Any Knicks/Lakers Game Thread on the way?

Who will win the Amare vs Pau Gasol battle?

• Amare will wipe his ass with that euro

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gasol will make Amare look softer then he did last night

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • With Bynum out, Gasol will player center you dumbass

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

metrocard

Legend
11644852-Im-ou.gif

nyk_nyk

All Star
When will amare realize his offense is predictable and guys will always be waiting for him at the basket?? THIS is why he needs to develop a low post game. He brags about being 6-11 but now wants to play like a guard. Wtf!

CA7

Scoring Champ
We're down 12 and Melo is not in the game......we have a day off tomorrow put him in the damn game

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Amare's lack of a low post game is killing the Knicks the Lakers know exactly what he wants to do he's prob praying for Baron Davis to get healthy.

CA7

Scoring Champ
This is bull shit....we're playing like straight bitches......grow some ****ing balls be a ****ing man and play ball. **** the refs, **** the media, look at the other 14 guys and say Ima give it my all, Ima box out, Ima defend, Ima set hard screens, run the floor, cut to the basket with a purpose, have your back on D, step up and take charges PLAY LIKE A ****ING PROFESSIONAL.

This is bull shit basketball, the Heat and Thunder play hard every possession its a shame we have to complain about effort. Shots are missed and made but effort should be a given

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't wanna hear the announcers mention Douglas anymore. He's been useless and I can't see that changing.

omg...... STAT's defense has never looked worse. I'm starting to think he's just a stupid bball player straight up. His defensive and offensive awareness on 2k12 must be like a 10.

When you consistently fail to make good basketball decisions and the right basketball plays, it is always just a matter of time until the other team runs you out of the building.

CA7

Scoring Champ
We have the worst backcourt in all of basketball. I miss Shumpert and he only played 22mins in his whole career. Fields is over rated, he sucks, he's a "Shooting" Guard who cant "Shoot". Douglas is a point guard that cant pass.

TakMan

Rotation player
This is not a basketball team. These are not basketball players. Douglas and Fields couldn't cut it in an under 11's basketball game. Not good.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I've watched this entire game and it never looked like we were running any plays. Just playground basketball

Sage

Rotation player
Commentators talking up Lakers defense but there's just no movement from the Knicks, poor options, missing shots. Making Lakers D look amazing.