KNICKS vs MAGIC OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - MARCH 28, 2012

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
On ESPN, it quickly (split second) showed a NYK huddle at the beginning of the game (I guess).

The Knicks players formed a circle and their was a player in the middle down on the ground. It looked like he was wiping the floor.

What the hell was that and what was he doing?

Just curious and if anyone got a video of that. Looks kinda funny.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
On ESPN, it quickly showed a NYK huddle at the beginning of the game (I guess).

The Knicks players formed a circle and their was a player in the middle down on the ground. It looked like he was wiping the floor.

thats their motivation routine and its shumpert on the floor showing his break dancing skills

CA7

Scoring Champ
On ESPN, it quickly (split second) showed a NYK huddle at the beginning of the game (I guess).

pre game ritual, it was Shumpert thats what he does

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
hahahhahahhaha 7 shots for Dwight. He looked so pissed on the sideline. Good stuff Tyson, the man is a beast sorrounded by boys.

nyk_nyk

All Star
When Lin gets back he has to feed Melo the ball like Baron did. Allow him to lead and create for others when the double comes. He certainly can't just come back playing like a shooting guard.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
I hate to sound cruel, but when the Knicks were losing, Amare was a big liability on defense and on the boards, and Melo lacked motivation under D'Antoni........ Now Amare did make some key defensive plays in the Sixers game, but since he's been gone, rebounding and defense have not been an issue with this club........

I do think aside from Fields and Amare, all Knicks players are above average defenders. And I think this is why we've had some unexpectedly one-sided blowout victories.

I'm also getting the impression that Coach Woodson might be the best thing to happen to Melo- He is focused at both ends of the floor like I've haven't seen in a long time. When not playing, he's no longer pouting either. He's instead on the stationary bike.

If nothing else, Jeremy Lin now knows he doesn't have to be Superman in order for the Knicks to win....... Just keep up his defense (the most underrated part of his game), take whatever the opposing defense gives, and feed Melo, Chandler, and Novak whenever any are open. If Lin scores 6 points on 4 shots, and gets at least 8 assists, the Knicks can beat anyone.

Kiyaman

Legend
When Lin gets back he has to feed Melo the ball like Baron did. Allow him to lead and create for others when the double comes. He certainly can't just come back playing like a shooting guard.

I dont know.....everybody was a shooting guard in this game, except the dual between Howard vs Chandler

bash

Benchwarmer
I hate to sound cruel, but when the Knicks were losing, Amare was a big liability on defense and on the boards, and Melo lacked motivation under D'Antoni........ Now Amare did make some key defensive plays in the Sixers game, but since he's been gone, rebounding and defense have not been an issue with this club........

I do think aside from Fields and Amare, all Knicks players are above average defenders. And I think this is why we've had some unexpectedly one-sided blowout victories.

I'm also getting the impression that Coach Woodson might be the best thing to happen to Melo- He is focused at both ends of the floor like I've haven't seen in a long time. When not playing, he's no longer pouting either. He's instead on the stationary bike.

If nothing else, Jeremy Lin now knows he doesn't have to be Superman in order for the Knicks to win....... Just keep up his defense (the most underrated part of his game), take whatever the opposing defense gives, and feed Melo, Chandler, and Novak whenever any are open. If Lin scores 6 points on 4 shots, and gets at least 8 assists, the Knicks can beat anyone.

Honestly, stat been playing good defense as of late. and u forgot to add bibby to his own group,call it useless.

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
Honestly, stat been playing good defense as of late. and u forgot to add bibby to his own group,call it useless.
I did forget Bibby...... Stat's biggest problem is rebounding....... Maybe he needs to be healthy, but this back injury is a killer.........