The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Well played smokes.

A lot of rookies this year will be very productive.

I'm hoping my boy Andre Drummond to explode early in the season. He needs to be unleashed already. He's my secret weapon.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
CA7 about yesterdays games: DZ, CA7 here...this is gonna get ugly for you tomorrow.

R'dam Wharfies win 227:219. :teeth:

But tonight he's gonna get lucky as none of my players are playing (****ing Sandy!) and he's got Kawhi on the court, so he's probably gonna take over the lead (right now I'm up by 22).

CA7

Scoring Champ
CA7 about yesterdays games: DZ, CA7 here...this is gonna get ugly for you tomorrow.

R'dam Wharfies win 227:219. :teeth:

But tonight he's gonna get lucky as none of my players are playing (****ing Sandy!) and he's got Kawhi on the court, so he's probably gonna take over the lead (right now I'm up by 22).

Kawhi gonna have trouble tonight dealing with Durant so his offense my suffer in the process

CoolClyde

taking first look at my sh*tty team now. my scrubs are indeed scrubs.

for some reason, I can't see the actual fantasy POINTS column for my players on a daily basis, does anyone know how to open up the screen so all columns show?
fantasy_screenshot.jpg

thanks,
CC

smokes

Huge Member
Nah I don't think it is I'm pretty sure it's just terrible website design. They tinkered with it over the offseason and this is what it's like now.

Yeah its crap.

CoolClyde

Start Active Players Tool

just a note to newbies and fantasy vets alike.

when setting your daily lineup, there's a "Lineup Tools" pull-down menu
you can use to "Start Active Players" in case you're not sure if your player
is injured or activated. you can do this day by day and submit changes,
to make sure you have the most active players available. of course, you
are responsible for choosing the best players.

use your tool:smokin:.
CC

p0nder

Starter
noticed the same on my matchup. How poorly they are running this. NFL.com's fantasy football setup makes this look like a joke.

smokes

Huge Member
Lillard 21 points 7 assists 2 TO vs OKC

Loving this kid!

Got Anthony Davis/Lillard/Melo in my other league damn the beastlyness!

metrocard

Legend
What's great about Damian is not only he's a scorer but a great pick and roll passer. Dude may very well finish over 6 assist this reason and just as a rookie. Amazing skilled guard for Portland.

Coquis and Beef Helmets lead the way with over 520 points so far into Friday and the night isn't even over. What a week it's been.

smokes

Huge Member
Can't believe Davis went out of the game he had a 20 fantasy point 1st quarter!

Pringles is being carried hard by Harden!

smokes

Huge Member
Tyreke finally starting to find his role with a more permanent position on the floor (SG).

Had him most of last season and he was frustrating but now he's a lock at SG he's focused and turning into one of the top defensive guards in the league.

smokes

Huge Member
The battle for rank 1 of week 1 is coming down to the wire will it be the Bouncy Beef Helmets or the Coqs?

Faried finally came through today after 2 tough games of 17mpg he broke out into what I was expecting a double double machine.

Lillard and Faried were huge sleepers.

Jason Thompson, Barea and Seraphin have come from the depths of the draft to put up big this week.