Who wants Metrotard Banned?

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I was just curious to see who wanted Metrotard to permanently disappear. I think the guy is an idiot. I was wondering who else feels the same way? feel free to say yes or no. Again I'm just curious.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I accept him and his opinions. He shouldn't be treated this way and how would you like it if someone made a thread and wanted you out of the forum? what a shame. We Knicks fans should treat each other as family not enemies.

Last edited:

pat

Starter
well, he cannot cope with his aggression after losses and he seems to have a minor problem with curry and isiah, but I would not go as far as excluding someone for his/her opinions on a basketball team. it is just sports.

GetRealistic

Starter
He's annoying as hell but i wouldn't ban anybody. I just wish he wouldn't repeat the same opinion/point every post. We get you don't want curry and crawford on the team. Move on to a new topic. Not to mention Crawford isn't even playing now. And thats working out real well as you can tell by the record.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Annoying??...the dude repeatedly...again repeadedly used the N-word and thought it was ok until he was threatened with getting banned. He's puerto rican by the way...not black. Black people shouldn't say for this reason...because everyone else thinks its ok to use it and they don't know the history of the word. I could respect his opinion if he would stop bashing knick players and fans alike. But overall he's just a disruptive force on this forum and I think it would be alot better if he was gone...He's caused more "internet brawls" then Roy Jones has KOs...you get my drift?.....Look at the New starting lineu-up thread and see a live example of what I am talking about...

nyKnicks126

Oh please dont get into that history crap PLEASE. Slavery is over and done with in America. White people were slaves in Rome, and Egypt, Black people in the South, Arabs to this day are slaves. So please dont talk about that history thing okay? Remember words are only words.

So lets get on with another topic, like on the knicks, and I think someone should close this thread. Its not right.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Oh please dont get into that history crap PLEASE.

I'm not going to spew out knowledge on African history to make you look stupid. You missed the point entirely...HE USED RACIAL SLURS ON THIS FORUM. So if you ran a business would you condone racial slurs? I guess you would with your tone. And when does white people being enslaved have to do with anything I'm saying?? Again I love all my multi national people but when you show hate to my people...of course I'm going to get offended.

Remember words are only words.
No my friend...when you say the N-word you have no idea the reprecussions that might occur. You are ignorant if you think otherwise...this is not a bliss this is reality in which people still have peanut sized brains and think down just because of color. Open your eyes. Racism is still occurring like it was during 1800s. But then again...what do I know...I guess when preteens go to prison for 7 years for pushing a hall monitor down as a minority in a predominately white town...I guess we are all living in pleasantsville huh?

Don't feed my fire on this... I can laugh and not take seriously half the comments people put on this forum but when you get mad at me for bringing up THIS ISSUE then it seems like you are insulting my intelligence on the matter. I don't care who you are...you step up to me and say the N-word (notice how I don't say the word and I'm black) you get jumped...simple as that. That's how serious it is...I can't believe you condone this type of behavior...this garbage makes me sick....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
If someone has a problem with another person such as metrocard they should just ignore him and not read his posts. Its as simple as that and its not necessary to make a thread about banning him. I partially agree about crawford and curry. If curry doesnt learn how to play D the knicks will never go far in the playoffs. Crawford is inconsistent and has poor shooting percentages. He's right but as knick fans all we can do is hope jamal becomes more efficient and that Eddy works hard on his d over the summer.

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
This is my first post!

