The thread to end them all: Post your plan to fix Knicks here

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I'm all for subtle moves. I was never against subtle moves. But when you want to change the whole franchise in 1 year and expect to win...that's not realistic. That's radical...

Making a few player moves is not drastic if they are smart moves, not moves just to make moves. The reality is that the Knicks will NEVER be under the cap! That is a fact! With players pulling in the type of salaries that they do now adays it is impossible to get under the cap for most teams. The Knicks have a lot of talent on the team. Most of the players are very talented but they do NOT mesh together. I think there are teams that that could use some of our players to give them that missing player. We are probably, in my opinion, 3 players away from making this a top team. My issue with the franchise is Isiah and his ability to pick those very guys. He is not able to do that, he has never been able to make those matches. We need a GM that has that ability and you would see a complete change with the Knicks.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
You basically have two options...you can take this team and take the time for talent and chemistry to develop and we'll be a strong force in 2-3 years. Or you could trade the whole team over a span of a year and a half and risk of destroying everything in which Isiah has built. Do you want Curry to fall to his old self? Do you want starbury to turn back to his human alter-ego? Do you want our rebounding to go down the drain? Well if you change the team that fast, you risk destroying chemistry which will trickle down and affect each of the notions I just named. Chemistry is the most important aspect in the game of basketball. More important than Defense and Offense because chemistry in in both defense and offense. If you make trades at the rate that most of these people want them....we won't be a winning team for awhile. Rebuilding takes time. Not one season and prolly not two seasons. Again I'm all for subtle moves, as long as chemistry isn't affected. But people on this thread don't want a few moves...they want to change the whole team to the way they like it instead of making the team compete everynight. Subtle...I like that word...because that's the kind of moves (if any) we have to make if this rebuilding process is going to be successful.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I'm seeing a lot of posts about trading Crawford and how other teams can benefit from him. The thing I don't get is why should we make another team better? We should focus on what will make this team better. It will take time. We are on the right track. More trades will ether get us more role players or add to the cap. Next year will be a much brighter year both financially and play wise.

paris401

Starter
. Next year will be a much brighter year both financially and play wise.

i dunno how much brighter/better we will be next year (one can only hope), but we will be at 87m next year, which will mean we are still over the cap, with 13 players under contract, and our number one draft pick to sign..

in 09, our payroll will again be at 87m, but we have the option to cut lee/nate/frye and balkman, bringing our payroll to 78m... still over the cap

unless I.T. can pull off a miracle trade, the team we see , is the team we got for the next 2 years...

the only thing i can add is GO-KNICKS

donchris

There is nothing wrong with being over the cap. The issue the Knicks have is that they are WAY, WAY over the cap. The Salary Cap for the 2006-07 season will be $53.135 million. Next season the cap changes to $65.42 million. Currently there are 24 teams above this cap. Teams whose team salary exceeds the cap figure will pay a $1 tax for each $1 by which it exceeds the cap. I don't think the goal is to get under the cap as much as it is to get close to it. The NBA uses a soft salary cap with salary exceptions that allow teams to go over the limit and pay less dollars in taxes. In my opinion if the Knicks keep the salaries under $70 million they will be in good shape.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
You basically have two options...you can take this team and take the time for talent and chemistry to develop and we'll be a strong force in 2-3 years. Or you could trade the whole team over a span of a year and a half and risk of destroying everything in which Isiah has built. Do you want Curry to fall to his old self? Do you want starbury to turn back to his human alter-ego? Do you want our rebounding to go down the drain? Well if you change the team that fast, you risk destroying chemistry which will trickle down and affect each of the notions I just named. Chemistry is the most important aspect in the game of basketball. More important than Defense and Offense because chemistry in in both defense and offense. If you make trades at the rate that most of these people want them....we won't be a winning team for awhile. Rebuilding takes time. Not one season and prolly not two seasons. Again I'm all for subtle moves, as long as chemistry isn't affected. But people on this thread don't want a few moves...they want to change the whole team to the way they like it instead of making the team compete everynight. Subtle...I like that word...because that's the kind of moves (if any) we have to make if this rebuilding process is going to be successful.

