Cablevision - The Downfall of The Knicks

Here's why corporate America should not be allowed to own a sports franchise.

From Cablevision's perspective, the Knicks are something to be sold to 'the market' aka (Knick fans) as nothing more than a bag of popcorn that produces a profit for the corporate bottom line.

Cablevisions prospective is painfully obvious and can be found on their corporate website written by some corporate marketing and advertising mole in a suit, as case in point why Knicks fans must STOP GOING TO THE GAMES before anyone is going to see any improvement in the Knicks state of affairs.

Here’s what Cablevision and head jackass, Chairman; Charles F. Dolan in charge of the Knicks would love for Knick fans to believe:

“Under the leadership of President, Basketball Operations and Head Coach Isiah Thomas, the team has begun to turn the corner back toward the top of the Eastern Conference, with the goal of winning the ultimate prize, an NBA Championship.”
http://www.cablevision.com/index.jhtml?pageType=ny_knicks

Little Jimmy's spin to the media today was as follows:

"Dolan saved his harshest criticism for the coach Thomas replaced, blaming Larry Brown and Larry Brown alone for last season's 23-59 record and hinting that Brown is even responsible for the Knicks' slow start this year. ... "
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/479727p-403604c.html

Truly, this guy is completely and totally clueless.

The Knicks are nothing more than a little toy for Cablevision Chairman; Charles F. Dolan (aka Little Retarded Jimmy's dad) to let his fat little bastard son play with in order to keep him out of everyone's hair while the big boys with the real brains at Cablevision take care of the serious business of making real money in the Cable Media industry, something the Knicks revenue will never come close to competing with. Meanwhile, Knick fans on this site continue to spin their wheels into oblivion trying to come up with solutions as to why the Knicks are in last place.

If KNICK FANS care anything at all about the Knicks they need to STOP GOING TO THE GAMES!

Cablevision does not care what Knick fans think about anything. All they want is your money. I feel pretty confident saying that I’m sure the only thing Jim Dolan ever did on a school yard basketball court was get his fat ass kicked every day after school. I highly doubt this privileged idiot ever cared about or ever played a damn pick up game in his life, and I highly doubt he ever grew up as a Knick FAN.

END THE MADNESS. REVOLT UNTIL CABLEVISION IS FORCED TO SELL THE KNICKS TO SOMEONE WHO CARES.

Last edited:

Starks

Starter
This post is my candidate for Knicksonline Post of the year. Kudos to you brethen. Theres cheerleaders and theirs tormented fans. I'm on your side bro

e_D

Benchwarmer
I don't usually agree with anything the OP says, but he brings up some valid points in this post. I don't see any end in sight for this corporate madness.

paris401

Starter
''Here’s what Cablevision and head jackass, Chairman; Charles F. Dolan''

very interesting choose of words 'jackass'... the guy is worth 'billions', and he is a jackass.. exactly what was your number on the forbes richest 500 for you to call chuck a jackass.

as to james.. he was smart enough to be born a dolan.

otherwise i agree with a lot of your comments

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Usually disagree with a lot of Larrys ideas,but he hit the nail on the head with this thread.Cablevision couldnt give a fuck about the knicks.

Make that Mr Jackass then

''Here’s what Cablevision and head jackass, Chairman; Charles F. Dolan''

very interesting choose of words 'jackass'... the guy is worth 'billions', and he is a jackass.. exactly what was your number on the forbes richest 500 for you to call chuck a jackass. ...

I believe my Forbes number is about 6 billion something. Who gives a shit? From the Dolan's perspective I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow anyone on this site to cut their lawn. From a sports and Knick fan perspective these guys are mOrons. They can take their billions and stick them where the sun don't shine.