The 2011-2012 Other-NBA Thread

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Oh boy, how good it feels seeing the C's losing third game in a row... Turn into BOS @ NOH before watching the Knicks. :D

KingCharles34

All Star
lol @ the Celtics

lookin at their boxscore i have no idea why ray allen only took 10 shots when Marquis took 12 and Bass took 13. Both of them shot poorly while Ray was 5 for 10. Garnett was 4-10, only had 8 points and 7 rebounds in in 27 minutes. Rondo didnt do much either Jack sh*tted on him

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Lol, you can Felton a chucker, but he's served 8 dishes already, and it's still the third, against the Lakers, with Bynum...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Lol, you can Felton a chucker, but he's served 8 dishes already, and it's still the third, against the Lakers, with Bynum...

Maybe only cause he was in D'Antoni's system which gives players a lot of freedom to take shots if they think they've got good looks.

If you got a PG with shot selection like Steve Nash's (who is arguably the best shooter in basketball today), great.

If you got a PG with Toney Douglas or Iman Shumpert's shot selection, you're ****ing boned.

I'm glad to see that the Nuggets are playing well...they're basically NY-west anyway

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Celtics lost to the Pacers tonight. The Knicks can still grab that Central Division title. :gony::gony::gony::beer:

Wargames

Starter
Carmelo Anthony is now the #1 scorer in the Nba :gony:

The Celtics, Lakers, and Mavs are now all 0 and 2

Lakers will beat the Jazz tonight, they're up by 16 with 4 and a half left in the 3rd

Portland sh*tted on the kings

Portland looks really good out there and its weird to watch them and not think "if Roy was healthy they would be unstoppable" Also that Celtic/Pacer game gave me a lot of repect for the pacers. They would definitely be a tough team to face in the first round of the playoffs.