New York Knicks - Chicago Bulls | DOUBLEHEADER EDITION

Which combo guard will serve more dimes over the next two games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
men where was that gif from in your signature is that agaist miami? :barf:
Man*, against*, (M)iami* when you learn how to spell, maybe ill show you some attention until then........

50289_322669916687_4265863_n.jpg

Back to the Heat/Bulls board you go

jafet6

Benchwarmer
When u chose to post here, u sealed your fate in a single moment. The shining star that was Derrick Rose has just become a dismal light. In the playoffs, with one hand the Knicks will crush the Bulls and throw their souls into eternal darkness

i am a heat fan you idiot!

and i told you guys when you win on miami then you can say you are a good team, a contender!

by the way when was the last time the knicks won a playoffs game?!:boohoo:
miami heat NBA champions :agreed:

you guys should trade mike miller 4 iman shumper!

KingCharles34

All Star

and i told you guys when you win on miami then you can say you are a good team, a contender!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good joke, jacket.

In some ways I'd almost rather have our consecutive playoff losing streak then get embarrassed like u guys did in the finals last year

Dirk really raped u guys good, the Heat and Bulls wont do sh*t this year. Both those teams fear the Knicks, the Thunder, the Spurs, the Lakers, and even the Celtics

jafet6

Benchwarmer
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good joke, jacket.

In some ways I'd almost rather have our consecutive playoff losing streak then get embarrassed like u guys did in the finals last year

Dirk really raped u guys good, the Heat and Bulls wont do sh*t this year. Both those teams fear the Knicks, the Thunder, the Spurs, the Lakers, and even the Celtics

but all of those team fear them more than what they fear those teams plus you forgote memphis!

but heat only fear milwakee!
bulls only fear heat!

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer

Are the Heat forums not good enough for you to post there? What's really funny about the Heat, as "good" as they are they have the fakest dick riding fans of them all. They still can't sell out that arena. As long is Lebum, Lechoke, Lebrick, LeNoshowinthefourth is still on that team you guys will never win.

Mike Miller for Iman Shumper? hahahhaha. Mike Miller is a glorified Kyle Korver and I'd rather have Novak over both of them.

elcol

Rotation player
I can't believe you guys are responding to this non english speaking lebron-wagoning troll cornball.

1JEQn.gif

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, you may be right actually, last time we put Rose on Shumpert Island and dude was shooting 1 of 100 with 1020718206574321 turnovers and 24563487 missed free throws, refs must have been damn angry at him, so many cheated PFs and Chicago still lost .

redarmy81

Rookie
no d-rose according to nba.com. but who cares who plays on the other team. our guys just gotta go out there and play their asses of. seems like both the celtics and philly are winning tonight so we gotta get the W too.

to be the best you gotta beat the best!

bash

Benchwarmer
ok boston destroying heat right now wow . . . but orlando lost vs wizards so no we are only 3 games behind in the loss column. . . . what do u guys think ?

redarmy81

Rookie
ok boston destroying heat right now wow . . . but orlando lost vs wizards so no we are only 3 games behind in the loss column. . . . what do u guys think ?

what the hell is up with that?! its the second time in the last couple of weeks the celtics destroy miami..

KingCharles34

All Star
Its just about gametime fellas!!!

I like that good luck charm Dzwon, that girl has beautiful skin. I would like to replace her hand with mine :sperm:

:thumbsup: