New York Knicks vs San Antonion Spurs Game Thread 1/4/08

Which of these 3 players will have the best NBA career?

• Wilson Chandler

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Renaldo Balkman

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Trevor Ariza

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
this is great... Rose is starting for Randolph this changes the entire game.. i expect a W now.... HA...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Malik Rose is my new favorite player........well 4th favorite player after Marbury #1 Artest #2 and Camby #3

Isiah tries to sound like he still believes in this team talkin about winnin championships and then 2 days later Malik Rose says the Knicks are not a championship team. And then Isiah choses to start Malik, I thought he was gonna get waived for goin against Isiah.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Don't want to get little ahead but!! The Knicks are playing well without Zach Randolph which means that either Zach or Eddy have to GO!...This must mean something.. Knicks are tied. 4:56 left to go...

GOOD Job Starbury. You got your name back for now.

Jeffries sucks..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I am forced to believe that we would be a better team this year if the Zach Randolph trade never happened. The Knicks were better last year, to say they had chemistry is goin too far but they were closer to being a team then this team is. Curry is lookin great on offense but we'll see what he does in the 2nd half and Starbury is also playin well on both ends of the court.

nyKnicks126

nyKnicks pro. Half Time stats.

+ Positive Performance - Negative Performace N Netrual Performance

Marbury ++
QRich ----
Rose -
EC +
JC N
Jeffries.... This guy is an alien..

Now since the Knicks are down by 8.. They still might have a chance to come back.

Zach Randolph believe it or not in my opinion has slowed down, and killed the productive offense the Knicks actually had last year. The Black Hole takes the ball, Turnovers it over, or shoots it up.. Thats it. Passes it out maybe once in a long while. I was happy to see him come here... But I think its not the right player for this team... Portland is playing better without him, so can we.

There are still an offer open. since the draft. RJ from the Nets Sean Williams for Zach Randolph... But then again what are we gonna do with Q Rich, Balkman, Chandler, etc. I am sick of whats goin on with the team..

Knicks have to start brand new starting in the 08 draft. 2 years the Portland Trailblazers only had 2 players that they actually had for a while. Darius Miles, and Lafranz. Everyone else was new. PLUS they were YOUNG

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Blazers did a great job of getting a team full of high character players, including the soft teddy bear Channing Frye who had problems on defense last night. Jared Jeffries does look like an Alien, i think hes related to Rondo and Cassell.

Suprised its still a 10 point game, we'll see what happens now.

nyKnicks126

Yeah Rondo, Cassel, and Jeffries are like brothers. They look the same.

alg_lupica.jpg

Sorry that picture is funny... Look at Dolan in the middle... What a bum

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I missed that, im on miamiheatwave.com being an asshole right now. Im suprised we down by 5 headin into the 4th quarter. Too bad Crawford cant consistently shoot the way he did there in the 3rd, when hes makin his shots he looks good but too bad this only happens once every 5 games which is why I have nicknamed him one fifth (1/5)

nyKnicks126

Did anyone see that nice pass by MArbs but EC was to slow to see it?

WTF ARE YOU DOIN CRAWFORD~!~

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yea I saw that and thats a perfect example of why Marbury doesnt average 8 assists anymore, he plays with a bunch of clowns.

nyKnicks126

Marbury is playing the best basketball that I have ever seen in a long time. It seems to me that he is everywhere tonight.

:) ANOTHER Nice pass.... Lee just didn't handle it.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
You know im lovin the way everyones talkin, I wouldnt be so committed to defendin Marbury if I didnt feel he was as good as I say he is. Im just suprised he playin this good already. Win or lose I give this team credit, even some goes to Mcflurry. Hes gotta realize hes blessed with the strenght and athletic ability to dominate anyone, if he got in shape I dont think there would be a single player stronger then him. unfortunately hes got that soft mentality like Channing Frye and might never be the beast that he should be.

Pricey

Rotation player
there goes my money but im happy the knicks have put up a contest tonight.
im not betting on or against these guys ever again!!!

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
I am forced to believe that we would be a better team this year if the Zach Randolph trade never happened. The Knicks were better last year, to say they had chemistry is goin too far but they were closer to being a team then this team is. Curry is lookin great on offense but we'll see what he does in the 2nd half and Starbury is also playin well on both ends of the court.

+ 1 on the Randolph trade. Curry is just a different player w/out Z-bo.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Damn Marbury had that bad pass but he got right up in Finleys face, he did all he can do. Am I seein E-city outplay Duncan? Damn i gotta stop smokin, I'm seein shit.