PHEW! Knicks get lucky: LJ article ESPN doesn't want u to read

Kiyaman

Legend
though he might need a "reality check". I tink our sentiments would be very different if he was on our team.

I'm 24, Lebron is 25. I read this story, and I dont think he's that much different from how my peers would act if they made $45 mill a year. how many college kids blow hundreds of dollars on drunken weekends and they make $20,000 a year?

simply, let him live. Both he and CP3 have a great track recrd of poducing o the court. and as a basketbal fan,thats all that matters to me.

Of course I'm rootng for the heat to lose, but if they win so be it.

AGREE 100%

All these MF Haters act like they didnt have nothing to do with this guy decision ..... so they HATE anytime Lebron is happy.

If u aint a Cleveland fan or live in Ohio u have no reason to be upset with Lebron

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Forget the fact how Ewing broke my heart when I discovered he was frequenting ATL strip clubs after playoff defeats.... when it would ruin my evenings.

I could care less if he was hanging out with harems in a persian palace.... It's just that something isn't right with this cat. Maybe it's his high school buddy acting like he's a power broker, or the fact that this crowd wants to act entitled, like they should reap the rewards of winning before they won anything.

Or maybe it's calling himself the KING, and talking about himself in the 3rd person.

Or maybe that his camp complained to ESPN and had them pull this story.

All I know is Lebron James is not mentally tough. We saw it when he stormed off the court without shaking hands, when he refuses to appear before the media afterwards, or when he wouldn't even accept fault after losing this year.... Or he pawned it off to being one of 4 bad games he's ever played.

FACT IS: this cat is not grounded on planet Earth. Not like his image has led people to believe. I guess when you live in public housing and your mom buys a hummer (instead of a house) that sort of manifests itself.

BUt this house of cards is built on sand.

And for Chris Paul to be such a FOLLOWER.

These are not the type of people you go to war with.

James would not handle NY. He wouldn;t crumble under the weight of expectations. Just sit back and watch what happens if he doesn't win this year. WATCH CLOSELY how he handles it.

NOt that ANYTHING in this story is inherently wrong. Just something amiss with the excess of it all.

You analyze this shit way to much. I like the story though but I'm not into the hatin spirt. Its no ones business what this man does in las vegas. For you to hate on the dude this much and even give his business manager that much attention is crazy. This dude doesent even deserve being talked about. These dudes are doing it real big and they shouldnt have to be hated on like it's peoples job. I hate the fkkn heat I hate lebron james and chris bosh but thats on the basketball court my friend. Let these losers live there life and forget about them untill they come to NYC. I learned a long time ago that people don't deserve attention. Of course there gonna be doing big things. Id be with 5 woman at one time... CHECK THAT 10 women at one time. I would be screaming in the mother fkken club till everybody no what time it is. HAHA nah im just kidding.. But i'm not gonna hate like some of you dudes. I don't care what this cat has for brekfast, what he said, what he did, what he drank with who and who was there in vegas. Dont give a fuk. Just as long as this fool knows when he comes to NYC its not gonna be a cakewalk no more:argue:

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
Ummm?..am I missing something? It sounds like a 25 year old <S>kid</S> man had some green tea, champagne and hit slots in Vegas all of which is perfectly legal
But shouldn't he be working on his game all summer? Shouldn't he be spotted at universities all over the country shooting around and getting better like his boy Mike Miller?

I would not be surprised if Mike Miller was hungrier than LeBron for a championship. No doubt LeBron wants to win, but definitely doubting his focus on winning it all.

New New York

Quiet Storm
But shouldn't he be working on his game all summer? Shouldn't he be spotted at universities all over the country shooting around and getting better like his boy Mike Miller?

I would not be surprised if Mike Miller was hungrier than LeBron for a championship. No doubt LeBron wants to win, but definitely doubting his focus on winning it all.

How do we know he didnt work out at the UNLV campus for a few hours before going out?

We need to stop with the Lebron hate! Clevland fans have a reason to hate, but Lebron simply picked another team over us....lets get over it already!

We look pathetic when we hate on him

metrocard

Legend
I DO NOT WANT CHRIS PAUL on this team. NO WAY!

Stay the course, play the kids, and sign MELO to the max.... Then go beat-pound-humiliate these chumps.

Hubris is never a good thing. These kids are warped by MTV. Should read a Greek tragedy (or two) to gain some sort of moral bearing.

I think we dodged a bullet here folks. Had Lebron signed in NY, he would make AROD look like the man of steel.

1. Stop making LeBron threads.
2. Paul > Anthony
3. We don't need Anthony, we have Gallo at the 3.