Most Improved Player: Lin ? What do you think?

Should Jeremy Lin be considered for Most Improved Player award?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Den318

Benchwarmer
Don't think Lin should win. It's not like he played like a scrub for 5 years then all of a sudden play like this. I think he is a good player last year as well, just not given a chance. If you look at it like this, he is not the most improved player.

Don't think Lin should win. It's not like he played like a scrub for 5 years then all of a sudden play like this. I think he is a good player last year as well, just not given a chance. If you look at it like this, he is not the most improved player.

I kind of agree, I don't know how many people were paying attention to his game prior coming here. I know I wasn't and I'm sure many of his new fans weren't either. So it's hard to speculate on an unknown. I doubt we've seen enough of him yet to accurately determine how much he's improved as a player. However, judging from his character and drive...I see a bunch of potential.

Benchwarmer
I haven't watched enough of the games to know if Jeremy Lin is the most improved, but I have to say he (along with his team mates) are playing pretty darn good!

:thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exc2ukcF3uU

go-knicks-glitter.gif

Last edited:

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I kind of agree, I don't know how many people were paying attention to his game prior coming here. I know I wasn't and I'm sure many of his new fans weren't either. So it's hard to speculate on an unknown. I doubt we've seen enough of him yet to accurately determine how much he's improved as a player. However, judging from his character and drive...I see a bunch of potential.

No one except his parents.

Lin didn't improve his game. He was never given the chance to showcase his talent. This is kind of like Columbus discovering America.

It was there already.

Benchwarmer

Lin didn't improve his game. He was never given the chance to showcase his talent. This is kind of like Columbus discovering America.

It was there already.
So, you're saying that Lin already had the talent, correct?

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
Uh, Lin most certainly did improve his game. He worked on his shooting, amongst other things.

I was referring to the point in time when Lin was inserted into the lineup.

When he was sitting on the bench, how did any of us know that he can ball?

Anyway I doubt he had improved his shooting by much since he became a starter.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
So, you're saying that Lin already had the talent, correct?

:lol:

Isn't that why you joined KO, not that there is anything wrong with that.

There was no magical transformation of Lin's skill set. He was already a good player since his high school days.

Benchwarmer
:lol:

Isn't that why you joined KO, not that there is anything wrong with that.

There was no magical transformation of Lin's skill set. He was already a good player since his high school days.
I just wanted that in writing!! :smokin:

It was there already.

He can basically write his own ticket...and I think he's wise enough to see that too. The only weaknesses I see ATM will go away in time. Fans just have to be patient and let him evolve naturally.