Plead to Isiah.

NYKnicks15

Starter
I know itll be hard to trade away all of the access we have. but heres an idea. finish the season horribly. maybe before deadline TRY to move some people for expiring contracts even just one deal i dunno maybe randolph? in a heat deal whom are looking for a big man after trading away shaq or even curry? get their draft pick if possible. they might bite on a Jason Williams and Mark Blount with a draft pick (1st or 2nd dont care) for Zach Randolph and Renaldo Balkman deal.

Next step.. head into the offseason with draft picks. thats right... and resign as coach. stay as Gm thats fine and dandy. focus on the draft, we all know youre good at that buddy. draft DeAndre Jordan or if possible Mr. Beasley. yes sir. maybe even both if you get the heats pick. smile as you show up on draft lotto ball day with your conicending smile. you should be happy know you have a high pick at least. say something edgy and smooth youre good at that.

THEN heres the real kicker... sign Coach Bobby Knight as the coach of the knicks. yes sir. maybe 3 years max. go into the 08-09 season with 2 big expiring contracts marbury and rose. a core group of youngsters the 2 draft picks, lee, robinson, chandler, morris, collins and balkman. and fix this team.

easy steps my friend.
1. trade curry or randolph to the heat
2. resign as coach.
3. hire bobby knight
4. have a good draft.

can you handle that?

GetRealistic

Starter
This isn't NBA Live people. Nobody in the league is going to just take Curry and Randolph for expiring contracts. Its not going to happen. Only way to get rid of them is to take on equally bad contracts.

NYKnicks15

Starter
i understand this is not nba live. if it was i wouldnt be playing it. nba live sucks. also jason williams expires... mark blount IS a bad contract that wed have to take to make it work. so it has both in there. i understand that that is why i made the deal i did.

NYKnicks15

Starter
now youre being upsurd. they bring a low post presence. no matter your personal opinions on these players ones a 20/10 guy for 13 million a year. way cheaper than what they were payin shaq to do half of. the other is LIKE IT OR NOT still a center with tons of potential who WHEN used right was averaging almost 20 & 7 boards. at 8 million a year and seeing all they have left downlow is Udonis Haslem the comtemplating retired injured alonzo mourning AND EARL BARRON AND MARK BLOUNT?! you assume Pat riley would take a chance on one of them just how he took a chance on shaq.. and parker, and blount and davis and williams.

GetRealistic

Starter
Or he uses his loterry pick and hopes he can land a big man with probably much more upside not to mention a much lesser cap number. This draft has plenty of inside prospects.

Beasley
Hibbert
Lopez
Koufus
Green
Love

I could see the Heat maybe and i emphasize maybe taking a look at Curry but they ain't touching Randolph

paris401

Starter
my opinion.. and i have been wrong too many time to mention...

unless the gm has been in a cave with osama, no one is taking the black-hole, or wide load.. i'd rather have earl boykins playing the center position then either of our fat-fuk's...

Blas

Benchwarmer
My plea....

My plea is for Isiah to quit. But we know that isn't happening.

Even though some of us believe zach is a pos, he does have some trade value. He scores and rebounds. I'm sure someone could use him.

I do not think we could trade curry and zach to the same team. We have shown both those guys together can't seem to make it work.

paris401

Starter
Even though some of us believe zach is a pos, he does have some trade value. He scores and rebounds. I'm sure someone could use him.

where is get realistic when i need him.... the 'black-hole' has no value...zero/nil/none/nada/zilch... portland gave him to us for free, and now he has value...

if he had value, why didn't portland trade him there... he is owed upwards of 49m for the next 3 years (after this year).. who in their rite mind would take him...

the grizz's gave gasol away for draft picks... and that boy can play... we are fuk'd with zach

George M.

Benchwarmer
where is get realistic when i need him.... the 'black-hole' has no value...zero/nil/none/nada/zilch... portland gave him to us for free, and now he has value...

if he had value, why didn't portland trade him there... he is owed upwards of 49m for the next 3 years (after this year).. who in their rite mind would take him...

the grizz's gave gasol away for draft picks... and that boy can play... we are fuk'd with zach
Excuse me Paris,but if I'm not mistaken the only reason Portland gave him away to us was because Greg Oden fell in their laps.Nothing more,nothing less.If I was their GM I would've done the same damn thing.Oden will be a beast.

GetRealistic

Starter
Excuse me Paris,but if I'm not mistaken the only reason Portland gave him away to us was because Greg Oden fell in their laps.Nothing more,nothing less.If I was their GM I would've done the same damn thing.Oden will be a beast.

Pretty sure Portlands GM realized he was an overpaid black hole who would be detremental towards the growth of the young players around him.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah, and no better place to send garbage then to the New York Knicks. Why is Isiah Thomas so!!! stupid!!! I think this forum should form an Anti Isiah Sexual group. Because I can't stand him. I know from his mentality, him seeing all of these trades goin on, he will pull one off too.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
Yeah, and no better place to send garbage then to the New York Knicks. Why is Isiah Thomas so!!! stupid!!! I think this forum should form an Anti Isiah Sexual group. Because I can't stand him. I know from his mentality, him seeing all of these trades goin on, he will pull one off too.
yea he gonna pull off a trade...but i crappy one...

George M.

Benchwarmer
Pretty sure Portlands GM realized he was an overpaid black hole who would be detremental towards the growth of the young players around him.
Yeah dude,I understand what you're saying,but if Oden didn't fall into their laps they would never have traded him away unless a good deal came along and we know that woudn't have happened.Plus I think that Steve Blake improved that team tremendously with his passing skills as opposed to J.Jack who is a score 1st PG.They still have problems with inside scoring because Aldridge and Frye are jumpshooters primarily and Pryzbilla's low post game ain't all that.

NYKnicks15

Starter
i think its funny you judge zach randolphs trade value on how we got him. thats to say when the kidd deal goes down and all NJ gets is Jerry Stackhouse, Devean George and Channing Frye/Jarrett Jack... that Kidd is garbage too? and has no value? haha lets get real here..

the reason we got zach for what we did is because Steve Francis is able to be wiped away (buyout) and they got a (at the time) budding young player. THATS IT. Chicago wanted Zach Randolph. did they get him? no. Lakers were interested as well. no one offered enough for zach and 13 mill off the books plus a young star (at the time you have to realize channing frye was being eyed by EVERY gm in the league).

portland wanted to go cheap and young. they arent a big market team. plain and simple. its not worth (as a owner) to pay huge contracts to players when you make not much to begin with in profit. remember this was a team that was gonna sell a couple years ago and move!

Zach randolph WAS their star. but they chose to go in a different direction. just as philly did JOE SMITH AND ANDRE MILLER for IVERSON? remember that. or even KG to an extent! how about Ray Allen for god sakes. Wally and Delonte West. haha get real.

im not a zach randolph fan. but lets not make assumptions on stuff off of personal feelings or untrue statements. circumstances play a HUGE part in deals. he was a problem of circumstance. (didnt want to say victim cause hes not). i still think and know that Chicago would take Zach. Dallas would take a look. GS to an extent. his value isnt HUGE but its not so noteworthy that we should be pissed about it.

paris401

Starter
i think its funny you judge zach randolphs trade value on how we got him. thats to say when the kidd deal goes down and all NJ gets is Jerry Stackhouse, Devean George and Channing Frye/Jarrett Jack... that Kidd is garbage too? and has no value? haha lets get real here..

the reason we got zach for what we did is because Steve Francis is able to be wiped away (buyout) and they got a (at the time) budding young player. THATS IT. Chicago wanted Zach Randolph. did they get him? no. Lakers were interested as well. no one offered enough for zach and 13 mill off the books plus a young star (at the time you have to realize channing frye was being eyed by EVERY gm in the league).

portland wanted to go cheap and young. they arent a big market team. plain and simple. its not worth (as a owner) to pay huge contracts to players when you make not much to begin with in profit. remember this was a team that was gonna sell a couple years ago and move!

Zach randolph WAS their star. but they chose to go in a different direction. just as philly did JOE SMITH AND ANDRE MILLER for IVERSON? remember that. or even KG to an extent! how about Ray Allen for god sakes. Wally and Delonte West. haha get real.

im not a zach randolph fan. but lets not make assumptions on stuff off of personal feelings or untrue statements. circumstances play a HUGE part in deals. he was a problem of circumstance. (didnt want to say victim cause hes not). i still think and know that Chicago would take Zach. Dallas would take a look. GS to an extent. his value isnt HUGE but its not so noteworthy that we should be pissed about it.

another point of view...i will point out tho, that frye's value plummeted last year. he was not viewed as highly as he was after his rook season.

also the team was/maybe still is for sale, but i think its more to do with the owner moving on to other interests, then $$$$... few people have the bank account of paul allen