10 Day Contract soon...

As of January 5th teams can start handing out 10 day contracts.....

so who's on your mind?

I was thinking Earl Barron would be nice. Has size, a nice jumper (a Mike D must) decent rebounder who plays some D, we could just buy-out or drop Mason Jr. who has done and will continue to do nothing for our team. Earl Barron will fill at least one need for us.

Also we should check on the availability of -

Antonio Daniels (PG) in the D league, maybe a cheap fix?
Sean Williams (PF/C) Can Run Rebound and Block shots?

I dont think Donnie walsh is looking for 10 day contracts

we are fighting to stay alive and will be all season long down to the last minute.

10 day contracts are for lottery teams looking at players for the next year

or elite level teams who need practice players to come in and give different looks during practice to prepare their rotation players for the playoffs.

the middle of the pack teams dont really go for the 10 day contract players, they go for rest of the year, help us get into the playoffs and improve NOW players.

sean williams
early barron
antonio daniels

are not an upgrade, or an improvement of what we have now.

and if they were, DW will offer them more than a 10 day contract.

I dont think Donnie walsh is looking for 10 day contracts

we are fighting to stay alive and will be all season long down to the last minute.

10 day contracts are for lottery teams looking at players for the next year

or elite level teams who need practice players to come in and give different looks during practice to prepare their rotation players for the playoffs.

the middle of the pack teams dont really go for the 10 day contract players, they go for rest of the year, help us get into the playoffs and improve NOW players.

sean williams
early barron
antonio daniels

are not an upgrade, or an improvement of what we have now.

and if they were, DW will offer them more than a 10 day contract.

The reason we might offer ten day contracts is they will not effect our cap and we "need" some player's (ie. a PG and C/PF) and could you please tell me who on our bench is a better fit in the front court than Earl Barron? Mozgov is to green for the NBA still, A.R. isn't ever going to see the court due to his low BB IQ, Ronnie Turiaf can't score (a D'Antoni must) , so who do we have better???

Also who would be better than Antonio Willams at PG.... Tony can't create Douglas?, Andy don't bother to dress Routins or Roger can't do shit Mason Jr.?

Please elaborate.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Would love Sean Williams. Instant blocking.

Earl Barron could be good. Hopefully he'd bring what he did last season.

The reason we might offer ten day contracts is they will not effect our cap and we "need" some player's (ie. a PG and C/PF) and could you please tell me who on our bench is a better fit in the front court than Earl Barron? Mozgov is to green for the NBA still, A.R. isn't ever going to see the court due to his low BB IQ, Ronnie Turiaf can't score (a D'Antoni must) , so who do we have better???

Also who would be better than Antonio Willams at PG.... Tony can't create Douglas?, Andy don't bother to dress Routins or Roger can't do shit Mason Jr.?

Please elaborate.

Because Earl Barron isnt on any team, is proof enough of his worthlessness.

Last year over 3 games he played well

but if you inserted mozgof or AR last year for those games on this terrible basketball team

they would look pretty decent as well

we are a winning team

Earl Barron has no place here

My point is , I dont see Mike Dantoni really giving any 10 day contract guys burn

when he wont even give proven veterans i.e ROGER mason

and phenom potentials i.e AR

any minutes

why waste a 10 day for a bench-a-lot player.

Mike D is only goin to play guys who are proven winners, that we obtain in a trade he approves.

I was not knocking barron, or knocking your thread

just stating

OUR COACH IS AS STUBBORN AS TRYING TO RIP APART A BRILLOW PAD WEARING MITTENS WHILE BLIND FOLDED.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

but if you inserted mozgof or AR last year for those games on this terrible basketball team

we are a winning team

My point is , I dont see Mike Dantoni really giving any 10 day contract guys burn

any minutes

Mike D is only goin to play guys who are proven winners, that we obtain in a trade he approves.

just stating

OUR COACH IS AS STUBBORN AS TRYING TO RIP APART A BRILLOW PAD WEARING MITTENS WHILE BLIND FOLDED.
Well, yeah, he is stubborn.

As far as Barron goes, having a player on a 10 day contract could mean he'll have that extra good play he had last season. It'd be good to give Amar'e even a little bit of rest.

we are a winning team

any minutes

just stating

Fair enough. I also believe our Coach is a jackass.:beer: