11/9/12 Mavericks vs Knicks7 :30 PM (ET)‎

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo has got to CHILL! He's not in team mode right now and getting into a war of words with players. Focus man!!!!!!

1- he is in team mode, his team needs him to score
2- everyone was jawwing with Carter
3- he got fouled and no call as usual and told the ref and got a T

stop it

nyk_nyk

All Star
1- he is in team mode, his team needs him to score
2- everyone was jawwing with Carter
3- he got fouled and no call as usual and told the ref and got a T

stop it

No he's not in team mode because he's too caught up in what Carter is saying and was complaining about non calls and not getting back on defense.

CA7

Scoring Champ
No he's not in team mode because he's too caught up in what Carter is saying and was complaining about non calls and not getting back on defense.

no he's not they were all laughing with Carter that was it and complaining about the call I get, he gets beat up prior to getting the ball and never gets the calls the refs give other star players

but he should just say **** it and keep playing cant change a call or non call just pull the ref aside and explain

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
+1 love the intangibles he brings....playing D and forcing TOs, drawing fouls by getting his defender up in the air, and still has enough offense to be very valuable for our team this year!

Sent from my LG-P999
:agreed: Glad as hell we picked him up in the off-season

metrocard

Legend
Damn, I wish we had drafted OJ Mayo and Ricky Rubio. Those two are my favorite guards in the NBA. Mayo's game is so smooth.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
J.R. Smith - 6th Man

Im glad he resigned.....I thought he was a goner, had to of received higher offers from other teams, but chose to stay in NY for I am assuming less.

He will be key for us no question.

Sent from my LG-P999

Defensive just hasn't been there tonight like it was the first 3 games. Still playing well overall. Time to get Novak going.