I agree with you about chemistry but talent/ability and chemistry go hand in hand. The Knicks current roster lack the ability to have the winning chemistry on a consistant basis. This is because the players are all 1 dimentional. I want to keep Curry, Lee, Crawford, Balkman and Frye (unless we can use him to get a player like a KG or Josh Smith). The rest of the team can be broken up and traded away for missing pieces. Marbury is another player that I would be tempted to keep if he could stay in the more traditional PG role. I think come the trade deadline there will be teams interested in QR, maybe we could get them to take Jerome James's contract with the trade. Jeffries is another player that teams would want. I said it in a previouse post, I would see if Pheonix would be interested in Jerries. See if Bell could come into play. I would see if Atlanta would be interested in Frye for Smith. I would even contact Portland about Randolph but not for Frye. I would see if Lee and QR could get it done. Randolph would be awesome on the Knicks flanking Curry. Then I would bring Frye off the bench in rotation for the 5-4 spots. Hell of a 3 man rotation up front, don't you think?!?! How's this lineup (dream lineup for me):
Satring 5:
Curry
Randolph
Josh Smith
Raja Bell or Posey
Marbury

Bench:
Crawford
Balkman
Robinson
Collins
Cato
Malik Rose
Frances

I could live with that!
I know the Bell and Smith are long shots, especially Bell. But, I do not think it is out of the realm to get Smith for Frye and an uprotected #1. If bell is not available I would go after Posey in the off season. I think he could be signed for the Mid, or see if we could get Miami to sign and trade him. Posey can play the 2 spot and he is an awesome perimiter defender. I know he is on the block this season so he is worth a look in my opinion. Maybe Jeffries get's that deal done, even though I would HATE to give Miami the type of Player that Jeffries would give them. Randolph is totally do-able. Portland is looking to dump him and his off the court issues. He has a HUGE contracr, BUT he does produce, unlike Rose. He would at least give the Knicks a strong rebounder and scorer in the post. Would make a Frye trade more bearable. Also, Balkman could play the 4 and the 3. I would try to keep either Frye or Lee but I think Curry is and should be the center piece that the Knicks build around. He has 10 years ahead of him in this league so the team should be built around him. The inside - outside game could be very strong with the Knicks. So keeping Crawford is huge in my plan. Crawford, Robinson, Marbury in the guard rotation is big as well as if we could land Posey or bell. Bruce Bowen is another guy that would be awesome on the Knicks. Again, strong perimiter D from the 2 spot.

metrocard

Legend
Are you guys seeing a pattern here? Just when you think the Knicks are getting better, they get their butts kicked by a scrubby team like the Bobcats.

Exactly. Isiahsexuals make us look bad too when they bring up "OH WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFZ AND GONNA BEAT THE SUNZ IN GAME 7, EDDY CURRY AND JAMAL CRAWFORD CO FINALS MVPZ YO". We need to keep it real a bit, we're not in a pretty position, we're in the bottom of the WEAKEST divison in all of professional sports.

As far as Knowledge, Isiah has destroyed every thing he has touched since taking on front office jobs. As a player, he was one of the best but he is the pits when it comes to building a franchise! His only strength is drafting. The Knicks need to make subtle moves to improve this roster. Dan Gadzuric is another player that I can think of that could help this team and not break the bank while be exactly the type of player they need.

Well said. Isiah isn't sucessful in New York, he's been in here for a while long, and the future doesn't look bright if these players are going to be part of the Franchise the next 2-4 years.

Dan Gadzuric would be a great back up Center, he does everything Curry doesn't do. Curry/Gardcuriz = All star center.

I'm all for subtle moves. I was never against subtle moves. But when you want to change the whole franchise in 1 year and expect to win...that's not realistic. That's radical...

