Knicks @ Dallas: Tuesday, March 6th, 8:30pm

+ Rep Poll: How many TOs will Lin have tonight?

• Total voters

CA7

Scoring Champ
honestly I hope Melo spends the whole summer with LeBron, Wade and Kobe so he can get some of his athleticism back, he should have 3 dunks right now

he gotta get into better shape and lose all those accessories

Savv

Rookie
How many times will the Knicks dig themselves out of a hole by being down
double digits early on???

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
How does this team look so inexperienced and unaware of one another?

We're getting interior passes early on, then MD panics after some missed attempts and brings in the 3 point shooters. WTF? Worked out well hasn't it, you ****ing idiot!

Melo's salary is $18,518,574.

Cool.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
tumblr_lzgzftywhn1r7amvbo1_500.gif
lol whatever bro, LIN+STAT+CARMELO leaves everyone uncomfortable

Stat is not touching the ball

Carmelo is OVER passive

Lin is Confused at times

Fields is... just there

arguably Baron inserted into the Lineup with Shump Controls the pace of the game better than Lin in the starting lineup And Shumpert in the starting lineup would Boost up the defense.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol whatever bro, LIN+STAT+CARMELO leaves everyone uncomfortable

Stat is not touching the ball

Carmelo is OVER passive

Lin is Confused at times

Fields is... just there

arguably Baron inserted into the Lineup with Shump Controls the pace of the game better than Lin in the starting lineup And Shumpert in the starting lineup would Boost up the defense.

:lol:

Im really disappointed with Fields again, i consider him to be a talented player who can easily get 15 every night. He was doing that a few weeks ago but hes cooled off again, constantly lacking confidence and looking unsure. Time to take him out of the rotation

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Time to waive both Stat n Melo

STAT looked decent early and Mike benched him for Novak out of panic. What a ****ing tool.

Melo is just useless this year. :barf:

We get our practices in and come out worse. What is with that? What do our practices look like?

Unbelievable.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
So Lin went from savior to reserve?
yes, we dont need LIN, MELO, AMARE all on the floor at the same time, anyone notice Melo seems a little more comfortable with Baron at the pioint and he looks more agressive, rather than to passive with Lin playing next to him.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm just waiting for someone to say............we played better against Dallas without Melo

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Why doesn't this team know what it's doing, Mike?

Why?

Veterans, role players, deep bench...............What is the problem here?

wian

Benchwarmer
yes you might get away with a poor start playing at home in New York against Dallas, but there will be no getting away with it on the road in Dallas - I am starting to get really worried about this road trip with San Antonio coming up :teeth: