The Obama deception

Paul1355

All Star

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I think he knows mind control.I know people have voted for bad politicians for ages, but to think he's a savior?

And I'm serious about mind control.It's too much.

milchshake

Benchwarmer
and he get nobel prize... the strangest in the history... but every president in whole world is a liar, I don't know what makes people so stupid to believe in their promises. They had never realise promises from campaign.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Alex Jones is a twit and a spinster. Obama, I admit is a corporatist Democrat and not the Liberal his enemies claim he is. That said, he certainly is the lesser of two evils.

The truth is, the political system in DC is broke. They cannot get anything meaningful done out of fear that they give the other "team" a victory. It's like trading a player to another team in your division. Most GM's will avoid this at all costs.

jpz17

Starter
Please people, whoever voted for him, I know all politicians lie but he has to be the worst this country has ever seen.

Take a look at this video...this one of many that expose this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Z5KZ42GXw

In this other video he made 7 lies in 2 minutes...listen to what he says during his campaign race and look at what he has done and said so far as president...it's almost unbelievable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErR7i2onW0&feature=related

First Bold:
Not true. I am a politician and I do not know any politician personally (that is a democrat, I can't speak for republicans) that has lied about what they are doing

Second Bold:
Incredible Joke.. Have you ever heard of George W Bush? or worse, Richard Nixon? even worse.. a local republican that is a state senator. Anyways.... Do you watch Fox(ixed) News? I'm willing to bet you watch it

Kiyaman

Legend
Please people, whoever voted for him, I know all politicians lie but he has to be the worst this country has ever seen.

In this other video he made 7 lies in 2 minutes...listen to what he says during his campaign race and look at what he has done and said so far as president...it's almost unbelievable.

This country is driven by the divided hatred within (republicans vs democrates), and this divided hatred has been around since the Civil War.
It's bad enough we have so much racial, cultural, and greedy hatred within this country, but ...... people like u is why
we have politician vs politician hatred within the USA, these same politicians has become our worst enemy.
u listen to.....way to much Hate radio

jason

Rookie
when i think of obama, i think of a celebrity before a president. i must admit that he was successful during his campaign though, college students went crazy for him! where are they now?

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Paul, your posts of Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, and other demagogues', videos completely discredit you and your arguments.

If you want us to listen to any of this stuff, post something created by an objective, disinterested party: someone not catering to an audience of people of your mindset, for whom they have to demonize Obama or have their shows canceled.

Obama is a politician: politicians, like W, Clinton, W, Sr., Reagan, Nixon, etc., tend to say and do what is politically advantageous. Very few speak their minds openly. The only president that I can personally say was completely honest, regardless of the consequences, was Jimmy Carter.

Moreover, you're an ideologue, Paul: you have said, openly, that you are a born-again Christian, a Conservative, etc. I would never call myself a liberal, or anything else, I personally don't want to be labeled. The fact that you do makes me leery of your opinion, because it's not objective, in any sense of the word.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

George W. Bush made a bunch of lies, and it ended up costing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives and tens of thousands of american deaths and injuries.

Obama hasn't started any wars, and his lies haven't led to hundreds of thousands of deaths the way Bush's lies did. So I don't see how he is the worst.

jpz17

Starter
nice post abcd

but another point check out this ad that was on the bottom of this topic:
imgad

That is a bunch of bull right there

well here is an edit:
I was just watching Glen Beck on fox (fixed) news. It was funny because this republican came onto the show and basically insulted and destroyed glen beck. you know what he said? all right lets go to a commercial break.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
George W. Bush made a bunch of lies, and it ended up costing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi lives and tens of thousands of american deaths and injuries.

Obama hasn't started any wars, and his lies haven't led to hundreds of thousands of deaths the way Bush's lies did. So I don't see how he is the worst.

Clinton also did nothing after the 1993 attack on the World Trade Center.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Clinton also did nothing after the 1993 attack on the World Trade Center.

Yea...except for the capture, prosecution and conviction of all the radicals behind the plot...

His justice department did their job without a single tank, bomb or invasion. The "war on terror" has many fronts but for the most part its a law enforcement and intelligence matter combined with a sustained effort to win the hearts and minds of moderate Muslims. Only in rare cases should we be using our military to "win" this struggle.

Paul1355

All Star
People who have called me out....you are attacking me and not even looking at the video of Obama clearly lieing to EVERYONE with these foolish predictions during his campaign trail and now doing the exact opposite.

Would you have voted for Obama if he said he was adding 30,000 more troops in this war?
Would you vote for Obama if he said that he was lieing about giving 95% of Americans a tax cut?

The point is clear, Obama is clearly lieing and is getting worse and worse the longer he is president.

I am no lover of Bush, he got the whole Iraq thing wrong, I have recently been hooked on the whole conspiracies surrounding 9/11 etc. but Obama is clearly not hiding anything. He is lieing right to our faces about many topics and flip flopping whenever he gets the chance.

He has spent more money in his presedency than every single American president combined!

And to people who think Obama is not a lier...please open your eyes...

This video was educational for you all....this guy is going to bankrupt this country to where we can't even get out of it...

Don't forget we are in debt to China, I know thanks to Bush, and Obama is making it even worse....I can see a possible war with China in the future because we owe them SO MUCH money.

Paul1355

All Star
Paul, your posts of Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, and other demagogues', videos completely discredit you and your arguments.

If you want us to listen to any of this stuff, post something created by an objective, disinterested party: someone not catering to an audience of people of your mindset, for whom they have to demonize Obama or have their shows canceled.

Obama is a politician: politicians, like W, Clinton, W, Sr., Reagan, Nixon, etc., tend to say and do what is politically advantageous. Very few speak their minds openly. The only president that I can personally say was completely honest, regardless of the consequences, was Jimmy Carter.

Moreover, you're an ideologue, Paul: you have said, openly, that you are a born-again Christian, a Conservative, etc. I would never call myself a liberal, or anything else, I personally don't want to be labeled. The fact that you do makes me leery of your opinion, because it's not objective, in any sense of the word.
Og, the fact that you think Jimmy Carter was honest makes me want to vomit.

Why do you constantly point to my beleifs in Christianity?

This is the fact, Obama is lieing to your face, he promised bi-partisianship and has been shoving these bills down our throats that cost billions of dollars! What am I saying that is false??? Could you read a 2000 page bill in 72 hours? Because that's what Obama's people said to anyone who wanted to read the bills before they were passed, that they only had 3 days to read the whole thing....I know news is corrupt but this is ridiculous and people on both sides were saying it.

Every bill Obama has passed has been accepted by almost every democrat and basically 0 republicans...does that mean Obama is all for bi-partisianship? Absolutely not...he has flat out lied about almost everything he has said.

The only thing he cares about is healthcare and many people think that will be a disaster if it is passed.....

I told all of you this guy was a lier when he was campaigning...I'm saying it now with a small peice of proof in a ten minute video. Thanks for listening.

Paul1355

All Star
First Bold:
Not true. I am a politician and I do not know any politician personally (that is a democrat, I can't speak for republicans) that has lied about what they are doing

Second Bold:
Incredible Joke.. Have you ever heard of George W Bush? or worse, Richard Nixon? even worse.. a local republican that is a state senator. Anyways.... Do you watch Fox(ixed) News? I'm willing to bet you watch it
You don't know any politicians personally but you are blind to the fact that Obama has lied about important promises he gave during his campaign race....the pulling out of troops, 95 % americans recieving tax cuts...etc. plus we still don't know if he truly is what he says he is...a Christian as Obama would claim to be would never point to the Sermon on the Mount as radical...which he did....Jeremiah Wrights church is an obination to teh Christian faith and is anti-christian....

This guy has lies from his choices, views, people in his cabinet who many are corrupt and have resigned already, his history with a thousand question marks....please JPZ Bush was bad after 8 years...Nixon lied and got caught...Obama is lieing more than anyone and is flying high in the sky thinking no one can spot him on the radar...just listen to his riduclous promises and honestly tell me that no politician lies! LOL that is an incredible joke my friend.

jpz17

Starter
You don't know any politicians personally but you are blind to the fact that Obama has lied about important promises he gave during his campaign race....the pulling out of troops, 95 % americans recieving tax cuts...etc. plus we still don't know if he truly is what he says he is...a Christian as Obama would claim to be would never point to the Sermon on the Mount as radical...which he did....Jeremiah Wrights church is an obination to teh Christian faith and is anti-christian....

This guy has lies from his choices, views, people in his cabinet who many are corrupt and have resigned already, his history with a thousand question marks....please JPZ Bush was bad after 8 years...Nixon lied and got caught...Obama is lieing more than anyone and is flying high in the sky thinking no one can spot him on the radar...just listen to his riduclous promises and honestly tell me that no politician lies! LOL that is an incredible joke my friend.

I could address every point you made but I'm not going to. I will not waste my time debating with the impossible. One thing I will say is go look up for example the democratic convention speech. Listen to it. Go through every line and listen to if he says "I WILL or I PROMISE." Also you have to take into account that he is only a year into his presidency. 1/4 isn't exactly a whole lot. Sure he exaggerated. Almost every politician will exaggerate the point to get in office. Is that such a crime? He did not to my knowledge flat out lie.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Paul, I should have been a bit clearer. I mentioned you were a born-again Christian, and a conservative ideologist, because you have labeled yourself as such. Because of this, your thinking, and that of those who try to obtain your patronage of their services, will be in conflict with those who believe in the other side's ideology.

I think this is a fair assessment. If you agree, then please tell me why you believe your opinion to be fair and balanced? You, after all, have never been for Obama, have admittedly been a "birther," etc.

As for Jimmy Carter, you're a conservative, so I get why you don't like him. I like him because he asked Americans to care about one another, to be moral, to live a life of service. In addition, he ended the embargo on Cuba, and he pulled all aid to the various dictatorships the U.S. had propped up, among other actions.

Below, I pasted a poll for you to look at. It shows what people think about Carter. He never did what was politically advantageous, he was soft-spoken, kind and principled. He was what I thought Obama might have been. Obama is the better speaker, he is genuine, but he lacks the courage to do what he believes in.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x1431373

jpz17

Starter
Paul: I challenge you to go watch Capitalism a Love Story. Go rent it or whatever. It is a Michael Moore film. Watch that and then say this stuff. Please. If you do not do this I will never respect your political opinions. Trust me, I've watched plenty of Glen Feck shows. Know your opponent. Maybe he isn't your opponent. Find out. Watch Capitalism a love story.

Paul1355

All Star
Paul, I should have been a bit clearer. I mentioned you were a born-again Christian, and a conservative ideologist, because you have labeled yourself as such. Because of this, your thinking, and that of those who try to obtain your patronage of their services, will be in conflict with those who believe in the other side's ideology.

I think this is a fair assessment. If you agree, then please tell me why you believe your opinion to be fair and balanced? You, after all, have never been for Obama, have admittedly been a "birther," etc.

As for Jimmy Carter, you're a conservative, so I get why you don't like him. I like him because he asked Americans to care about one another, to be moral, to live a life of service. In addition, he ended the embargo on Cuba, and he pulled all aid to the various dictatorships the U.S. had propped up, among other actions.

Below, I pasted a poll for you to look at. It shows what people think about Carter. He never did what was politically advantageous, he was soft-spoken, kind and principled. He was what I thought Obama might have been. Obama is the better speaker, he is genuine, but he lacks the courage to do what he believes in.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x1431373
ill check out whatever you post because i am not close-minded...but u completely ignored the whole thing i gave about how Obama promised Bi-partisanship, A huge reason to why people voted for him, and he is acting the exact opposite by basically telling republicans to go shove it as long as all the democrats can vote for these ridiculous bills....

What's your opinion on the fact that politicians were only given 72 hours to read what was in these massive bills before they were passed? And most of the democrats that voted for them did not even read the bills they just voted for it because Obama is part of their party and they think whatever he does is right, regardless of all the pork spending put in the bills which consists of billions on top of billions.....what's your view on this?

You have to concerned about this topic at least.