Hey pendejo, no one expected us to win. Who expected to ever win under Isiah? Our ideas have to do with CAP SPACE, DRAFT PICKS, and players who STYLES help the chemisty instead of ONE DEMENTIONAL non defensive players.

Making a few player moves is not drastic if they are smart moves, not moves just to make moves. The reality is that the Knicks will NEVER be under the cap! That is a fact! With players pulling in the type of salaries that they do now adays it is impossible to get under the cap for most teams. The Knicks have a lot of talent on the team. Most of the players are very talented but they do NOT mesh together. I think there are teams that that could use some of our players to give them that missing player. We are probably, in my opinion, 3 players away from making this a top team. My issue with the franchise is Isiah and his ability to pick those very guys. He is not able to do that, he has never been able to make those matches. We need a GM that has that ability and you would see a complete change with the Knicks.

Yep right again. Why is he repeating the word drastic so much? These are good transactions if they go threw. They benefit the team. You make moves when you're a terrible team with no cap space. Why stay under the cap and suck? Thats retarded. We could of been out of the cap if Isiah hasn't made so many bone head moves.

Exactly, Isiah has no direction. He doesn't know what players he want on this roster. I just feel he has a big love for Chicago players (Crawford, Curry, Walker, Q-Rich, etc and etc), or something. I don't see Isiah's direction at all, who ever does must be blind, cause we're obviously not heading to sucess in the future. We don't have a winning formula or the players right now for us to be competitive in the playoffs.

We need a new owner, a new GM, and a new coach. Enough is enough really, I want an owner who cares about this team and a GM with a direction. If thats too "radical" for you, go root for the Bobcats or Grizzlies or some small town team. This is New York, we settle for the best.

You basically have two options...you can take this team and take the time for talent

That will most likely take 2-6 years of losing with being over the cap. You act like turning it around in one year is IMPOSSIBLE. Phoneix did it, thanks to Isiah. Too bad theres no GM's in the NBA as bad as Thomas.

I'm seeing a lot of posts about trading Crawford and how other teams can benefit from him. The thing I don't get is why should we make another team better? We should focus on what will make this team better. It will take time. We are on the right track. More trades will ether get us more role players or add to the cap. Next year will be a much brighter year both financially and play wise.

Then why do you even support Isiah? All Isiah has gone as GM is make other teams better. Chicago, Orlando, Phoneix, etc and etc. Chicago got better when they traded Crawford, stop acting like Crawford is a godly basketball player. You have too much a soft spot for him. Trading Crawofrd will make this better, this is what we're focusing on.

There is nothing wrong with being over the cap.

O Really? How about being over the cap, but having one of the poorest teams int he NBA, with the players on this roster signed to 3-4 more years?

hometheaterguy, along with Camby, Artest, Mutumbo, Richardson, Marbury, Marcus Williams, David Lee and Arroyo, Bell is one of the my favorite players in the NBA. I would love to have him. Too bad Phoneix is a smart franchise with a smart front office. They would never give Bell up. They have direction. Bell is in Phoneix to hit those 3's and guard guys like Kobe. I wish we had somebody like that.

Josh Smith/Joe Johnson are suppose to be the two franchise guys for Alanta, especially with Smith, he's a local guy who brings the crowd to the game with his shot blocking, dunks and hustle.

Like I said in the beginning of my post, we must do the follow.

Trade for draft picks.
Trade for expiring contracts
Trading for players with the same contract yrs, but an additional draft pick.

We must NOT do the follow

Trade away expiring contracts
Trade for one dementional players
Trade away draft picks
Trade for longer contracts
Trade for washed up turnover prone players.

