game again. How and to where idk.

Like Metro said… JR just doesn't take his career seriously therefore on his way to a "where is he now?" profile.

No one else really deserves a further break down since we all watch these games.

I go to the games now to flirt with my cute waitress. **** the games.

…. and when it comes to Woodson I just don't think they want to fire him till after the holidays. Sucks to get fired right before Christmas.

Last edited:

NY17KNICKS

&#9733;Melo Mafia&#9733;
\

ACTUAL FACTUAL?...

Melo is overpaid and overrated(by gullible Knick fans and fan boys).

Remember how most fans were irate that ESPN ranked him 17th(which is still too high). For crying out loud there are many fans who think we should pay him 5yrs $130mil<----------not even a Slug would do this

44% and 35% is very HO-HUM especially when you chuck 20+/gm playing 40+min/gm and can't even drop above 3dimes consistently. He's supposed to be DAT STAR?DAT GO TO GUY that not many teams have to put them over the top. He's on a team that has lost practically 20gms out 25 played. We were told he "CARRIED US DRAGGED US" to the playoffs last year?then when some ask why are we 8-18 this yr those same fans will say we're missing Kidd and Sheed??ROTFLOLMNOP!!!!!

lol .

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
I have no doubt the squad is just not that good. Rife with lazy losers likes Bargs, out right jack offs like JR.Smith and one dimensional jump shooters ala Melo. That said in the worst conference in NBA history inexcusable to not be top 8 let alone gifting a lottery pick to the Nuggets. Would like to see this squad get some action under a legit NBA head coach, it is clear this team is nowhere near good to be anything but complete rubbish minus a head coach.

bigapple

Starter
MELO sux he have no one to play with i see that during time outs

besides TH JR PABLo all dudes sux

JR traded brains with horse

STAT should retire i see all time same sequences his horrbile dream shake and then TO or travelling

STAT - OLAJUWON was one and there will be no better center thats what i can FED EX to him

SHUMPERT looks like he is clone of former SHUMP which last time was seen game 6 @ Indiana.

CHANDLER can do only dunks and rebound he cant play D

now we see what means Pablo to this team

FELTON just forget it ball hogger and lowest IQ as PG in this league.

fire WOODSON? some sources are saying he should stay till end of season

there will b no playoffs 200% look @ schedule jAnuary february Spurs HEat Mavericks Clippers Pacers OKC

interesting is if this team will reach at last 25 wins this season

tiger0330

Legend
The only thing saving Woody is the east is terrible. 12/15 teams are playing < .500 ball so when he says if the Knicks can string together some wins they'll be right in the hunt, he's right.