1/30/13: Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks (7:30 pm)

KingCharles34

All Star
Amare has proven hes still the best PF in the league...you can also argue hes the most efficient player of all time

I missed most of this game tonight, it looks like Nelson and Reddick lit us up through the first 3 quarters. Im not surprised, I predicted that. And although we will win this game, our guards are going to have to learn how to play better defense. It will catch up with us at somepoint.

Shumperts still finding his rhythm but hes only one guy. Felton has enough speed where if he was more wise with his footwork he'd be giving up 4 to 8 less points against guards like Holiday Styles, Teague, and Nelson. Clyde was on point the other night when we were playing the Hawks and he said if the guards getting most of their points by attacking the rim, drop off them some and make them shoot. If you have a guard thats scoring by attacking the rim and hitting jumpshots then theres not much you can do.

KingCharles34

All Star
I gotta say Stat should get some all star consideration as a replacement for Rondo. Hes proving now that if it wasnt for all the injuries hes had he'd be considered the best PF of all time, better then Duncan

smokes

Huge Member
Decent win. Nothing special. MSG crew are gushing over this game like we just beat the Heat. It's the freaking Magic guys coldest team in the league, with no Davis.

No defense in the first half, ball moved pretty well the whole game but again, it's the Magic. Move the ball like that against a playoff team please.

metrocard

Legend
Amare has proven hes still the best PF in the league...you can also argue hes the most efficient player of all time

I missed most of this game tonight, it looks like Nelson and Reddick lit us up through the first 3 quarters. Im not surprised, I predicted that. And although we will win this game, our guards are going to have to learn how to play better defense. It will catch up with us at somepoint.

Shumperts still finding his rhythm but hes only one guy. Felton has enough speed where if he was more wise with his footwork he'd be giving up 4 to 8 less points against guards like Holiday Styles, Teague, and Nelson. Clyde was on point the other night when we were playing the Hawks and he said if the guards getting most of their points by attacking the rim, drop off them some and make them shoot. If you have a guard thats scoring by attacking the rim and hitting jumpshots then theres not much you can do.

Amar'e is winning me over...dude has been playing great these past games, I can't believe it.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Job done.

Good to see Amare getting back some of his mojo. Congrats to Melo on setting a team record.

Noway Reddick and Nelson were going to light us up for 4 Quarters, once they cooled off a blow out was inevitable. Crucial we go on a real run now, have some very winnable games over the next month. Knicks should be no worse than 8-2 in the month of February Great opportunity to put some space between us and the over hyped frauds in Brooklyn.

bigapple

Starter
Stat and Chanler will not playing same thing vs Bulls vs heat or Pacers. Orlando play same D as Knicks but a bit poorer

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
KS praising STAT?

36658312.gif