I wish Isiah kept it simple, he's trying too hard, and its hurting us.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I agree with you about chemistry but talent/ability and chemistry go hand in hand. The Knicks current roster lack the ability to have the winning chemistry on a consistant basis. This is because the players are all 1 dimentional. I want to keep Curry, Lee, Crawford, Balkman and Frye (unless we can use him to get a player like a KG or Josh Smith). The rest of the team can be broken up and traded away for missing pieces. Marbury is another player that I would be tempted to keep if he could stay in the more traditional PG role. I think come the trade deadline there will be teams interested in QR, maybe we could get them to take Jerome James's contract with the trade. Jeffries is another player that teams would want. I said it in a previouse post, I would see if Pheonix would be interested in Jerries. See if Bell could come into play. I would see if Atlanta would be interested in Frye for Smith. I would even contact Portland about Randolph but not for Frye. I would see if Lee and QR could get it done. Randolph would be awesome on the Knicks flanking Curry. Then I would bring Frye off the bench in rotation for the 5-4 spots. Hell of a 3 man rotation up front, don't you think?!?! How's this lineup (dream lineup for me):
Satring 5:
Curry
Randolph
Josh Smith
Raja Bell or Posey
Marbury

Bench:
Crawford
Balkman
Robinson
Collins
Cato
Malik Rose
Frances

I could live with that!
I know the Bell and Smith are long shots, especially Bell. But, I do not think it is out of the realm to get Smith for Frye and an uprotected #1. If bell is not available I would go after Posey in the off season. I think he could be signed for the Mid, or see if we could get Miami to sign and trade him. Posey can play the 2 spot and he is an awesome perimiter defender. I know he is on the block this season so he is worth a look in my opinion. Maybe Jeffries get's that deal done, even though I would HATE to give Miami the type of Player that Jeffries would give them. Randolph is totally do-able. Portland is looking to dump him and his off the court issues. He has a HUGE contracr, BUT he does produce, unlike Rose. He would at least give the Knicks a strong rebounder and scorer in the post. Would make a Frye trade more bearable. Also, Balkman could play the 4 and the 3. I would try to keep either Frye or Lee but I think Curry is and should be the center piece that the Knicks build around. He has 10 years ahead of him in this league so the team should be built around him. The inside - outside game could be very strong with the Knicks. So keeping Crawford is huge in my plan. Crawford, Robinson, Marbury in the guard rotation is big as well as if we could land Posey or bell. Bruce Bowen is another guy that would be awesome on the Knicks. Again, strong perimiter D from the 2 spot.

Yo I'm loving the lineup. It's balanced and strong in the frontcourt. My only problem is that defense is absent in our post. Josh Smith can do some damage from the help side but that's about it. I like the backcourt tho. And the bench is strong too. Dag I would love to get a roster like that. But like what you said it's almost impossible but at least there's that little chance lol. Well explained post...much props man much props.

donchris

The line up is good. I think the future is safe with Curry. He's athletic and he's only 23. He's got a lot of good years ahead. People talk like the kid is 30 or something. Hopefully we can have more of a consistant season. I'm not too worried about the Bobcat loss. They can't lose em all.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I think Randolph's D is strong. He is a tough rebounder! The lineup I mentioned in a previous post, I believe, is an extremly balanced lineup. I agree that we would be slightly week in the post, especially from the bench but we could either draft a 4 that is strong or try to sign or trade for a 4 that is a mid level salary guy, like Reggie Evans or a Jeff Foster (I know we would have to trade for these guys) to come off the bench. Cato can play both the 5 and 4.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I don't like Randolph because he along with Darius Miles form the neucleus of the Blazers locker room cancer. I Zack Doesn't get the ball he pouts and plays zero d. That's the last thing we need here. Frye is longer and has more upside. Raja Bell, needs a hug (just quoting Kobe!) James Posey was sent home by Pat Riley for being FAT, and Josh Smith plays in spurts.

