Wiz Preseason game 4

bigapple

Starter
wizards beat da heat anyway its preseason Chalmers was 0-9

where do u see Ronnie Brewer in Knicks roster ah yes ESPN now i know who works there.

dont expect standards S5

tiger0330

Legend
Looking for Woody to give Ike major minutes to see if the last game was a fluke. Everyone thought Ike was camp trash but he might be better than KMart, Bargs, Powell and Aldrich.

Kiyaman

Legend
Will HC Woody show up for this game?
Woody did not show up for the past 3 games.

Its not about WINS or LOSSES .. its about getting teammates and lineups to mesh & gell together as a TEAM.
By having a simple PLAN on offense where each player has the oportunity to score.
By having a simple PLAN on a defense zone where switches dont stop us from defending the paint or the perimeter.

tiger0330
Looking for Woody to give Ike major minutes to see if the last game was a fluke. Everyone thought Ike was camp trash but he might be better than KMart, Bargs, Powell and Aldrich.

A Player that scores consistently while our oponents lead grow from 10 pts to 30 pts are not doing something to win the game. Three postseason of high-scoring ISO-Melo taught me that scoring dont win games.

Kenyon Martin are 16-2 as a Knicks .. now thats a WINNING player...

bigapple

Starter
they got worst record last season from beginning Wall less

after Wall back they got complete overturn but injuries hit other players

so they 4 sure will b in playoffs something between 6-8

not a mention in last season they won all games vs all division leaders Heat Knicks even OKC

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
I haven't had a chance to see any preseason games yet. I've read conflicting reports about bargnani meshing well with Melo, and then reports saying he has been next to useless.

What's everyones opinions so far? He seemed to start todays game off well. Although stats can obviously be misleading.

Kiyaman

Legend
I haven't had a chance to see any preseason games yet. I've read conflicting reports about bargnani meshing well with Melo, and then reports saying he has been next to useless.

What's everyones opinions so far? He seemed to start todays game off well. Although stats can obviously be misleading.

We started the 3rd quarter with a 13 point lead .. 4 minutes later our lead is 2 points .. Barg & Melo are our bigmen

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
isn't it the guards killing us? but yeh, thats not an ideal start. I think Chandler has to be on the floor with Bargs

tiger0330

Legend

Jury is still out on the guy. This is his best game to me, he's blocked some shots and scored some. He was terrible on Saturday because he was playing the 4/5, he has a hard time defending guys his size. He's better playing as a wing where he can use his size against smaller guys.

Kiyaman

Legend
Jury is still out on the guy. This is his best game to me, he's blocked some shots and scored some. He was terrible on Saturday because he was playing the 4/5, he has a hard time defending guys his size. He's better playing as a wing where he can use his size against smaller guys.

Damn! I wanted to see Aldrich, Bargs, and Melo .... in the reg-season Bargs got to have Tyson, or K.Mart, or Aldrich on the court with him.
I hoping Center-Aldrich make the team

tiger0330

Legend
Not sure about Aldrich making the cut, I think Ike gets a spot which still leaves us without a legit C because Bargs is not playing C.