Benchwarmer
Thats real fukked up. I wanna see someone lay out garnett again like peeler did

132689691.gif

haha that gif is awesome.

I like this one too

1478998638_666dbbfcaa_o.gif

metrocard

Legend
Carlos is playing with Tel Aviv... he wouldve been good in this offense.

Carlos Arroyo is the man...he's going to be a superstar on one of the best teams in the Euroleague. He was one of the best pick and roll PG's in the NBA.

Orlando is ****ed with Jameer Nelson who hasn't gotten better since his rookie season. Dude is garbage and Turk is the best PG on that team. Nelson is a 5"11 PG.

Hows everything in PR brother?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Carlos Arroyo is the man...he's going to be a superstar on one of the best teams in the Euroleague. He was one of the best pick and roll PG's in the NBA.

Orlando is ****ed with Jameer Nelson who hasn't gotten better since his rookie season. Dude is garbage and Turk is the best PG on that team. Nelson is a 5"11 PG.

LMAO. You're joking right?

pat

Starter
Arroyo has shown his skills to perfect the pick and roll, learning from the best in Utah from John Stockton and Mark Jackson.

True that. Whenever he played for Puerto Rico in international tournaments you could see his talent. He never got a real chance to proof that he could be a starting point guard. You just have to hide him on defense, but you have to do the same with Nash.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Spurs are old and done, with the worst bench in the NBA.
I'll take my chances that you're wrong. You probably have no idea they've been without 4 guys who are supposed to contribute heavily this year. Still not sure what that has to do with Arroyo sucking worse than your mom on my dick last night.

Arroyo has shown his skills to perfect the pick and roll, learning from the best in Utah from John Stockton and Mark Jackson.
I guess that's why he's not in the league anymore and could barely get off the bench anywhere he played.

metrocard

Legend
Carlos Arroyo is a C+ PG and A+ International player; he's one of the most flashiest PG's in the NBA, he has a lot of fans outside PR.

Quote from Magic fan
Arroyo should be in the starting lineup and this I can prove with stats.

6 games
26.8mpg
12.3ppg
4.2Apg
2Rpg
57.4fg%

He came off the bench 22 games and hes started 6 games. In the 6 games that he started he showed that he is clearly better then the overrated Jameer Nelson. Orlando, whoever the gm is has to be the dumbest gm after Isiah. Arroyo should be gettin 40 minutes a game, anyone who watches the Magic knows this.

I'll be honest, I dont watch every Magic game. I watch them when the Knicks arent on because Im a Dwight Howard fan. From what I see they really need to trade Jameer for a shooting guard. Im not sure what there waiting for but Arroyo can ball and how often do you here his name mentioned? Him and Marbury are possibly the 2 most underrated point guards in the league and I'll admit Marbury was overrated at one point but now it seems like everyone hates him and he doesnt get credit for nothin. All I wanna see is him get credit for the way he played last year and Arroyo deserves to be recognized as a point guard who should be starting, end of discussion.

Arroyo has had a roller coaster career in his basketball career. Getting injured before the draft left him to being undrafted, and going to Spain for a couple of months.

After being undrafted, Carlos Arroyo received an invitation by the Toronto Raptors. The Raptors already had their 15 man roster set, but the kid impressed them enough to make Toronto trade two of their players to have a space for him in the opening day roster.

Then he went to Denver where he started 1 out of 20 games, and after that he played 3rd string PG behind John Stockton and Mark Jackson, two hall of fame PG's.

a matured PG next season, Arroyo became the starter for a Utah Jazz team who almost made the playoffs in their first season playing without Stockon and Malone. Arroyo averaged 12.6 ppg and 5 assist in 28 minutes. He was considered a top 20 PG at the time.

The next season, Arroyo was set back by injuries and not seeing eye to eye with Sloan, this led to deal to Detroit. I don't see anyone starting over Billups, so go figure.