Here's who I'd like Gerald Wallace. As 1 said, subtle moves are the best moves right now. He a supplemental player. He going to give you motion without the ball and rotate well on defense. At PG, Luther Head if he could only get his assit numbers up to 5 or 7 a game. He got a mean stroke and also plays solid defense. The best things about the aforementioned players is that they are COACHABLE. This is the type of guys we need to keep bringing into the fold. My Line up is the following:

Marbury
Crawford
Wallace
C.Frye
E.Curry

D.Lee
Head
R.Balkman
Jeffries
M.Collins
K.Cato

No major overhaul. Just simple attainable moves.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I don't like Randolph because he along with Darius Miles form the neucleus of the Blazers locker room cancer. I Zack Doesn't get the ball he pouts and plays zero d. That's the last thing we need here. Frye is longer and has more upside. Raja Bell, needs a hug (just quoting Kobe!) James Posey was sent home by Pat Riley for being FAT, and Josh Smith plays in spurts.

Here's who I'd like Gerald Wallace. As 1 said, subtle moves are the best moves right now. He a supplemental player. He going to give you motion without the ball and rotate well on defense. At PG, Luther Head if he could only get his assit numbers up to 5 or 7 a game. He got a mean stroke and also plays solid defense. The best things about the aforementioned players is that they are COACHABLE. This is the type of guys we need to keep bringing into the fold. My Line up is the following:

Marbury
Crawford
Wallace
C.Frye
E.Curry

D.Lee
Head
R.Balkman
Jeffries
M.Collins
K.Cato

I like Wallace but how would we obtain him? We would have to trade for him but who would the cats want back from us? They are a new team, so they do not want a big - long contract. Since we are capped out until the universe implodes, we can not sign him out right when he is a free agent. But, yes I would want him on the Knicks! Randolph is one of the top rebounders in the game! I think with Curry flanking him, they would be the perfect tandem. I would want to keep Frye and have him come off the bench to play the 4 and 5 spots. The problem is this, we could get Randolph with out giving up Frye. We can't get Wallace with out him, nor Smith either. Wallace and Smith are 2 players that are tops on their perspective teams so it would take a Frye to get them. Luther Head, not sure if I am with you on him. We have Collins so we do not need Luther Head. I think Collins could be a similiar player if given more minutes. Bell, Bowen are players the Knicks should look into for the back court. These guys are lights out with their D and can hit a 3 when they have to. They are D first, shoot second and that's what the Knicks need to balance off the roster. If we could get one of those guys and keep Crawford (who is NOT a favorite player of mine) he would be a nice 6th man to play both the 2 and 1. He could be a great change of pace player as well.

metrocard

Legend

Marbury
Crawford
Wallace
C.Frye
E.Curry

D.Lee
Head
R.Balkman
Jeffries
M.Collins
K.Cato

James Posey isn't really fat, Riley just sent him and Walker home because they didn't obey the policy in their contract.

Raja Bell needs a hug? Thats agruement your best for not bringing Raja here? You're a fucking faggot.

You want Gerald Wallace over Josh Smith? You don't even make sense.

I would like Gerald Wallace here, but you don't even SAY who we would trade him for. Are you fucking stupid? How did you obtain Wallace from the Bobcats and Head from the Rockets without any trades? :teeth: Did you just magically pick them up off the street and sign them as free agents? If you forget (you probably did since your knowledge in the NBA is very limited), Gerald Wallace plays on the Bobcats. You need to TRADE to get Wallace. Same with Head.

Luther Head is a combo guard, he has never been known for his passing.

If? IF??? IF???, again with the if's. You're a terrible poster with the worst logic I've seen. Luther Head going to average 7 assist in the NBA? Whats next, Eddy Curry averaging 9 assist? Luther Head is an off guard for Rockets. Do you even follow whats going on the league? If you don't, shut the fuck up and stop speaking about the NBA. Stick to making no sense and being an Isiah apologist.

