TV for Game tonight?

miked1958

Rotation player
I live down South and dont get MSG from my Cable Provider. I looked up ESPN and TNTs lineup for tonight and they dont have the Knicks game down here either.
I also checked ESPN3 live streaming Channel and I dont think they have it either.
Anyone know how I can watch this game... HELPPPPPPP

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
My fellow Knicks brothers before I paid for league pass three years ago I used www.channelsurfing.net

You can watch any professional game world wide live and best of all it is free. We are going to donky punch the Sucks tonight.

Carmelo will have 50 on legends night if he plays.....Lol I am hype right now back to work:gony::beer:

p0nder

Starter
K4L85 that site is shut down...

een looking for something myself. really hoping someone can provide a viable link now that channel surfing and ATHDE are down.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
K4L85 that site is shut down...

een looking for something myself. really hoping someone can provide a viable link now that channel surfing and ATHDE are down.

Wow did not know that. Now I need to find something to use when I have to work late..

Thank you for the heads up P0nder:beer:

moneyg

Starter
Wow did not know that. Now I need to find something to use when I have to work late..

Thank you for the heads up P0nder:beer:

i live 50/50 between maryland and ny and ive been using atdhe as well. it is shut down. lookin for some options as well.

i think i might just get leauge pass. but i will never go to bed until all games are over...lol

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure about you guys, but i'm really considering getting the league pass now.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
i live 50/50 between maryland and ny and ive been using atdhe as well. it is shut down. lookin for some options as well.

i think i might just get leauge pass. but i will never go to bed until all games are over...lol

Yeah I ususally watch two games a night. I dont flip channels cause I like to focus on one team at a time lol.

Now if you get league pass now you can watch the Knicks and then Nuggets after you feel me:beer:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any way on league pass to avoid those blank moments and keep the commercials or whatever's on tv going? That's the only thing i find disturbing about the system.

Toons

is the Bo$$
justin.tv go there first, then go to a game, check the chat box on the right corner, the guys there spam everyday with game sites.