Hi guys. This is my first post in this forum. But I've been an avid reader for about a year already. I think I was a regular poster here a couple of years ago, and I just forgot my account info. It might be another site though. Anyway I've been reading a lot about this metrocard stuff and I think I'd definitely agree with MSGKnicks33. Just ignore his posts if he's really starting to get to your nerves. Don't read any of his posts at all. IMO some of his posts are quite immature, but I guess that's really how he is in forums. We just have to deal with it. He can be a respectable poster as long as he lessens his aggressiveness and use of harsh words. Banning might not be necessary. Anyway I'm a solid Knicks fan since 94. I still believe in the Knicks this season.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
He is on my ignore list...and I haven't read any of his posts for a while now. And he no longer hates on me or my posts because I ignore him...but look on how many people have gone into countless, ignorant posts because of him. He honestly is wasting Rady's server with all this nonsense garbage he posts or the result of his posting. We wouldn't even have this thread if he was here. I agree with you on the ignore part because I have done that...I'm talking about for the respect of others and the sanity for knick fans everywhere. And for future knick fans that possibly want to join this forum. Most people like myself want to go to a forum to talk about the knicks, ballin, and the likes of that. Not to diss your sex life or yo momma jokes. He is shying away potential knick fans from this site. In my opinion...he needs to bounce...

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
You know I wanted to just ignore this thread, but 1 and Only, if you were really trying to ignore him you wouldn't have that tag line on the bottom of all your post....how do you expect Metro to leave you alone & not make things personal, when he's gotta look at "balls in your jaws" every time you post??? Why is it everyone's always jumping on Metro like he's the only one that gets personal in here??
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, and if you don't agree, no one's forcing you to respond....

nyKnicks126

You stated good points. I as well like all national people, Africa, Asia, Europe, etc. My bad if you misunderstood me.

metrocard

Legend
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth: ^ Look at these two guys post. They're all directed to me. Damn, I get peopole to register on this site just to display their frustration. LOL...dudes stay losing.

Those two, and the other depressed chimps should be suspended already. They spend more time talking about me than the Knicks. They contribute absolutely no insight on the Knicks or nothing related to basketball. These group of trolls need to go.

If you don't like my material, put me on ignore, its not that hard. I already put all the idiots on ignore cause I'm not willing to read shit on my screen.

Wheres the maturity in this forum? I never seen such a lack of masculinity or as much drama in here...lol save the drama for your mama, no cares why you're crying.

Oh please dont get into that history crap PLEASE. Slavery is over and done with in America. White people were slaves in Rome, and Egypt, Black people in the South, Arabs to this day are slaves. So please dont talk about that history thing okay? Remember words are only words.

So lets get on with another topic, like on the knicks, and I think someone should close this thread. Its not right.

LOL...is that redneck still bitching at me? The dude isn't even from NYC, he'll most likely sound retarded when he tries to say yo or nigga. I told the guy I came from an enviroment where those words were used commonly as communication for friendship, nothing related to racism. The kid caught feelings and never let go. Did he bring up slavery? LMAO, mostly everyone in this world has been opressed. W/e I'm not going to get into it.

Only 4 people here want me banned, thats because they got bitch slapped by me. They're creating other accounts to over do it. Most people in this forum are MAD CHILL and cool, and you've seen where I've co-signed and disagree with people, and they co-sign and disagree with me. We kept it civil and cool, but its just the Isiahsexuals who catch feelings mad hard...lol its really comical.

nyKnicks126

LOL...is that redneck still bitching at me? The dude isn't even from NYC, he'll most likely sound retarded when he tries to say yo or nigga. I told the guy I came from an enviroment where those words were used commonly as communication for friendship, nothing related to racism. The kid caught feelings and never let go. Did he bring up slavery? LMAO, mostly everyone in this world has been opressed. W/e I'm not going to get into it.

Only 4 people here want me banned, thats because they got bitch slapped by me. They're creating other accounts to over do it. Most people in this forum are MAD CHILL and cool, and you've seen where I've co-signed and disagree with people, and they co-sign and disagree with me. We kept it civil and cool, but its just the Isiahsexuals who catch feelings mad hard...lol its really comical.

Metrocard chill out man, I had your back his whole time and you misunderstood me . N dont call me a redneck I'm far from one. I was quoting what One and Only 1 had to say. Not you. I was actually havin your back. But once again a big misunderstanding.