I like Wallace but how would we obtain him? We would have to trade for him but who would the cats want back from us? They are a new team, so they do not want a big - long contract. Since we are capped out until the universe implodes, we can not sign him out right when he is a free agent. But, yes I would want him on the Knicks! Randolph is one of the top rebounders in the game! I think with Curry flanking him, they would be the perfect tandem. I would want to keep Frye and have him come off the bench to play the 4 and 5 spots. The problem is this, we could get Randolph with out giving up Frye. We can't get Wallace with out him, nor Smith either. Wallace and Smith are 2 players that are tops on their perspective teams so it would take a Frye to get them. Luther Head, not sure if I am with you on him. We have Collins so we do not need Luther Head. I think Collins could be a similiar player if given more minutes. Bell, Bowen are players the Knicks should look into for the back court. These guys are lights out with their D and can hit a 3 when they have to. They are D first, shoot second and that's what the Knicks need to balance off the roster. If we could get one of those guys and keep Crawford (who is NOT a favorite player of mine) he would be a nice 6th man to play both the 2 and 1. He could be a great change of pace player as well.

Exactly, guys like Bell and Bowen are players we lack.

I rather have kept Udoka and Barnes, and trade Francis, and Crawford to another team. These guys are guards who can do little things, and they don't worry about shooting. They both can shoot the basketball, and defend man to man. Barnes never got a chance in New York, but limited time he averages 4 and 4 in 16 minutes, which isn't bad.

Now Udoka and Barnes are starters for their teams who have done great jobs being the best perimeter defenders on their roster. We had both of these guys last season and let them go. Another decision by Isiah that blew up on his face.

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Raja Bell needs a hug? Thats agruement your best for not bringing Raja here? You're a fucking faggot.

That was me quoting Kobe Bryant after Bell close-lined him in last years playoff. Someone who follows the L as much as you should have got that. So once again you show yourself to be an IDIOT!!!

Luther Head is a 4 APG guy in college, and a 2nd Year pro. He will definetly average more than 2.5 APG for his career. Plus you don't get an assist if guys miss shots when you pass. Again, I have League Pass, I've watched Houston games, have you? I seen that he can pass, and try to set up teammates. Have you? NO! You don't even have a TV.

Who did you move for Gadzuric? No one. A bitch bitches just to bitch. (Exclusive Quote...Dr.Carpy 2007. WRITE IT DOWN!)

It's We must NOT do the following. That's how it's said in ENGLISH. Yeah, you go to school. You must be real sucessful. OH YEAH! 3.5 GPA, but you have no grammatical skills to speak of. My niece could correct you, and she is a 5 Y/O. You'll probably put something derogatory about my niece, who's a kid simply cause you a sissy! Oh by the way, when I used the term Merc, I was/am right, and you were/are wrong. Merc is short for Mercenary. Mercenary are folks that would contract Kill. DUNCE!

Last edited:

George M.

Benchwarmer
How about this?

How about sighning A.Jameson in the offseason and then approaching Seattle with a package of Francis/Frye/Robinson for Ray Allen????:peace:

George M.

Benchwarmer
What,no response???

A starting lineup of Marbury,Allen,Q-Rich,Curry,and A.Jameson would kill and it wouldn't be out of the realm of impossibility.Jameson's contract Xpires at the end of the season,check for yourselves at ESPN.COM!!!!!!:smokin:

metrocard

Legend

That was me quoting Kobe Bryant after Bell close-lined him in last years playoff. Someone who follows the L as much as you should have got that. So once again you show yourself to be an IDIOT!!!

Luther Head is a 4 APG guy in college, and a 2nd Year pro. He will definetly average more than 2.5 APG for his career. Plus you don't get an assist if guys miss shots when you pass. Again, I have League Pass, I've watched Houston games, have you? I seen that he can pass, and try to set up teammates. Have you? NO! You don't even have a TV.

Who did you move for Gadzuric? No one. A bitch bitches just to bitch. (Exclusive Quote...Dr.Carpy 2007. WRITE IT DOWN!)

It's We must NOT do the following. That's how it's said in ENGLISH. Yeah, you go to school. You must be real sucessful. OH YEAH! 3.5 GPA, but you have no grammatical skills to speak of. My niece could correct you, and she is a 5 Y/O. You'll probably put something derogatory about my niece, who's a kid simply cause you a sissy! Oh by the way, when I used the term Merc, I was/am right, and you were/are wrong. Merc is short for Mercenary. Mercenary are folks that would contract Kill. DUNCE!

I know Kobe said that about Bell, but like I said thats your agruement Bell shouldn't be here? Cause he needs a hug? Can you make more sense in your post. Thanks.

Raja Bell is one of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA and is a great NBA shooter who's very coachable and is one of the best role players in the league. We won't get him because we have nothing to get Phoneix, but he would be a great addition to this team. Go give Raja Bell a hug, since thats your agruement for believing Raja Bell would be a positive addition.

Head will probably average 3-4 assist. But not 7. Once again, you show no sense. He didn't even run the offense in Illinois, he's extremely atheletic and can score the basketball. Head is your typical combo guard like Keyon Dooling and Leandro Barbosa. They're going to play off the ball and make plays, not running the offense, but scoring the ball. Head is a nice player, but saying he will average 7 assist in his career isn't smart, and doesn't make an agruement why he would be a good addition here. Why would we want Head anyway when we have enough combo guards as it is?

I make a simple typo and you go crazy. Your neice has down syndrome and suffers from obesity. You sure do love talking about your family on the internet weirdo. Anyway, back to basketball.

I would like Gerald Wallace here, but you don't even SAY who we would trade him for. Are you fucking stupid? How did you obtain Wallace from the Bobcats and Head from the Rockets without any trades? Did you just magically pick them up off the street and sign them as free agents? If you forget (you probably did since your knowledge in the NBA is very limited), Gerald Wallace plays on the Bobcats. You need to TRADE to get Wallace. Same with Head.

You made a bigger mistake than a typo. You brought Gerald Wallace and Head to the Knicks without even making a trade. What your Houdini now? You make alot of predictions and what if's, but this is the icing on the cake. I never seen anyone before made a suggestion without even promosing a trade or showing how the deal would go down. It can't get any worst than this.

A starting lineup of Marbury,Allen,Q-Rich,Curry,and A.Jameson would kill and it wouldn't be out of the realm of impossibility.Jameson's contract Xpires at the end of the season,check for yourselves at ESPN.COM!!!!!!:smokin:

:teeth:

Have you ever heard of defense? Even if AJ's contract expired, we wouldn't be under the cap, it doesn't make a difference.

Last edited:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
At the NBA level Head will get more minutes at PG. the NBA bases decisions on Height. If Head can get to 5-7 APG, he will futher his career. Mike James in Minnesota was assist low when he came into the L. Now he is around the 4 level, and last year with the Raptors he was a 6 APG. Head can easily attain the 5 to 7 APG and command minutes in the league. That's the point I've had too reestablish for only you cause you're slow. Don't hate on my niece cause she can correct your grammar. It's your fault that you're not as smart as her. 13 years difference, and you think she wouldn't be that much farther ahead than you.

Raja Bell is a dirty player. There are other players that defend well, that don't cheat or try to injure superstars cause they simply aren't as good. Last Time I checked Kobe dropped 50 on Bell last year. Kobe also has his name on the Larry O'Brien trophy...3 times more than Bell. And please don't say that Kobe won cause he had Shaq. Kobe finished games in the fourth quarter when Snaquille couldn't hit a free throw or get up and down the court.

You'll probably put something derogatory about my niece, who's a kid simply cause you a sissy!

You genius reply:Your neice has down syndrome and suffers from obesity.

You're pathetically predictable. This is exactly what I wrote you would do, and you did it. You've proven yourself to be my bitch subject to what I tell you.

You said:
Dan Gadzuric would be a great back up Center, he does everything Curry doesn't do
I would like Gerald Wallace here, but you don't even SAY who we would trade him for. Are you fucking stupid? How did you obtain Wallace from the Bobcats and Head from the Rockets without any trades? Did you just magically pick them up off the street and sign them as free agents? If you forget (you probably did since your knowledge in the NBA is very limited), Gerald Wallace plays on the Bobcats. You need to TRADE to get Wallace. Same with Head.

