The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
That's a big pickup, I'm surprised that never showed on my twitter. Not entirely sure how he fits into that guard rotation in Clipperland though, my guess is a diminished Jason Kidd type role.

FYI, I heard Kidd may be out a while :(

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Sigh... Rondo gonna be out then. There goes the week :barf:
Que? Damn bro, you lead by > 100 FPs and still whining? You've got an awesome team that even without Kyrie/Nash/Henderson easily beats the R'dam Scrubs [okay, I'm without Mo and Dirk, but still...].

DCinNY

Benchwarmer
Lf trade

I'm looking to trade a F/C for a G. I'm looking for someone of equivalent value. Let me know if you're interested.

smokes

Huge Member
Que? Damn bro, you lead by > 100 FPs and still whining? You've got an awesome team that even without Kyrie/Nash/Henderson easily beats the R'dam Scrubs [okay, I'm without Mo and Dirk, but still...].

It matters not what the score is on Wednesday...

No Kyrie, no Nash, no Henderson and quite possibly no Rondo. No win.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You still have Lillard, Seraphin, Gortat and Tristan who can give you 30 FPs/night each. The only players that I know are capable of giving me that many points are Asik and Gasol, rest of my team is always a question mark.

metrocard

Legend
My predictions for the end of week 5

Coquis > Brusiers
HOTMICE > Zach
NJC > #KT
WMD > p0nder
Scorgasms > Patriots
Beef Helmets > Warfaries

and the zombie match up
CrossFacers > Tingles4Pringles

smokes

Huge Member
You still have Lillard, Seraphin, Gortat and Tristan who can give you 30 FPs/night each. The only players that I know are capable of giving me that many points are Asik and Gasol, rest of my team is always a question mark.

Well my team are pretty big ? right now too just look back at this week for prime examples. Gortat is flailing currently and Lillard playing through injury.

Tristan struggling without Kyrie.

Seraphin is doing the business for me this week but he ain't reliable, he flits between 15-30 points.

I think you have a slight edge on players this week too. It should be a close battle.

Of course I'm upset that my best player decided to get himself ejected and likely suspended for the rest of the week at least.