Was anyone a little hurt when they saw Gallo, Moz, Ray, Will at the Denver game?

cosign.....time to make my morning cup of coffee.

i wont miss gallo's 2-10 games. i wont miss being down big in the first, and having to come back. i wont miss developing players. I wont miss chandler's soft play or his inconsistency. I wont miss mozgov's silly turnovers, i wont miss anthony randolph's ''potential''. We could have made this trade for lebron, im sure cleveland would have accepted it. I wont miss feltons gas running out before allstar break. I wont miss a pg who has the mentality to take the last shot.

these guys didnt bring nyc back....amare did.

Its on to a new chapter guys....
no looking back.

WORD! :crossfingers:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I watched that game. The crowd gave them a standing ovation. Nice to see. Felton said it's nice to be in a place where they want you (little jab towards Knicks).

I'm definitely rooting for the Nuggets. In the 7th seed. I think they can still make the playoffs. I hope Denver keeps them all. They would have a very deep team. PG-Felton, SG-JR Smith, SF-Gallo, PF-KMart, C-Nene w/ Lawson, Afflalo, Chandler, Birdman and Mozgov. Not bad!

Oldtimer

Rotation player
Knicks West

We now have a team to root for in the West. Apparently Mozgov and Gallo have become good friends --misery loves company. I hope they, Felton and Chandler all thrive. Denver has some nice pieces.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Denver is a nice town. Moz and Gallo will be big stars there. Feltip and Chandler need to finish out the season and get the hell outta there before they get Kobe'd. I will miss Chandler a bit but he was probably gone after the season anyway.

clumsy

Rotation player
Considering how many fans of Golden State hate David Lee for the same reason many rational Knicks fans did, i'm going to go ahead and wait and see before i judge our "loss".

mafra

Legend
I watched that game. The crowd gave them a standing ovation. Nice to see. Felton said it's nice to be in a place where they want you (little jab towards Knicks).

I'm definitely rooting for the Nuggets. In the 7th seed. I think they can still make the playoffs. I hope Denver keeps them all. They would have a very deep team. PG-Felton, SG-JR Smith, SF-Gallo, PF-KMart, C-Nene w/ Lawson, Afflalo, Chandler, Birdman and Mozgov. Not bad!

I agree. I'll root for DEN. I'm even glad Carmelo hooked up his former team. Insted of Stoudemire, Felton/Gallo/Chandler/Mozgov get the next best thing i Nene. Lawson as good as Douglas. Afflalo like Williams. Birdman like Turiaf. Smith better optin than Walker.

It's almost like a replica of what we had. Let's see how it holds up out West.

miked1958

Rotation player
Yes It Hurt to see them all standing there. SAD time for a Knicks fan yet a VERY HAPPY Time when deep down you know that the Trade had to be done if the Knicks are going to get to that NEXT LEVEL

Toons

is the Bo$$
Considering how many fans of Golden State hate David Lee for the same reason many rational Knicks fans did, i'm going to go ahead and wait and see before i judge our "loss".

when last did lee have a double double? no one even hears about lee anymore. what happened to the double double machine? he went on a team where he wasnt the only one rebounding....

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?categoryId=2459789&id=6149599

.....I was a bit.

They're towards the end of the clip.

No, I never liked Gallinari as a basketball player. He is too inconsistent and one dimensional.

Raymond Felton is a quality point guard, but he didn't even play a full season for the Knicks. I don't miss him.

Wilson Chandler was good, but he's a role player. The Knicks don't need him.

I wish them good luck, though. Hopefully they do well in Denver.

CoolClyde

I weel miss Deniro Gallopony

I weel miss Deniro Gallopony's face he make-a when he hitta the shot.
Gallinero.jpg

ciao main!
:boohoo:

Not sad at all. Its a game not a funeral. I knew before the season started the knicks roster was flooded with trade bait. It's what the knicks do. I'm kind of happy actually. We keep our scoring and uped our defense. Hopefully the gelling process wont take too long.

You can't even buy a NY KNicks player Jersey anymore. I remember in one game people were wearing jersey's of players that were no longer on the team.

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
absolutely especially mozzy and galo who are foreign and maybe not as familiar with nba buisness. but yeh it didnt seem right, I wanted to say "what are you guys doing there, your gonna miss practice"

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
whats with there clothes? ray and wil look like they just walked off the set of "juice" a champion jacket ray? and galo looks like a dimentia pafient lost in the pepsi center in his bathrobe, moz? wtf blind guy dress u? just sayin haha