I guess you're even dumber than me. You point out that I didn't trade anyone to obtain Wallace. Fine. So how did you get Gazuric? You're obviously fucking stupid. You know less than me, because you did the same thing. YOU FUCKING MORON!

Why don't you do everyone a favor here and stick your head under water until the bubbles stop? Or swim in Shark Infested water, or Jump off the Empire State building? Or just step out into traffic? Maybe set yourself on fire? You get what I'm saying don't you?

PLEASE IGNORE ME AS WELL. I THINK THAT YOU"RE A DISGUSTING IDIOT, WHO SHOULD GO MEET THE FIRING SQUAD AT DAWN. I DETEST YOU.

metrocard

Legend
You said if again. Once again, you have no logic here. You're predicting the future. Mike James got 6 assist as a Raptor because he was a ball hog, he dominated the ball and was gone out of town. Thats your response? Because Mike James can do it, Luther Head can too? LOL...oh boy. Luther Head averages 4.1 assist per 48 minutes. He isn't in the NBA for his passing, he isn't going to be a 7 assist guy. Stop dreaming, predicting, and making up made up stories. Let me know when you want to come back to reality.

Theres cheating in basketball now? Raja Bell wouldn't have been called a dirty player 10 years ago. Raja Bell plays physical tough defense. None of that soft Canadian crap. We need dirty defenders on this team, we have too many cupcake players like Curry and Crawford. Kobe scored alot, true but you don't understand what Raja Bell did. Raja Bell made Kobe go on 1 and 5 and isolate his teammates. This disrupted the Lakers offensive flow. When Kobe got Walton and Brown invovled Lakers were destroying the Suns, thats how it go to game 7. Kobe can score sure, but Raja Bell plays physical and tough on Kobe and challenges every shot. Kobe is just THAT good, no one is going to stop Kobe from scoring, but Raja Bell forced Kobe into going one and 5 and thats what makes Raja such a great defender. He forces his opponent out of the play. You probably never heard of the guy anyway. Go give him a hug already, what you're waiting for? :teeth: The point is, Raja Bell is a GREAT basketball player, and you have no reason for not wanting him on this team.

Now Carpy believes Kobe won 3 rings by himself. Why even debate that? He's trying to be stupid purposely. He's not even debating, he's agrueing over senseless things that make no sense. Kobe won 3 rings by himself? Raja Bell needs to be hugged instead of be on the Knicks? Luther Head is a passing PG? Its so many false statements in one post, it makes you think if this guy even follows the NBA. Stop talking about basketball, seriously.

I was sarcastic, you talk about so much about your family on here, when someone talks about them back, you feelings get broken down into pieces. Just shut up already and talk about basketball. No one cares about your niece. Your niece is probably your NBA analyst...lol thats why your information is so inaccurate.

Dude...wtf, are you even reading this thread correctly?

hometheaterguy said:

Dan Gadzuric is another player that I can think of that could help this team and not break the bank while be exactly the type of player they need.

I agreed with him.

You've failed to replied to this

You even posted up the Knicks roster

Carpy says:

Marbury
Crawford
Wallace
C.Frye
E.Curry

D.Lee
Head
R.Balkman
Jeffries
M.Collins
K.Cato

How did we get Wallace and Head without giving up nothing? Its a really bad statement by you. It made no sense. Bottyboy, the name of this thread is " The thread to end them all: Post your plan to fix Knicks here". Your plan is to get Wallace and Head to the Knicks without any trades? This is why you never played basketball or dealt with basketball professionally in your life.

Another insult, which I'm not even going to reply to. You're the only one here who's offended. I laugh when you get mad, so you're only helping my entertainment. Thanks. Welcome to the ignore list.

YOU LOST.

Last edited: