Blow it the F*CK up! Official Trade Thread

metrocard

Legend
Apart from blowing up this team, seems no other possible solution

welcome to the forums.

Heres a trade I feel like we should take the direction towards to.

New York Knicks Trade Breakdown
[h=3]Change in Team Outlook: +7.3 ppg, +12.4 rpg, and +1.9 apg.[/h]
Incoming Players
Butler_Caron_mil_1314.jpg
Caron Butler
33 year old , 6-7, 228 lb SF from Connecticut
No games yet played in 2013-2014
Pachulia_Zaza_mil_1314.jpg
Zaza Pachulia
29 year old , 6-11, 275 lb C from Alpella B.K. (Turkey)
Ridnour_Luke_MIN.jpg
Luke Ridnour
32 year old , 6-2, 175 lb PG from Oregon
Neal_Gary_mil_1314.jpg
Gary Neal
29 year old , 6-4, 210 lb G from Towson
Henson_John_mil_1314.jpg
John Henson
22 year old , 6-11, 220 lb PF from North Carolina
Antetokounmpo_Giannis_mil_1314.jpg
Giannis Adetokunbo
18 year old , 6-9, 205 lb F from Filathlitikos Div II Greece (Greece)
Outgoing Players
Bargnani_Andrea_nyk_1314.jpg
Andrea Bargnani
28 year old , 7-0, 250 lb PF from Benetton Treviso (Italy)
Smith_Jr_nyk_1314.jpg
J.R. Smith
28 year old , 6-6, 220 lb SG from Saint Benedict's Preparatory School (New Jersey)
Felton_Raymond_nyk_1314.jpg
Raymond Felton
29 year old , 6-1, 205 lb PG from North Carolina
Hardawayjr_Tim_nyk_1314.jpg
Tim Hardaway Jr.
21 year old , 6-6, 205 lb SG from Michigan

I know the Bucks are trying to tank, which makes this deal not so enticing.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
Zaza Pachulia is not from Turkey. He was scouted and recruted by Turkish pro team Ulkerspor when he was 17 years old.
He was born and raised in Georgia, Eastern Europe.

clumsy

Rotation player
Actually Herb Koehl of the Bucks does not want to tank a lot of their players are injured right now (i think 3/5 starters) i thought they would be competitive this year.

We would most likely have to give them Melo or Amare to entertain any kind of trade talk. Giannis actually has a lot of upside...if there is anything i would want back from the Bucks it would be him.

clumsy

Rotation player
One more thing Please do NOT trade for Kyle Lowry.

Masai Ujuri has raped us 2x. I don't want that to happen again. If i was Dolan, i would refuse to trade with that dude ever again.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
One more thing Please do NOT trade for Kyle Lowry.

Masai Ujuri has raped us 2x. I don't want that to happen again. If i was Dolan, i would refuse to trade with that dude ever again.
He shouldn't refuse to trade with him, he's the dumbass who thought the deal was ok.

Kiyaman

Legend
The first Priority are to trade ISO-Melo .. then FIRE Woodson.
The rest of the roster will trade themselves without the 48 minute isolation-system.
Once we find away to win without using the 3-ball, our players trade-value will increase.

As to all the ISO-Melo Fans, who been blaming the PG throughout Melo's NBA career ....
u need to know that PG-Chauncey Billups average 7 to 8 assist per game with the Detroit Pistons for 6 years.
The 2 years Billups were with ISO-Melo his assist decrease to 5 per game, bc u cant gain any assist with ISO-Melo isolation moves to score.

skisloper

Starter
The rest of the roster will trade themselves without the 48 minute isolation-system.
Once we find away to win without using the 3-ball, our players trade-value will increase.

As to all the ISO-Melo Fans, who been blaming the PG throughout Melo's NBA career ....
u need to know that PG-Chauncey Billups average 7 to 8 assist per game with the Detroit Pistons for 6 years.
The 2 years Billups were with ISO-Melo his assist decrease to 5 per game, bc u cant gain any assist with ISO-Melo isolation moves to score.

Just dont see who is trading something valuable for Melo...............
Not many trades out there make sense for other teams......Clippers could trade Blake for Melo....
or Rockets take Anthony for Lin Parsons and Asik......

metrocard

Legend
Zaza Pachulia is not from Turkey. He was scouted and recruted by Turkish pro team Ulkerspor when he was 17 years old.
He was born and raised in Georgia, Eastern Europe.

I think that may have been referring to the team he played for before entering the NBA.

metrocard

Legend

Miller averaged 9.1 assist with Melo in 2006-07
Iverson averaged like 7.2 assist with Melo in 07

Even Anthony Carter averaged a career high 5.5 assist playing with Melo.

Billups never averaged high assist in Denver because he wasn't in his prime and he was playing with Raymond Felton and Ty Lawson, two guys who start on NBA teams today.

Billups career per 36 minute assist per game is 6.1 He's never been Steve Nash, never been a huge assist guy. Basically average to good in that department.

Kiyaman

Legend
Hate to interrupt the subject .... Why dont we just trade Melo then JR asap so we can win in the postseason games.
The consistent ISO-Melo in every offensive-possession the final 7 minutes of each game is killing us .. TANKING!!!

Trade ISO-Melo asap for 2014/15 draft picks ..
demote Mike Woodson to the D.League ..
what do u think???

petescud

Starter
I like Melo. Sad he can't fix his short comings. ie: his defense for the most part---and passing the ball instead your forcing shots ---

mafra

Legend
Trade Carmelo to PHO and toss in Felton. Ask for Markieff Morris, Dragic, Okafor and 3 first round picks this year. I would even toss in Shumpert.

Build around Morris, Hardaway-Dragic 3 first rounders.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
you will never find a guy like melo in a while, and some of you want to throw him out, all he needs is a real pg, its time we go out looking for one

mafra

Legend
I agree with that. I mean, if we got a real PG we would be much more competitive. I would EASILY send Shump to TOR for Lowry.

Lowry & Chandler would be perfect duo come June to help Melo. They play defense!

Then get Waiters.

See what happens.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
New York Knicks Receive: PF Kris Humphries (one year, $12 million), SG Courtney Lee ($three years, $16.4 million), PG Rajon Rondo (two years, $24.9 million) and SF Gerald Wallace (three years, $30.3 million).
Boston Celtics Receive: C Tyson Chandler (two years, $28.7 million), PG Kyle Lowry (one year, $6.2 million), PF Amar'e Stoudemire (two years, $45.1 million) and 2018 first-round draft pick (from New York).
Toronto Raptors Receive: PG Raymond Felton (three years, $11.4 million) and SG Iman Shumpert (three years, $8 million).

metrocard

Legend
you will never find a guy like melo in a while, and some of you want to throw him out, all he needs is a real pg, its time we go out looking for one

This team has refused to find a quality PG after the Linsanity saga. Lin would of been a great back up PG, but it sucks Knicks failed in landing CP3 and letting him go to LA. New Orleans accepted trash in return for CP3. Gordon was a bust and still is struggling to play to his expectations, Kaman didn't even resign with NOLA and Aminu is average at best....and they got Austin Rivers with the draft pick.

Chris Paul/Melo with scrubs would be a top 3 team in the league.

skisloper

Starter
This team has refused to find a quality PG after the Linsanity saga. Lin would of been a great back up PG, but it sucks Knicks failed in landing CP3 and letting him go to LA. New Orleans accepted trash in return for CP3. Gordon was a bust and still is struggling to play to his expectations, Kaman didn't even resign with NOLA and Aminu is average at best....and they got Austin Rivers with the draft pick.

Chris Paul/Melo with scrubs would be a top 3 team in the league.

Melo/Paul with 3 scrubs would no way be a top 3 team in the league....Your Kidding right ?

You cannot be a top 3 team in the league when only 1 of your top 2 players play defense....
Remember the other 3 are scrubs and lets say average at best on defense....

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Melo/Paul with 3 scrubs would no way be a top 3 team in the league....Your Kidding right ?

You cannot be a top 3 team in the league when only 1 of your top 2 players play defense....
Remember the other 3 are scrubs and lets say average at best on defense....

lmfao @ Melo not playing defense. Lmao @ you.