do the Knicks have the worst PA announcer/court music in the league

quiggle

Starter
really listening to the PA announcer say Ammmmaaaarrrrrrreeeeee Stoooodemire and Threeeeee Point Goal leaves one with nightmares and is the organ music or whatever that garbage is the silliest in the league. even the drum beat from Queen We Will Rock You played during defense sounds fake (the ones the Bulls play feels more authentic). and the fans at Knicks games is just the worse, no wonder other visiting teams players would second guess coming to play in New York, its like you go to a friends home and his girlfriend screwed up the cooking or dining setup and he goes off on her and makes nasty remarks right in front of you, would you come to his home again?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Is there anything within the Knicks organization that you'd say you think is positive? Are you an undercover Celtic fan just moaning around to dicrease our morale or something? Walczewski is a great announcer, period. Our court music is great too, period.

quiggle

Starter
its not me, its the fans who pollute the Garden, where else in the NBA do you find the crowd chanting football and hockey teams during a basketball game because the local team is losing?

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Are you kidding me? I love it when the PA Announcer says Carmelooooooooooo Anthoneeeeeeereeeeeeee!!! It's like he's trying to annoy everyone in the arena. He's the best right now IMO.

oshi

Benchwarmer
PA fit more back when they had Galo and them. He's kinda grown on me with STAT and Melo now but I can see why they find it annoying

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
really listening to the PA announcer say Ammmmaaaarrrrrrreeeeee Stoooodemire and Threeeeee Point Goal leaves one with nightmares and is the organ music or whatever that garbage is the silliest in the league. even the drum beat from Queen We Will Rock You played during defense sounds fake (the ones the Bulls play feels more authentic). and the fans at Knicks games is just the worse, no wonder other visiting teams players would second guess coming to play in New York, its like you go to a friends home and his girlfriend screwed up the cooking or dining setup and he goes off on her and makes nasty remarks right in front of you, would you come to his home again?

You really have nothing good to say ever. Is this how you were laughed off other forums? I've become accustomed to just skip your posts on threads now cause you never say anything worthwhile nor anything positive. Like I said to you in other threads, go be a miami fan, Phillies, Spurs or any team that can meet your high maitnance demands.

quiggle

Starter
hey am I suppose to talk sweet nothings and hold positive bs when things arent, we are in 12 place in Eastern Conference as of today are you telling me you got a smile on your face as Knicks fan, do you want me to talk positive empty promises like "the Knicks are back"