Anyway, Arroyo is an adequate PG at best, he has limitations but will be in the NBA for a while because of his experience, size, talent and craftiness with the ball.

I'll quote a Magic fan from the Orlandomagic.com forum

Quote:

Originally posted by fishybashi:
No, seriously, I have seen in the last few games that an offense run by Arroyo allows for more involvement of the players around him. Yes, Nelson had a good game today. He scored a lot of points, but towards the end of the 4th quarter he was not getting his players involved. We lived and died by those shots he made. If any of those shots failed to get in, we would have lost the game.

My simple point is this: We have a legitimate floor general with Carlos Arroyo, so we need to utilize his skills as such to maximize the return for this young Orlando Magic team.

I admit things can easily change in the NBA, but for the time being we need to continue starting Arroyo so he can gel with the other starters.

Jameer as a spark off the bench will be huge for us in the long run, as he was today for the Bulls. I just felt that if Arroyo had come back to lead the team in the 4th, we would have never lost that 4th quarter lead. My opinion, no crystal glass ball here.

The Magic won, which is all that matters in the long run. I hope they realize how to most effectively use our 2 PGs, of whom I feel Arroyo would be better utilized with the starting unit.

Originally posted by Kramer:
I have observed that Carlos Arroyo plays excellent defense. He is smart and does things correctly. He may not pressure the ball well but he can burst through screens and closes out on three point shooters rather well. Also isn't constantly helping like the rest of the team.

CarlosArroyo.gif

Arroyo is now the star of one of the best Euroleague teams in the world.

Spurs aren't a threat.

Their 3rd best player is Roger Mason, NBDL talent.

They have the worst bench in the NBA, healthy or unhealthy.

They're not a top 4-5 Western Conference team, wouldn't be suprised if they miss the playoffs too. Ginobili is injury prone and the way Duncan plays, I wouldn't be surprised if his nerdy b8tch made ass goes out with an injury too.

Their best scorer is a score first PG with no 3pt range.
Jacque Vaughn - worst back up PG in the NBA.
Roger Mason - 3rd best player on the Spurs right now who wouldn't even make the Knicks summerleague team.
Bruce Bowen - almost 40, and really the best scrub on this team. Does not do anything else except spot up shooting and man to man defense. One of the worst rebounders, passers, shot creation and overall athletes in the NBA. Low quality NBA player that has made a career of playing homothug defense.
Ime Udoka - had an okay year in Portland, back to his scrub level with the spurs
Desmon Farmer - 27 year old NBA sophmore who has a career shooting percentage of 33% and 20% 3pt...6"5 undersized small forward with not much skill, potential, experience or hope.
Matt Bonner - spot 3pt shooter who can't rebound, move, defend, pass, or anything else besides spot up 3pt shooter. Low quality player.
Anthony Tolliver - who has heard of this guy?
Ian Mahinmi - another french center bust, unproven scrub who hasn't even done good in Europe.
George Hill? He went to IUIPI or whatever, hasn't proven a damn thing in summerleague or preseason, was drafted too high by most scouts.

Spurs had their little run in the late 90s and early 00s, now their time is now done.

Plus, since the f*ck when Spurs had fans? They win, but still will be known as the boring NBA team in the history of basketball.

You took the L man, Spurs fan trolling on the best Knicks forum?

Heres this video to end this ether.

metrocard

Legend
lol, stupid white boy; that wasn't the point. Spurs were suppose to sweep the Knicks and failed epically...Knicks were an injured team that pushed the Spurs to the limit.

The series would of gone to game 7 if Sprewell hit that shot in game 5, all that momentum would of carried over to game 6 for the victory.

Damn, you're a fake *ss Knick fan, what a shame.

Enjoy the fantasy league though

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Carlos Arroyo is a C+ PG and A+ International player; he's one of the most flashiest PG's in the NBA, he has a lot of fans outside PR.

Quote from Magic fan

Arroyo has had a roller coaster career in his basketball career. Getting injured before the draft left him to being undrafted, and going to Spain for a couple of months.

