New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game Thread 3/12

Which of the 5 worst teams is really the worst?

• The Miami Heat

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • The Seattle Sonics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The New York Knicks

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • The Minnesota Timberwolves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Memphis Grizzlies

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
yeah those prices are mad high.

Anyway, I noticed now that 4 out of the 5 teams in the Atlantic division hold a playoff spot. Guess what the Knicks are not one of them lol! The Eastern Conference is so weak.. I just can't believe it, last year the Atlantic Division was the worst in the NBA. Surprise team... Philly 76ers. They are playing good ball, and they are a "Young" team. AI the II, is an example player that we should get.. young and athletic.. AI II>>>>>>>>Jamal Crawford.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
yeah those prices are mad high.

Anyway, I noticed now that 4 out of the 5 teams in the Atlantic division hold a playoff spot. Guess what the Knicks are not one of them lol! The Eastern Conference is so weak.. I just can't believe it, last year the Atlantic Division was the worst in the NBA. Surprise team... Philly 76ers. They are playing good ball, and they are a "Young" team. AI the II, is an example player that we should get.. young and athletic.. AI II>>>>>>>>Jamal Crawford.
Yeah, Andre Igoudala is a better defender than Crawford. And he's more efficient. Crawford's a better shooter, but Igoudala is a smarter and more effective player. Igoudala is >>>>>>>> Crawford
He wants a lot of money, though, so I doubt the Knicks could sign him.