Celtics vs Knicks Game Thread

Holy Shit! We Won!!! Omfg... I Say We Celevrate Tonight Yall... Some1 Comeup With A Meet Up Spot!

Jared Jeffries is MVP... cant believe I just said that.......................

JayJ44

Starter
:thewave::jump::peace::afro:

The best thing about this win is that we did it with defense. They proved that when we want to, we can shut people down. Besides Chandler and Harrington (who played great) we were weren't shooting well, but we still won because of our defense. Great win, hopefully this can translate into wins and better play for the rest of the season.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
nice defensive effort and it payed off, hopefully this will start a defensive trend throughout the season.....Chandler is taking huge steps forward after sturggling for a while, and he's becoming our go-to-guy quickly, Harrington is back to his normal self again and they kept us in the game, Lee was huge in the final minutes and Jeffries even did some damage

im loving Chandler making Garnett look like shit:smokin:.....

CLAP-O-METER

Chandler-:aplause::aplause::aplause:
Harrington-:aplause::aplause::aplause:
Lee-:aplause::aplause:1/2
Jeffries&Nate-:aplause::aplause:

New New York

Quiet Storm
I'll take this win over a win vs. Indy, I think we can certainley build on this one right here. Defense was Great and we scored 50 in both halves, if we can D like this consistently we are on to something. Not to mention Nate and Duhon had horrible games and Tim Thomas sat. I know it's just one win and The C's havent been playing all that well, but this could be a game that gets us back to playing respectable ball again.

Dig this....The top 3 teams in the East all fall to sub .500 teams today, and The Pistons nearly lost to the Clippers

New New York

Quiet Storm
Holy Shit! We Won!!! Omfg... I Say We Celevrate Tonight Yall... Some1 Comeup With A Meet Up Spot!

Jared Jeffries is MVP... cant believe I just said that.......................

I cant meet up being I'm a out of towner, but, I got a bar in the basement and my wife stocked it up for me for part of my Holiday present, so I'll take a shot for all of you!

Bottoms Up!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gony:

Words cant describe how happy i am right now, Its always great to see the Bumston Smelltics lose but to see them lose to the Knicks????

Priceless.

I got a DVD recorder, im gonna record this game when the replay it :)

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
BIG win!! Held celtics to 86 pts!! wow..Chandler played his best game i've prob ever seen him play...Dlee got things goin. Harrington was on target...D was real good

lets hope this translates into the next games positively, rather then the lakers game..

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Great win!! The Knicks are on the rise and the Celtics are going down. The Celtics may still win a championship this year (hopefully not) but come 2010, the Celtics will suck and the Knicks will be competing for a championship. This win is just gravy.

Toons

is the Bo$$
just want to point out david lee and his 2 blocked shots and a steal. After the scolding, lee continues to impress and show that he can defend if its a team effort. also another 14 n 14 double double for lee.

Duhon has been a bit sloppy as of late with regards to turnovers.

Q. Rich is worse than crawford and needs to be shot. 1-13????

note: everyone got to the line besides q. 0-0 ft

and jefferies impressed me while guarding EVERY celtic. He is versitile, and is getting his quickness back. No blocks this game, but he showed hhe has good hands on the pass. nothing super impressive, but it is worthy of noting.

Lastly, we beat the cets with only 7 bodies going to war, whereas the celtics utilized 12 players.

I BLEED ORANGE N BLUE
LOVE MY KNICKS!! BIG WIN TEAM

chandlerlee4

Benchwarmer
Good win! Chandler and Harrington did very good.

Why on NBA T.V. and nba.com, they are saying the knicks broke an eight game losing streak?

lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Chandler took KG to school with that drive to the basket...and he did the same to all Celtic defenders whotried gaurding him dude is nasty

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
lets hope we can turn back in the right direction, i remember every1 was hyped after that lakers game, so im crossing ma fingers and hopin the knicks celebrate but also get ready to play there next game