MDA has Resigned as Knicks Coach

CoolClyde

hallelujah%21---feet.gif

Dolan manned up and seen that long term DanKony was a prick to the players who couldn't adjust to his system and his stubborn ways would lead to our team collapsing and underachieving. We gave him a great roster and he gives us 18-24. Melo doesn't go from best scorer in the league, to a guy no one wants shooting the ball, its insane.

Wargames

Starter
Under .500 with as much talent as is on this roster you gotta go

and I think we're out of the playoffs and the bucks just re-tooled to make their run...

Also that quote means tyson, lin, baron, amare, jefferies, and novak were likelly pro D'antoni. I am really interested to see where the battle lines are.

iSaYughh

Starter
and I think we're out of the playoffs and the bucks just re-tooled to make their run...

Also that quote means tyson, lin, baron, amare, jefferies, and novak were likelly pro D'antoni. I am really interested to see where the battle lines are.

Melo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team

edit -- when Melo gets lonely, Dolan can be summoned to that side, too.

Papajoe

Benchwarmer
Apocolypse Now

Sell the house, sell the car, sell the kids. It's all over. Bring back Isiah. Here begins another 10 year drought. Too, too bad.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
“Dolan is blaming the coach,” said a source with knowledge of the Knicks’ locker-room dynamics. “Tyson [Chandler], Baron [Davis], A’mare [Stoudemire] – guys who came to play for Mike – or that system – are pissed. [Jeremy] Lin isn’t happy either.”

You guys are hilarious. Every player except Melo had D'antoni's back. Let's just watch Melo iso and scored 40 pts and lose the game. Nobody is going to be playing hard because nobody will believe in Melo. Stephen A Smith is a fukin retard always on Melo's dick.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Sad day for the Knicks. This is going to have a negative impact on the knicks players that had bought-in and were fully behind D'antoni.

Run & Gun offense probably gone - but at least it gives D'antoni haters and Melo supporters a chance to see it all put on a Melo focused offense.
Indeed a sad day. Firing or "forced" resignation of D'antoni only takes care the symptom of the problem and the easiest way out. I think Melo knew about this or he wouldnt make that statement earlier about staying in NY....just guessing tho.

KBlack25

Starter
Indeed a sad day. Firing or "forced" resignation of D'antoni only takes care the symptom of the problem and the easiest way out. I think Melo knew about this or he wouldnt make that statement earlier about staying in NY....just guessing tho.

We go 7-1 with Melo out, 2-8 when Melo comes back...and MDA is the problem?

lookgrabpull

Benchwarmer
I hope everyone can get over this quickly. It was necessary. I didnt expect it so fast but whatever.

Players need to put everything behind them and move on and try to get along, otherwise no coach can save this team.

?Dolan is blaming the coach,? said a source with knowledge of the Knicks? locker-room dynamics. ?Tyson [Chandler], Baron [Davis], A?mare [Stoudemire] ? guys who came to play for Mike ? or that system ? are pissed. [Jeremy] Lin isn?t happy either.?

You guys are hilarious. Every player except Melo had D'antoni's back. Let's just watch Melo iso and scored 40 pts and lose the game. Nobody is going to be playing hard because nobody will believe in Melo. Stephen A Smith is a fukin retard always on Melo's dick.

Lol Melo has never not made the playoffs and never had a 6 game losing streak, im pretty sure he isn't a loser.

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
Alright i just read up Mike D antoni on wikipedia to see how fast people updated the info and it says former head coach of NYK etc and he announced his resignment, but then it says this?

"Events surrounding allegations of criminal sexual conduct from his prior engagements as a volunteer youth basketball coach ultimatley lead to his departure."

WTF LOL thats funny its obviously not true
What if it is.......................

and what if the team tanked the season to fire him and in reality are the best team in the world. lol ( then i woke up, from my day dream lol)