After being undrafted, Carlos Arroyo received an invitation by the Toronto Raptors. The Raptors already had their 15 man roster set, but the kid impressed them enough to make Toronto trade two of their players to have a space for him in the opening day roster.

Then he went to Denver where he started 1 out of 20 games, and after that he played 3rd string PG behind John Stockton and Mark Jackson, two hall of fame PG's.
Yes because by that time Mark Jackson was a top 30 PG...

a matured PG next season, Arroyo became the starter for a Utah Jazz team who almost made the playoffs in their first season playing without Stockon and Malone. Arroyo averaged 12.6 ppg and 5 assist in 28 minutes. He was considered a top 20 PG at the time.

The next season, Arroyo was set back by injuries and not seeing eye to eye with Sloan, this led to deal to Detroit. I don't see anyone starting over Billups, so go figure.

Anyway, Arroyo is an adequate PG at best, he has limitations but will be in the NBA for a while because of his experience, size, talent and craftiness with the ball.

I'll quote a Magic fan from the Orlandomagic.com forum
Adequate at BEST.

Spurs aren't a threat.
Tell that to the Lakers

Their 3rd best player is Roger Mason
This is probably true while Manu is out...as long as you qualify this and say "3rd best player on offense". Mason shot 4-7 against Shaq and the Suns and 6-7 against Aldridge and the big lineup of the Blazers. He's a pretty damn good 3rd or 4th option. If you're honestly saying you wouldn't want him for the price, then you're dumber than you sound.
They have the worst bench in the NBA, healthy or unhealthy.
lol how the hell would you know? Do you know how Ian Mahinmi or George Hill will play? Are you Nostra-Freakin-Damus? I don't think so.

They're not a top 4-5 Western Conference team, wouldn't be suprised if they miss the playoffs too. Ginobili is injury prone and the way Duncan plays, I wouldn't be surprised if his nerdy b8tch made ass goes out with an injury too.
I wouldn't be surprised if you ate paint chips as a kid. This is a team (minus Brent Barry and Robert Horry...two young whippersnappers) that went to the Western Conference Finals last year. If Manu is healthy who knows what happens. I feel like I'm wasting my time trying to use reason on you.

Their best scorer is a score first PG with no 3pt range.
Since when do PGs need three point range? Parker creates points whether he gets to the lane and scores or frees up his teammates. I think Duncan might also have something to say about TP being the best scorer...moron.
Jacque Vaughn - worst back up PG in the NBA.
I guess it's a good thing George Hill was drafted.
Roger Mason - 3rd best player on the Spurs right now who wouldn't even make the Knicks summerleague team.
You're right. He's an above average role player who isn't getting paid $15 million a year. No place on the Knicks.
Bruce Bowen - almost 40, and really the best scrub on this team. Does not do anything else except spot up shooting and man to man defense. One of the worst rebounders, passers, shot creation and overall athletes in the NBA. Low quality NBA player that has made a career of playing homothug defense.
I guess Kobe, LeBron, TMac, and every other premiere guard in the league is wrong then when they say he's the best man defender in the league. He's losing a step but that's why Ime Udoka was signed. Which brings me to your next idiotic point...
Ime Udoka - had an okay year in Portland, back to his scrub level with the spurs
Define scrub level for me please. Is it making $20 million a year and not even playing?
Desmon Farmer - 27 year old NBA sophmore who has a career shooting percentage of 33% and 20% 3pt...6"5 undersized small forward with not much skill, potential, experience or hope.
That's why he's at the end of the bench.
Matt Bonner - spot 3pt shooter who can't rebound, move, defend, pass, or anything else besides spot up 3pt shooter. Low quality player.
I love your definitions. I guess spot up 3 point shooters count for nothing, especially when they're bench players. You're an idiot.
Anthony Tolliver - who has heard of this guy?
Excellent logic. Because no one has heard of him he must suck.
Ian Mahinmi - another french center bust, unproven scrub who hasn't even done good in Europe.
Either he's unproven or he's a bust. Pick one.
George Hill? He went to IUIPI or whatever, hasn't proven a damn thing in summerleague or preseason, was drafted too high by most scouts.
How the hell would you know? Did you watch the summer league games or preseason?

Spurs had their little run in the late 90s and early 00s, now their time is now done.
THEY WON THE TITLE 2 YEARS AGO MORON

Plus, since the f*ck when Spurs had fans? They win, but still will be known as the boring NBA team in the history of basketball.
Ah the "boring" argument. I'd rather have a boring team that wins 4 championships than an "exciting" team that wins 0 (sounds familiar...if you think exciting is Isiah sitting there with his hands on his face). It's the same tired argument commentators like Mark Jackson use. I guess arguably the fastest PG in the league and the sixth man of the year (widely regarded as one of the best SGs in the league) are boring. Whatever you say.

You took the L man, Spurs fan trolling on the best Knicks forum?
I took the L? I love it how you type like you're some badass. I'm not trolling. You're just an idiot.

Heres this video to end this ether.

Yeah man that is damn amazing. How did that series end by the way?

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
lol, stupid white boy; that wasn't the point. Spurs were suppose to sweep the Knicks and failed epically...Knicks were an injured team that pushed the Spurs to the limit.
They failed so epically they won the series in 5 games. Are you really this stupid?

The series would of gone to game 7 if Sprewell hit that shot in game 5, all that momentum would of carried over to game 6 for the victory.
LOL excellent reasoning. If Sprewell would have just hit every shot he ever took the Knicks would've won so many more games! Genius!

I guess that's better than being such a huge moron like you.

KBlack25

Starter

Enjoy the fantasy league though

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

Just tryin to help you out metro, you've opened up Spursfans floodgates now...

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Just tryin to help you out metro, you've opened up Spursfans floodgates now...

I just find it funny that this guy is critiquing the lineup of a team that hasn't missed the playoffs in over 10 years. He's using arbitrary classifications of players that he clearly has little knowledge of.

KBlack25

Starter
I'm not getting involved. All I tried to do was help out a fellow Knicks fan by telling him to chill on making fun of a team that beat the Knicks pretty badly. But I guess metro just can't take anybody disagreeing with him, oh well.

portega1968

El Cacique

todo bien en PR... you know its all about populares and penepes as the elections are here. Fortuno and Anibal are trashing each other big time and caravanas everywhere.

I'm about to sit down and watch the Bucks-Knicks game on NBATV with some arroz, habichuelas, biste and tostones... hope you been feeding yourself like a true boricua!!!

Peace

metrocard

Legend
Who the hell quotes everything and agrees with half of it? I guess you're stupid like me.

Why are you in denial? Spurs are in a defecit with quality players. Roger Mason has been a well known NBA scrub and now has claimed the 3rd best player role on a NBA team, a old washed up NBA team thats on the decline fast.

Arroyo is Mr. Adequate, so? You're not an athlete, nor never will be, who are you to judge? Being an Adequate NBA player means your a top 30-50 in the world at a position. Its funny when obese American hicks try to put down athletes when they can't even complete a set of 30 push ups or run 1.5 miles in 10 minutes.

Lakers
Hornets
Rockets
Jazz

are all superior to the Spurs

How the carajo would you know what Ian Mahinmi or George Hill do, get minutes and how they will contribute? You DON'T KNOW, no one does. They're unproven inexperienced NBA players, which makes the Spurs bench weaker than it is.

If Manu is healthy, once again you fail to know something and go on pure hope and prediction.

Manu is injury prone, and the way he plays so wrecklessly he'll put himself in more chance of injury.
Even with Manu, Spurs can't compete no more with the improved Lakers, Hornets, Rockets, and Jazz. There are the elite four that are expected advanced from the first round of the WC playoffs. Spurs would be happy to make the playoffs. Does that make you mad that you're the only Spurs fan that has internet access?

Watching Tim Duncan trying to score is like watching an austistic deaf child trying to f*ck a virgin. Your fatass will realize later on in the season Spurs offense will face major problems.

Are you retarded enough to believe Parker and Duncan will average 30 points throughout the whole 82 game season to carry the Spurs limited-special-ed offense? You're a fool obese in size.

Roger mason is above average now? Robinson, Chandler, Marbury all would put that scrub in his place. Even your homer-self is human enough to realize something that simple.

Bowen is almost 40...he won't have the durability to be a starter...LOL, Ime Udoka is the Spurs future SF replacement for the elderly Bowen? You're ethering your own team.

I mean, Udoka's 5.8 points per game is such a threat, I hope Artest, , Kirilenko, Posey, Ariza and other small forwards watch out for the offensive wisdom that Udoka was blessed with to replace the offensively handicapped Bowen.

Why is it so hard for you to use common sense?
Players who never made an impact in their career and have established themselves in the NBA = inexperienced and unproven
Since when inexperienced and unproven means good or above average?
You're an idiot with a pig's anatomy.
When guys like Ian Mahinmi and Anthony Tolliver start producing, thats when you get the green light to shave their balls and lick them like the fool you are.

George Hill 2008 summerleague stats
31 minutes
8 points
.080 FG(2-25)
.167 3pt
3 assists
3 turnovers

His preseason stats were better in shooter, but still not much of a difference.

You need to provide the facts, all your reply consisted of was nothing.

Spurs killed the NBA ratings.
Why do you think NBA Finals ratings are the worst when the Spurs are playing?
They have no FANBASE, the most popular player is an Argentinian guy with a nose as large as your mother's cock.
The NBA never received a Championship Series TV rating lower than a 10.0. In 2003, thanks in part to a playoff schedule in which the Finals began nearly a week after the Conference Finals ended, ratings for the series between the San Antonio Spurs and the New Jersey Nets plunged to a record-low 6.5. Game 6 of the series, the deciding game, ranked number 6 in number of households watched, and games were routinely beaten by reruns of series on CBS. Many attributed the drop to a relatively superstar-free Finals, which involved two small markets. Others pinned the massive ratings drop on bad play (the score at halftime of Game 3 was 33-30), and former ABC Sports Vice President Jim Spence was quoted as laying part of the blame on ABC itself:
? There were too many announcers, too many camera cuts and an overuse of technology. It was hard to settle in as a viewer.

Then in 2004, no Spurs = RATINGS

In 2004, ratings for the Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Detroit Pistons went up significantly right from the start, helped largely by the presence of Shaquille O'Neal and Kobe Bryant. As the series went on, and the heavily-favored Lakers were toppled by the underdog Pistons, ratings gained momentum, eventually topping out at an 11.5 overall average, the best Finals rating since 2001.

Spurs in the 2005 Finals? You know what that means

While the 2004 Finals showed improvement for ABC, the 2005 Finals sank back towards record-low levels. The series between the previous two champions, the Detroit Pistons and San Antonio Spurs, was widely panned by the media as a slow, boring, defensive-minded series without any captivating stars.
While games 1, 3 and 4 had at least a 7.0 rating (on a Thursday, Tuesday and another Thursday respectively), Game 2 (on a Sunday night) fell to a 6.9. Games 5, 6 and 7 of the series stemmed the tide, with each game getting progressively higher ratings. All three games scored double-digit overnight ratings, and Game 7 achieved the only double-digit final rating of the series, an 11.9. The rating was only ABC's fifth double-digit final rating ever in covering the NBA; NBC had six double-digit ratings alone in 2002. The rating would also go down as one of the lowest ever ratings for a major sport championship Game 7 (joining several Stanley Cup Final game sevens). Overall, ratings for the series averaged an 8.2, the second-lowest average in league history.

Then NBA was doing good...till 2007...the Spurs were back to bore to the NBA to death.

While the 2007 NBA Finals featured LeBron James making his first appearance, according to ESPN, the 2007 NBA Finals series was a television bust in the United States. [10] San Antonio's four-game sweep of Cleveland finished with a record-low 6.2 television rating and 11 share on ABC, Nielsen Media Research said on June 15, 2007.

That was down 27 percent from the 8.5/15 for Miami's six-game victory over Dallas from the previous year and 5 percent under the previous low, a 6.5/12 for San Antonio's six-game win over New Jersey in 2003. The NBA Finals averaged 9.3 million viewers this year.

San Antonio's series-winning 83-82 victory on Thursday night got a 6.5/12, down 17 percent from the 7.8/14 for Game 4 in 2006.

The ratings of the 2007 NBA Finals surpassed that of the 2003 NBA Finals as the lowest-rated series in NBA Finals history.

Its reality.
Spurs reality is shit.

KBlack's best friend is a Spurs herb...another L.
lol @ KBlack running back to hoopshype for supprot because he got brutalized by me when his little plan backfired and everyone claimed KBlack was the most pathetic subhuman in existence.

portega1968, oye brother.

I went to the 9/23 march in NYC for Filiberto Rios and the Independence movement.
I want a social reform in PR, people need to take in consider of the drug crisis, health crisis, and the problems in PR with work ethic, littering, and violence. Hospitals and schools need to be upgraded. Put all the corruption that raids the island makes this an unfulfilled fantasy. I wish the best for my isla, even though I grew up on the other isla en NYC.

peace brother.

KBlack25

Starter
lol @ KBlack running back to hoopshype for supprot because he got brutalized by me when his little plan backfired and everyone claimed KBlack was the most pathetic subhuman in existence.

What in God's name are you talking about? I still haven't done anything but for someone that makes fun of me for putting people on blast on posts, you sure seem to have a hard on for finding ways to attack me. I think it's you that might have the weird obsession. Sorry metro, ask your girl, I don't do dudes...

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Who the hell quotes everything and agrees with half of it?
Please show me where I agreed with half. Did you get your math skills from the same place as your basketball knowledge?

Why are you in denial? Spurs are in a defecit with quality players. Roger Mason has been a well known NBA scrub and now has claimed the 3rd best player role on a NBA team, a old washed up NBA team thats on the decline fast.
A team on the decline. 2 years ago NBA Champs. Last year Western Conference Finals. You = Stupid

Arroyo is Mr. Adequate, so? You're not an athlete, nor never will be, who are you to judge? Being an Adequate NBA player means your a top 30-50 in the world at a position. Its funny when obese American hicks try to put down athletes when they can't even complete a set of 30 push ups or run 1.5 miles in 10 minutes.
You were the one that claimed he was one of the best pick and roll PGs in the league and then said he was adequate at best. I was pointing out your multiple personality.

Lakers
Hornets
Rockets
Jazz

are all superior to the Spurs
Prove it.

How the carajo would you know what Ian Mahinmi or George Hill do, get minutes and how they will contribute? You DON'T KNOW, no one does. They're unproven inexperienced NBA players, which makes the Spurs bench weaker than it is.
LOL again your skills with logic are impressive. Them being unproven doesn't mean anything. It's why they're UN-PROVE-EN. Also, congrats on knowing spanish. It makes you cool.

If Manu is healthy, once again you fail to know something and go on pure hope and prediction.
And what are you going on? Do you use a crystal ball or just say random shit that comes out of your pea-szied brain?

Manu is injury prone, and the way he plays so wrecklessly he'll put himself in more chance of injury.
Even with Manu, Spurs can't compete no more with the improved Lakers, Hornets, Rockets, and Jazz. There are the elite four that are expected advanced from the first round of the WC playoffs. Spurs would be happy to make the playoffs.
I'd like to see you try and prove any of this. It's ALL conjecture on your part. Being a fan of the actual team I think I might a little more than you do. You'll probably disagree and call me a homer or something. But that's because you can't take it when people say you're wrong. Your e-rep is too fragile.
Does that make you mad that you're the only Spurs fan that has internet access?
Huh? www.spurstalk.com The traffic there absolutely dwarfs the traffic here. Also, what the hell does this have to do with anything?

Watching Tim Duncan trying to score is like watching an austistic deaf child trying to f*ck a virgin. Your fatass will realize later on in the season Spurs offense will face major problems.
Watching you try to argue points is like watching a kid with down's syndrom try and figure out a rubix cube. Your dumbass will never figure it out.

Are you retarded enough to believe Parker and Duncan will average 30 points throughout the whole 82 game season to carry the Spurs limited-special-ed offense? You're a fool obese in size.
I believe the Spurs have a superior defense and will rely on that as the season goes on. Once they're healthy I'll have a better view of how their season will play out.

Roger mason is above average now? Robinson, Chandler, Marbury all would put that scrub in his place. Even your homer-self is human enough to realize something that simple.
Marbury = currently inactive; Robinson = 5 feet nothing and a ball hog; Chandler = plays a COMPLETELY different position

Bowen is almost 40...he won't have the durability to be a starter...LOL, Ime Udoka is the Spurs future SF replacement for the elderly Bowen? You're ethering your own team.
Bowen is 37. Again your math skills impress. Udoka was signed specifically for his defensive skills. It took Bowen a few years to become the best man defender in the league.

I mean, Udoka's 5.8 points per game is such a threat, I hope Artest, , Kirilenko, Posey, Ariza and other small forwards watch out for the offensive wisdom that Udoka was blessed with to replace the offensively handicapped Bowen.
He wasn't signed for his offensive skills. He was signed to replace Bowen and his defense.

Why is it so hard for you to use common sense?
Players who never made an impact in their career and have established themselves in the NBA = inexperienced and unproven
Since when inexperienced and unproven means good or above average?
I never said they weren't unproven. You claimed Mahinmi was a bust AND unproven.

You're an idiot with a pig's anatomy.
Thank you?
When guys like Ian Mahinmi and Anthony Tolliver start producing, thats when you get the green light to shave their balls and lick them like the fool you are.
I'm too busy ****ing your mom. She loves to give blumpkins. I personally thinks it's gross but she can't get enough.

George Hill 2008 summerleague stats
31 minutes
8 points
.080 FG(2-25)
.167 3pt
3 assists
3 turnovers

His preseason stats were better in shooter, but still not much of a difference.

You need to provide the facts, all your reply consisted of was nothing.
So why didn't you provide his preseason numbers? He had a decent preseason before he got hurt. The coaching staff was impressed and I'd like to think they're a good judge of talent. They've done pretty well so far. And "all your reply consisted of was nothing". Excellent sentence structure there my good man. And I find that rich considering you've come with nothing except your own beliefs and stupid comments like "You're a fool obese if size". Awesome.

Spurs killed the NBA ratings.
Why do you think NBA Finals ratings are the worst when the Spurs are playing?
They have no FANBASE, the most popular player is an Argentinian guy with a nose as large as your mother's cock.

Then in 2004, no Spurs = RATINGS

Spurs in the 2005 Finals? You know what that means

Then NBA was doing good...till 2007...the Spurs were back to bore to the NBA to death.

Its reality.
Spurs reality is shit.
Why do I care? Oh wait I don't. I'll just go and admire the 4 titles the Spurs have won. How many do the Knicks have? Hurts doesn't it.

Not sure what he has to do with this. This is a debate between a stupid knicks fan (you) and a Spurs fan.

I'm gonna keep quoting and replying to every statement because it looks like it irritates you.

metrocard

Legend
KBlack, you might as well come out and say this is the official KBlack self exposure thread.

SpursFag, are you the same degree of homosexual as KBlack? Saying please to me? KBlack's favorite word is sorry. I'm sicking of you inferior weak subhumans with your petty words...you guys come softer than Tony Parker's defense.

Spurs went 1-4 in the WCF...this is a team that barely got by a virgin New Orleans team.
Finals > 1-4 in WCF > Roger Mason as your third best player = a decline.
Pendejo.

More hick stupidity from you.
I never said Arroyo was the best PG in the NBA or one of the best.
I was pointing out one of his attributes that makes him stand out and has kept him in the NBA, his ability to utilized the pick and roll so effectively.

Why don't you stop quoting everything I write(since my words are so royal) and actually present up a debate for yourself.

Heres your assignment.

Prove to the forum that

The Sanoldtonio Spurs are better than

Outline I:
A.) The Los Angeles Lakers (The team that embarassed the Spurs 4-1, with a fresh Andrew Bynum and updated experience roster)
B.) New Orleans Hornets (An improved more experienced MVP ready Chris Paul along with the dynmaic 6th man James Posey along with their elite roster that finish with one of the best records in the NBA)
C.) Houston Rockets (elite team that had an amazing win streak in 07-08, added one of the best two way players in the NBA in Ron Artest, along with newly added young players along with a more experienced group)
D.) Utah Jazz (set a NBA record with fewest turnovers in a game without Deron Williams or Jerry Sloan. Probably the most fundamental basketball team in all of basketball led by their two elite all stars in Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer.

You need to write a conclusion page on why you were unable to present a valid and logical argument on why Spurs are the best and a bibliography on where you got your sources to confirm your case of profound mental retardation.

Listen.
Unproven and inexperienced = not ready to contribute on the NBA level at their max potential like most proven and experienced players do.
Guys like Ian are projects; projected with high potential combined with low skill and experience.

Manu Ginobili has never played a full NBA season in his career and has been fighting injuries every year. He's a tough son of a puta, but you need to stop being foolish and expect him to be 100% again. History proves you wrong, so do the facts and simple logic, three major things that aren't in your favor right now.

You still haven't answered that. Its a yes or no question if you didn't know.

37 = almost 40. Your reading skills have been failing you miserably.

Udoka is now a defensive stopper to Bowen's level? Even your fat mentally challenged lazy ass have to admit its a DOWNgrade, adding to the Spurs decline in competition.

You fool, I posted the stats from when you ask me how I would I know. You got shut down with simple stats. Hill's injury is still a failure. A decent preseason and a terrible summerleague isn't enough to convince me, you or anyone Hill is ready to play NBA PG till he proves it with preforming consistently.

No one cares what you care about, which is why you're locked to the internet, KBlack and registered to every basketball forum on the net(sad how proudly you represent the spurs forum, goes along with all the other forums you registered on. You're a loser, low in IQ with no skill. Trolling in forums isn't really a productive hobby, but for low life people like what else are your options? Go talk trash on fantasy basketball and feel like tough guy, you cable modem tough guy)

You're not quotable, I bring excitement and entertainment to every aspect of life unlike your basketball franchise. Your writing style is as boring and pathetic as Tim Duncan's swagger and Matt Bonner's athleticism put in a blender.

Keep going though, it'll just continue my reputation here on exposing and ethering clowns like you. It's 2nd nature to me.

Unlike you though, I'll reply in a day or two when I got time. I work a couple part time jobs, full time student, I'm cuffed to wife, and stay in shape as an individual athlete and personal trainer. I love it, that its inconvinent for you to wake up every morning and realize you're a piece of shit and all you have to look forward to life is a meaningless internet debate with some guy who would rearrange your mandible bone and snap your clavicle in half.
You smell the arrogance? No, pendejo, thats your stinky underwear from not bathing in 2 days from patrolling your PC so long. The arrogance is what controls your temper in your post. Try a little harder next time.
Peace.

KBlack25

Starter
In fairness metro, for all the talking you do about how everyone else are losers for going on internet boards and talking trash to each other, and how they are so lame for doing it, you sure seem to post a lot...