Los Angelos Clippers @ New York Knicks

Kiyaman

Legend
When Douglas gets better passing and decision making he should start over Felton because his D is way better and he actually pushes the tempo
:agreed:

Plus better ball movement between teammates.
I Knew once Douglas got the lead down to 4 points....
Damnphony just had to put Felton back into the game,
he just couldnt let Douglas win this game for us.
Same Bullsh...t Damnphony did with Duhon
WTF Im outta here

la2ny

Starter
....Welp, anyone think we get a deal done by tommorow and have Melo here by the weekend??

........Who the hell am I kidding :rolleyes:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

WTF Im outta here

I agree TD had us grooving. He looked like a PG for change. We had Gallo on Baron which was a nice twist, and effective. Then D'ant puts Felton back in smh..

He needed to milk that lineup for all it was worth. Damn.

WTF Im outta here

HELL YEA!

Felton looked lost on Defense leading to many Bledsoe 3's and Baron Davis penetration, All Davis did was drive by Felton and wait for Amare/Mozgov to pick then pass to a open big. He did this to get 16assist and it wasn't until Douglas' speed and Defense that we came back.

We need a real heady PG Shit I hope we can get our hands on Andre Miller, I heard Portland is having a fire sale on everyone except Aldrigde and Batum

mafra

Legend
I don't get why d'antoni didn't put Mosgov in the game when he had 18 points and shot 8/9 while Gallo was playing terrible.

Because coach is a moron. He prefers 29 foot shots over easy dunks. Points in the paint is boring. Pringle wants to snaps those nets.

Coach should have benched the entire team for their effort in the 2nd quarter. Spike Lee and 4 ushers would have given more.

I just don't know how Mozgov doesnt get a look in the 2nd half? Penetrate and pass him the ball!

Then again, NY is 5-11 in their last 16 games. They'll be under .500 by March. They'll win 37 games and applaud their playoff bid, and then get swept by MIA> What joy!

Knicks new motto is: We'll be better next year!

OH, the Cavs have won 1 game in their last 37... Try to gues who they beat (hint- Gallo and Chandler play on that team)

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Wow.

Felton's defense has been suspect as of late (it seems as if it's declined along with his offense), and let's be honest, we made Randy Foye and Ryan Gomes look way too good tonight.

It would've been at least fitting if it were Beast Griffin who beat us by dropping 40 points but getting gunned down by Foye and Gomes is laughable.

Gallo should not have been taking so many shots. Granted he sort of made up for it by getting to the foul line a ton of times, but still. Letting an Eric Gordon-less Clippers team drop 110+ points on the road is just pretty sad

mafra

Legend
HELL YEA!

Felton looked lost on Defense leading to many Bledsoe 3's and Baron Davis penetration, All Davis did was drive by Felton and wait for Amare/Mozgov to pick then pass to a open big. He did this to get 16assist and it wasn't until Douglas' speed and Defense that we came back.

We need a real heady PG Shit I hope we can get our hands on Andre Miller, I heard Portland is having a fire sale on everyone except Aldrigde and Batum

Felton is brutal running the break. He has no clue how to space away from hoop and hit the trailing man. He has to be the worst fastbreak-passing PG I've ever seen.

TEam has tanked since Felton came crashing back to earth. Reminds me of Duhon midway through his first season.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I hear you Mafra, but Moz's D was awful. Just plain awful in the first half.. His reactions were slow. He was just standing around while guys were just doing whatever they felt like in the paint. Moz still has a lot to learn and isn't the end all be all yet. Chandler did a much better job w Amare when we were making our run in the forth.

mafra

Legend
Wow.

Felton's defense has been suspect as of late (it seems as if it's declined along with his offense), and let's be honest, we made Randy Foye and Ryan Gomes look way too good tonight.

It would've been at least fitting if it were Beast Griffin who beat us by dropping 40 points but getting gunned down by Foye and Gomes is laughable.

Gallo should not have been taking so many shots. Granted he sort of made up for it by getting to the foul line a ton of times, but still. Letting an Eric Gordon-less Clippers team drop 110+ points on the road is just pretty sad

Clippers poured in 230 points on us in 2 games this season. Yet another sub .500 team drops 87+ points in MSG through 3 quarters... Coach has to take the blame b/c he awards playing time.

It seems he only yanks a player out if he passes on an open 3.

We just have to remember... We're not a good team. Not even above average. Knicks are a 35-41 team. GOing from 20-something wins to upper 30s... that is our progress this year. We'll get blown out and swept in the first round. Lose to BOS-MIA, and some will clap and say we had a "good" year.

Felton is brutal running the break. He has no clue how to space away from hoop and hit the trailing man. He has to be the worst fastbreak-passing PG I've ever seen.

TEam has tanked since Felton came crashing back to earth. Reminds me of Duhon midway through his first season.

+1

Have you seen the PICK AND ROLL!!!! It's no where to be found how the hell did he end up with 10 assist??? I see why Charlotte was so quick to give him up and I see why Steph Jack made all the ball handling decisions in the 4th Q.

I think Felton has it in his head that he is some type of allstar caliber player and you can tell by the horrible shots he puts up.

mafra

Legend
I hear you Mafra, but Moz's D was awful. Just plain awful in the first half.. His reactions were slow. He was just standing around while guys were just doing whatever they felt like in the paint. Moz still has a lot to learn and isn't the end all be all yet. Chandler did a much better job w Amare when we were making our run in the forth.

That is true. He wouldn't even attempt to block, foul or alter a shot. Just brutal indeed. BUt nobody played defense. Why was Gallo playing? OR, just expose and switch it up and notice what was working against LAC.

Really, What I saw was Felton getting blown by and Mozgov picking up to have No one rotate to his man. I also saw Mozgov get easy dunks to get 12pts in the 1st and 18by the half. Also Mozgov provided much needed hustle on the boards,funny he had 6 by the end of the half sees no more minutes and nearly finishes with a team high.

Mike D wtf are you doing?

knicksin60

Starter
What a complete disgrace this team is losing to a bummy team that only had 4 road wins entering the game.How do the Knicks lose to the Clippers, Kings, and Warriors on their home court? This team won't get very far with this coaching staff.I won't be surprised if they fall to 9th or 10th place in the standings by next month.Bottom line is that any team who plays no defense whatsoever but happens to stay above the 500 mark this late in the season is an overachieving team.The good thing is that if the Knicks miss the playoffs, D'antoni will be shown the exit to MSG.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Really, What I saw was Felton getting blown by and Mozgov picking up to have No one rotate to his man. I also saw Mozgov get easy dunks to get 12pts in the 1st and 18by the half. Also Mozgov provided much needed hustle on the boards,funny he had 6 by the end of the half sees no more minutes and nearly finishes with a team high.

Mike D wtf are you doing?

Yea there was some of the above defensive foolishness as well.

Felt was an utter liability out there on D tnite.