Spurs vs Knicks Game Thread...Feb 17th @ 7:30pm ET

Whos Better???

• Tim Duncan

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Kevin Garnett

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
im downloading it now. his last release, halfway house in october was dope-just a taste of the cd supposedly

quentin richardson might just be the worst basketball player ive ever seen

JayJ44

Starter
I'm really getting sick of the refs rewarding Duncan with free throws everytime he touches the ball. It's getting really ridiculous, something has to be done about this.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
im downloading it now. his last release, halfway house in october was dope-just a taste of the cd supposedly

quentin richardson might just be the worst basketball player ive ever seen

Nice sig :smokin:

I dont like padded room as much as halfway house but i think its a good cd...I give it a 4 out of 5. Alotta rap fans on other sites are criticizing Buddens beat selection...I think theres 4 or 5 beats that are average but theres some good ones too.

Its too bad more players on the knicks didnt play with the intensity that Nate robinson does...hes got 7 rebounds and hes only 5'7"....He makes Eddy Curry look real bad...oh wait...Curry is a bum.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Someone kill q-Brick

He attempted more shots than harrington in half the time. and epicly fails as usual.

Yay. We're blowing it in the 4th. What else is new.

Nice sig :smokin:

I dont like padded room as much as halfway house but i think its a good cd...I give it a 4 out of 5. Alotta rap fans on other sites are criticizing Buddens beat selection...I think theres 4 or 5 beats that are average but theres some good ones too.

Its too bad more players on the knicks didnt play with the intensity that Nate robinson does...hes got 7 rebounds and hes only 5'7"....He makes Eddy Curry look real bad...oh wait...Curry is a bum.

i'll let you know what i think about the cd. its at 80% now.

Nates skill set is one of the best. He can take over a game. If he was 6'4 he would be an allstar every year.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I'm really getting sick of the refs rewarding Duncan with free throws everytime he touches the ball. It's getting really ridiculous, something has to be done about this.

Yea that sucks. Just because he's duncan he gets all them calls. Also slows down the game.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
It looks like we got ourselves a win over one of the elite teams in the Western conference...and it looks like Toons is one of the few that think Garnett is better then Duncan :barf: