New York Knicks @ Minnesota Timberwolves 02.11 8:00PM

LeFlume

All Star
Can't you see our guys is running on empty? It's a shorter season with less time for rest in between games. It's no need to use an 8-man rotation at this point. Can you get a guy a few minutes rest here and there then do so. Especially now when you have guys that usually don't see any playing time at all playing 20-30 minutes a night..

KingofNy

Starter
If this is what an off-night for Lin looks like, I'll take it!

The only reason Lin wasn't hitting shots in the second is because his legs were GONE. Lin is going to be our NASH... Get ready guys, Lin is gonna be a beast! ... That is if D'Antoni doesn't kill him first running him for 40 minutes a game. Either way good game Knicks, way to go!

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
I dont expect Lin to beast out every night he played great tonight and made plays when it counted the most, great hustle, great energy and heart from the team tonight and we are 2 games away from being back to .500, we should be able to win the next 3 games ( raptors, kings and hornets easy teams) and be at 16-15... What a turn around for the team man we were sitting at 8-15 now were at 13-15... Amazing

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
oh jesus.. pls don't ask questions like this

you have to understand how this makes you sound my dude

i dont think you understand how much of a stupid little bitch this makes you sound....if you're gonna tell me i'm wrong at least attempt to tell me why and dont tell me a chucker who doesnt have his head in the game deserves to play over someone with monstrous hustle.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
The only reason Lin wasn't hitting shots in the second is because his legs were GONE. Lin is going to be our NASH... Get ready guys, Lin is gonna be a beast! ... That is if D'Antoni doesn't kill him first running him for 40 minutes a game. Either way good game Knicks, way to go!
He had to run him down tonight, Lin pulled our asses back into this one haha.
It wont..SHOULDN'T have to be like that everynight but hell who knows lmao

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
crisp graphics

Knicks0211.png

Also, Walker seems to be asking Fields" why the **** are you screaming in his ear while he shoots the free throw?

Timberwolves0211.png

Love laughing at Pek's shot while Rubio does like an egyptian

Cant wait to see the Minny PGS on the Conquest Gallery!!!
Jeffries and Chandler giving breathing lessons.

Nice graphics, Dzwonsson!

GREAT win. They beat a deep team and closed out the game very good.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer

exactly he has to get more of a blow ...Lin been playing 38 plus mins a nite most on the squad ...got to be taxing when just a week ago the kid didnt play at all... hopefully baron D can come back soon and helps out ...imagine if BD has anything left how good that will be for the team

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
care to elaborate? balkman hustles on defense and boards....walker chucks and turns it over.

Walker can spread the floor and helps us to maintain our spacing with his shooting. If he has a bad night teams still have to respect him from behind the arc and won't cheat off of him. Walker plays D and hustles too.

All Balkman gives you is the hustle and D, but he couldn't hit a barn on a good day. In this system because Balkman's J is universally disrespected around the league, at the position he'd play teams could easily help off him to shut down the paint or rotate to other shooters, which consequently makes our O easier to defend/shut down. Got it.

i dont think you understand how much of a stupid little bitch this makes you sound....if you're gonna tell me i'm wrong at least attempt to tell me why and dont tell me a chucker who doesnt have his head in the game deserves to play over someone with monstrous hustle.

Can a man go take a bath and watch Kungfu Hustle for crying out loud??There's your explanation. Now stfu.

Another great win for us!

Honestly, Stoudemire should come off the bench vs Toronto.

Jeffries doesn't deserve to get benched after his great performances in the last 5 games!

Or bench Walker, but Jeffries has to start!!!

skisloper

Starter
Enough with Balkman.....
Look at Walker's =/- stat in the Laker game....+15.
I agree he chucks but having him on the court does something for the Knicks..
Balkman in means they will guard 4 men.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Walker can spread the floor and helps us to maintain our spacing with his shooting. If he has a bad night teams still have to respect him from behind the arc and won't cheat off of him. Walker plays D and hustles too.

All Balkman gives you is the hustle and D, but he couldn't hit a barn on a good day. In this system because Balkman's J is universally disrespected around the league, at the position he'd play teams could easily help off him to shut down the paint or rotate to other shooters, which consequently makes our O easier to defend/shut down. Got it.

Can a man go take a bath and watch Kungfu Hustle for crying out loud??There's your explanation. Now stfu.

youre acting like the only difference between the two is walker is a 3pt god....please think before you post. walker is a turnover machine, probably the worst on the team.

skisloper

Starter
walker in means we have 4 men to guard 5

I am not a fan of Walkers but the =15 in the Laker game obviously he is doing something.
Its really irrelevant because Walker will be at the end of the bench with Balkman once Melo , Stat and Josh are back.

I assume its Jeffries, Josh, Shump, Novak and Davis off the bench.
although a 10 man rotation is not Dantonios style...but then again Davis may never return so its down to these guys.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
I am not a fan of Walkers but the =15 in the Laker game obviously he is doing something.
Its really irrelevant because Walker will be at the end of the bench with Balkman once Melo , Stat and Josh are back.

I assume its Jeffries, Josh, Shump, Novak and Davis off the bench.
although a 10 man rotation is not Dantonios style...but then again Davis may never return so its down to these guys.

you cannot be serious. go back and watch that game and tell me who was responsible for a 15 point margin in those 30 minutes and change. it wasnt the guy chucking (3-11) and offering us nothing else (3 boards 2 assists 2 turnovers).

DID HE USE THE ****ING FORCE TO GUIDE LIN THROUGH THE PAINT????????

skisloper

Starter
you cannot be serious. go back and watch that game and tell me who was responsible for a 15 point margin in those 30 minutes and change. it wasnt the guy chucking (3-11) and offering us nothing else (3 boards 2 assists 2 turnovers).

DID HE USE THE ****ING FORCE TO GUIDE LIN THROUGH THE PAINT????????

You are the same dude that keeps pushing for Balkman and Jordan so is a bit tough to take u serious.
We are now 5-0 and Walker has seen a lot of those minutes. I am not a fan of Walkers and look forward to him being benched upon the others returns...
BUT with that said OBVIOUSLY there is something the Knicks staff sees that maybe we do not......But then again you think Jordan and Balkman should be in so I guess the Knicks coaching staff and u do not see eye to eye.