Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

wian

Benchwarmer
Nice. Good morning to you, then :gony:

Mate, what i would do for a few tickets for me and the wife at Madison Square Garden to see the Mighty Knicks Play ...... :gony:

One day i hope on our world trip ! hehe !

smokes

Huge Member
Not true. He just picks up his dribble way too early.

I have noticed this too which is very strange. Total contrast to the Linsanity period where he would practically never give up his dribble. Maybe it's a byproduct of all those turnovers and a dip in confidence.

wian

Benchwarmer
The D has really ramped up this quarter ! great effort ! and Novak and Mello are warming up now !

I cant believe how many Knicks fans are here from down under here in Aussie and NZ !! Awesome :peace:

masri01

Rookie
Im going to the states on April 2nd and have already bought tickets to Knicks vs Miami. I'm proposing to my gf there!

smokes

Huge Member
Sorry to those posters (you know who you are) but I'm afraid this is clear proof MDA just did not coach well this year in NY.

We are playing without a PG right now and our offense is flowing. Our defense is on lock down. No playground basketball, good plays.

wian

Benchwarmer
Knicks need an Aussie fan club. Maybe you guys can run it...:gony:

Exactly ! It sucks here because our usual tv station one HD isnt playing NBA games this year due to the Lockout. Not that it matters i suppose as thebastards only play Lakers games !lol !

And our cable TV doesnt have knicks games hardly either !

I WANT EVERY KNICKS GAME DOWN HERE IN AUSSIE ! is that too much to ask !!! Hehe !

LeFlume

All Star
There's a huge Asian population is Aussie right? Maybe linsanity will open the door. Every Knick game on Aussie National TV thanks to Lin. :beer: