Jeremy Lin officially OUT for the series!

LV&C

Benchwarmer
Who knows, perhaps Lin has been asked not to
return until next season?

Agree. I don't think this is up to Lin. We all know every decision is done by the management and the coach. It's not like he can insist if the management says he should rest, recover and train for next season. Besides, he's never played in over a month not to mention he'd be facing the toughest team. Training and therapy is different than the actual brutal game against the Heat.

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
Guys. I posted this before. WHERE IS THE SOURCE?

EDIT: I found the source, but next time someone posts information like this, they really need to include link to source

skisloper

Starter
Guys. I posted this before. WHERE IS THE SOURCE?

EDIT: I found the source, but next time someone posts information like this, they really need to include link to source

How about you just enjoy the board and not set what someone needs to do.

zshopa

Benchwarmer
Even if he returned, the team hasnt played with him in the lineup for over a month. he wouldnt help, if anything he would hurt the team and himself.

.... stay on that bench, lose the Urkel glasses, and get better JLin

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Keep Lin out for the playoffs unless we are in the ECF or something we don't need him rushing back, only to re-injure himself and keep him out an extended period of time

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
Today, hotsalemarts company releases the latest-style headphones --- Beats By Dr.Dre Studio Jeremy Lin Limited Edition. This kind of headphones is designed for Jeremy Lin lovers. Beats By Dr.Dre Studio Jeremy Lin Limited Edition for New York Knicks

11870439-beats-by-drdre-studio-jeremy-lin-limited-edition.jpg

beware, this isn't from Beats By Dr. Dre. The english is messed up too

True Point Guard

I don't think Lin is that good of a ''Point Guard''. Can he get any better? who knows. But what the knicks need is a ''True Point Guard''. Someone like Rondo, Chris Paul, or maybe even a Rubio (can't really shoot though). These types of point guards can create and find the open man.

And I think Knicks fan's got to see what happens, when Lin goes up against a real championship team like MIAMI. He got SHUTDOWN.

Benchwarmer
I don't think Lin is that good of a ''Point Guard''. Can he get any better? who knows. But what the knicks need is a ''True Point Guard''. Someone like Rondo, Chris Paul, or maybe even a Rubio (can't really shoot though). These types of point guards can create and find the open man.

And I think Knicks fan's got to see what happens, when Lin goes up against a real championship team like MIAMI. He got SHUTDOWN.
Dude!! No disrespect to my favorite team, the NY Knicks, but
didn't the entire team, as a whole get, shut down by the Heat??

Well, a "temporary" shut down. Wait until next season!! :smokin:

LV&C

Benchwarmer

Everyone got shut down by Miami, even our so-called 'superstars'. By this logic, we also need a True Power Forward, a True Defender and a True Center, etc. If we give up this easily on our men, we might as well fold and call it a day. Just because you get shut down once or again and again, you don't give up just like that.