[NY Knick Sigs Request Thread] (For All)

Akamu

The King
<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CBritster%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hey Akamu, I think its great that you do this. I know I'm new to the boards, But I was wondering if perhaps you could make me one if you have the time. I would greatly appreciate it.

I would love a background picture of the NYC Skyline with orange and blue color in the back. And I would like pictures on two sides.on one side Dave DeBusschere and on the other Patrick Ewing. And perhaps in the middle you could throw a knicks logo with words "Knicks Legends" Size - 520 x 164

If you could do this I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks alot man and god bless.

[Knicks-Legends Sig. Complete:] (Member = Giants89FLY)

(520 x 164)

giants89flysigx001.jpg

giants89flysigx002.jpg

jpz17

Starter
btw, I may regret this but if you are in line for a sig... or you just don't want to bug him I can make a decent one.. I admit I'm nothing like Akamu, but it will look decent. It may be somewhat plain though.

Same qualifications as the first page goes for me, just ask for jpz in yours

(akamu just helpin you out!!)

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
akamu, i was just wondering are updates to my sig possible? i dont need one at the moment but i was just wondering if your open to that.

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
[Knicks-Legends Sig. Complete:] (Member = Giants89FLY)

(520 x 164)

giants89flysigx001.jpg

giants89flysigx002.jpg
Akamu I dont know what to say man... Thank you so much, I have had the worst week in my life and to be able to come on here and just forget about things and look at that signature everytime I post is going to be great. Thanks alot man... I am so grateful and appreciative for what you have done. Thank you so much again man... I hope someday down the road I can return the favor in some way! You'll never know how much something like that just helped me... But it did alot... Thanks again man..

Toons

is the Bo$$
[Du-To-Lee Sig. Complete:] (Member = Toons)

(520 x 164)

toonzsig09dulee.jpg

toonzsig09duleex3.jpg

toonzsig09duleex4.jpg

EX.

toonzsig09duleex6.jpg

(in flava flav voice) waaaaaooooooooooooooooow!!!
speechless my dude....just speechless.....the first crawford one was illy, first rain logo...u know me akamu, im far from a nuthugger, but damn....props to u!

dont even know which 1 im gonna use....ill rotate them

Knicks4Life_1985

&#9733;The Floor General&#9733;
(-1-) Pick A Knick = Mark Jackson http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/thumb/a/a6/Jackson1.jpg/265px-Jackson1.jpghttp://hoopedia.nba.com/images/thumb/a/a6/Jackson1.jpg/265px-Jackson1.jpghttp://hoopedia.nba.com/images/thumb/a/a6/Jackson1.jpg/265px-Jackson1.jpg

(-2-) Size =520 x 164
(-3-) Additional Elements = I would like Mark to be in the middle of something orange and blue. G.O.A.T. in blue and orange and my username Knicks4Life_1985

IF I NEED SOMETHING ELSE JUST LET ME KNOW ANYONE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THIS :gony:

Akamu

The King
Any chance you can make me a Bernard King one? [thanks]

Read the first post before replying (this is a general answer to everyone)

btw, I may regret this but if you are in line for a sig... or you just don't want to bug him I can make a decent one.. I admit I'm nothing like Akamu, but it will look decent. It may be somewhat plain though.

Same qualifications as the first page goes for me, just ask for jpz in yours

(akamu just helpin you out!!)

I like the sound of help, that's awesome- :cool:

akamu, i was just wondering are updates to my sig possible? i dont need one at the moment but i was just wondering if your open to that.

You are on here a lot and I factor things like that into my decisions, so yea just let me know what-

Akamu I dont know what to say man... Thank you so much, I have had the worst week in my life and to be able to come on here and just forget about things and look at that signature everytime I post is going to be great. Thanks alot man... I am so grateful and appreciative for what you have done. Thank you so much again man... I hope someday down the road I can return the favor in some way! You'll never know how much something like that just helped me... But it did alot... Thanks again man..

I'm glad to hear that you appreciate my work, if you want to return the favor you could toss me +rep or rate my thread up, that's good enough.

Hope things work out in the way you so please-

(-1-) Pick A Knick = Mark Jackson http://hoopedia.nba.com/images/thumb/a/a6/Jackson1.jpg/265px-Jackson1.jpg

(-2-) Size =520 x 164
(-3-) Additional Elements = I would like Mark to be in the middle of something orange and blue. G.O.A.T. in blue and orange and my username Knicks4Life_1985

IF I NEED SOMETHING ELSE JUST LET ME KNOW ANYONE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THIS :gony:

I read your post a few pages back asking about a Lebron James 2010 signature, second thoughts? I was looking forward to making that lol, when you hit 50+ posts of course.

Let me know what you are sure of-

=====================//

@ Toons, here is the sig you are using righ now without the added effect-

toonzsig09duleex5.jpg

Akamu

The King
You could do me a solid by homing this sig.

coolclydesigx2by3.jpg

It's pretty much going to waste. :boohoo:

I got a lot on my plate atm, I'm releasing a video today hopefully-

JayJ44

Starter
If you could change it to my name, sure.

But an Allan Houston one would be nice, whenever you have time, no rush at all. :beer:

Knicks4Life_1985

&#9733;The Floor General&#9733;
Read the first post before replying (this is a general answer to everyone)

I like the sound of help, that's awesome- :cool:

You are on here a lot and I factor things like that into my decisions, so yea just let me know what-

I'm glad to hear that you appreciate my work, if you want to return the favor you could toss me +rep or rate my thread up, that's good enough.

Hope things work out in the way you so please-

I read your post a few pages back asking about a Lebron James 2010 signature, second thoughts? I was looking forward to making that lol, when you hit 50+ posts of course.

Let me know what you are sure of-

=====================//

@ Toons, here is the sig you are using righ now without the added effect-

toonzsig09duleex5.jpg

Im gonna have to go with the Mark Jackson one . He is my favorite of all time i would aprreciate that one. you should defin make the lebron one for any user everyone should love to use it lol!