LETS Go BUCKS!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Milwaukee passed us already (tied by they raped us twice) and if Cleveland wins today... they'll tie with us! They're playing Toronto so...
"LET'S GO CAVS!"

Lol yeah they're definitely gonna need 2 basketballs.. And neither is a great defender.. But like you said they will be a problem to contain.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Seeing as how stupid the warriors GM's are.. They just traded Monte Ellis for like two washed up injured big men who haven't played in months...

We should just TRY to trade Stat for David Lee.. Like lets just see what they say haha..

goNYgo

Rookie
The purpose was to get Dantoni fired dumbass....
oh was it??

Plus I don't even want to see this team in the playoffs the way they're playing. Might as well miss it all together than get ass ****ed 4 straight times.

Get outta here jackass. You wanted us to lose so we didn't make the playoffs. Get your premature pussy ass outta here and root for some other team. We don't need your likes jumping back on the bandwagon. :machinegun:

elcol

Rotation player
oh was it??

Get outta here jackass. You wanted us to lose so we didn't make the playoffs. Get your premature pussy ass outta here and root for some other team. We don't need your likes jumping back on the bandwagon. :machinegun:

ok dude, you're going too far, you are a newbie on this forum disrespecting a guy whos been on here for years, you got your point across and he got his.

there is no need to be disrespecting stephon he is a forum vet and we all know he is a huge knick fan like everyone else who decided to sign up on here to talk knicks, what he said seemed pretty clear and i can understand where hes coming from but u are just starting fights for NO reason and you're only 20 posts in bro..

goNYgo

Rookie
ok dude, you're going too far, you are a newbie on this forum disrespecting a guy whos been on here for years, you got your point across and he got his.

there is no need to be disrespecting stephon he is a forum vet and we all know he is a huge knick fan like everyone else who decided to sign up on here to talk knicks, what he said seemed pretty clear and i can understand where hes coming from but u are just starting fights for NO reason and you're only 20 posts in bro..

im a newbie because my status says so?

My man, I've been lurking around here for years, but just started to post because I see IDIOTIC posts like this. Get outta here. The amount of posts you have on a forum means absolutely nothing. He isn't a bigger NYK fan than me because he has more posts than I do. He's a huge Knick fan but hes able to wish losing upon us? GTFO!

Edit - If he's a forum 'veteran' (as you said), he should lead by example and not post RIDICULOUS threads saying how we should 'tank' the season. There was 24 games left when he made this thread and we were tied or no worse than 1 game back of the 8th seed in the playoffs.

smokes

Huge Member

My man, I've been lurking around here for years, but just started to post because I see IDIOTIC posts like this. Get outta here. The amount of posts you have on a forum means absolutely nothing. He isn't a bigger NYK fan than me because he has more posts than I do. He's a huge Knick fan but hes able to wish losing upon us? GTFO!

You need to smoke a bowl and simmer down bro :smokin:

elcol

Rotation player

Bro ur whole post is just stupid, i never talked about his # of posts or yours, nor did i talk about who is the bigger knick fan. you must be too stupid to understand where he and other people are coming from. I don't necessarily agree with what he is saying but he wanted the knicks to lose because
A) Dantoni to be fired
B) If we were to make the playoffs during that current losing stretch, we would be clobbered like what boston did to us, 4 more games added to the regular season that would be so depressing like last years playoffs...

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE KNICKS HAVE STARTED WINNING, now stop getting so butthurt you don't need to prolong this thread that should have died..

goNYgo

Rookie
You need to smoke a bowl and simmer down bro :smokin:
Smoke a bowl? I just hit the Gravatron about 25 minutes ago. I'm not trying to start shit whatsoever; I love this site.

But to see people who are seasoned, 'veterans', on KO.com make threads about us LOSING out to tank the season? That's ridiculous. :barf:All I want is this guy to eat his crow. There is no reason to EVER wish losing upon us, but if you want to, might as well keep it up; And not root for us to win games now because we are winning.

EDIT -
Bro ur whole post is just stupid, i never talked about his # of posts or yours, nor did i talk about who is the bigger knick fan. you must be too stupid to understand where he and other people are coming from. I don't necessarily agree with what he is saying but he wanted the knicks to lose because
A) Dantoni to be fired
B) If we were to make the playoffs during that current losing stretch, we would be clobbered like what boston did to us, 4 more games added to the regular season that would be so depressing like last years playoffs...

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE KNICKS HAVE STARTED WINNING, now stop getting so butthurt you don't need to prolong this thread that should have died..
You clearly said he was a forum vet. Him being a forum vet refers to how many posts or how long hes been around the forum. Reread it my friend. No need to jump into a fight that isn't yours. You're just going to get yourself embarrassed.

We're all NYK fans here. Just don't make RETARDED threads saying that we should lose out then jump back on the bandwagon.

Thread over.