Official Cologne/Watches Thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
how about something u and the girls like lmao.....i am king is the shit, so is gucci by gucci

i've had them for a couple of weeks now and whenevr i wear them i got tons of compliments

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This threads helps a lot. Wasn't aware of all the types of brands that were good.
As for watches, what I did was I got a guess watch and put real diamonds on the piece. Went from a 150 dollar watch to a 1500 dollar watch. The watch, the ice and the work only cost me about 750 though

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thats not a bad idea, gotta know how to do it right cause not all watches will look good iced out.......and its helped me a lil too i've tried some of them at macy's by getting samples and some i liked some i didnt...

still if u haven't give I am King a shot get the samle from macys by just requesting one....ull like it it's a very unique scent and the ladies like it...

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
I really dig Unforgivable by Sean John. I like the smell. I wear it only for special occasions (Christmas, Weddings, Whenever there are fine chicks around).
I use AXE after I have gym or if I forgot to shower.
I will definitely try out I Am King when I am done.
How is Acqua Di Gio and Armani Code?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
thats not a bad idea, gotta know how to do it right cause not all watches will look good iced out.......and its helped me a lil too i've tried some of them at macy's by getting samples and some i liked some i didnt...

still if u haven't give I am King a shot get the samle from macys by just requesting one....ull like it it's a very unique scent and the ladies like it...

Prince, either you really like I am king or sean must be paying you to advertise. Lol. But yea I'ma go check it out today and see which one is best for me. On the whole watch thing, yea not all watches will look good with the diamonds. You have to be selective on what type of style you have and what will go well with your style.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
I really dig Unforgivable by Sean John. I like the smell. I wear it only for special occasions (Christmas, Weddings, Whenever there are fine chicks around).

True, axe is a last minute thing. Acqua di gio is nice. Its always been a playa's scent. Might be getting somewhat played out though.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Prince, either you really like I am king or sean must be paying you to advertise. Lol. But yea I'ma go check it out today and see which one is best for me. On the whole watch thing, yea not all watches will look good with the diamonds. You have to be selective on what type of style you have and what will go well with your style.

LMAO naw man i wish he was though...but seriously i am king is an istant classic in my eyes,

some of my collection
Unforgivable-as BigCock said its great
Gucci by Gucci- is a nice formal cologne should be worn with polos and such

i agree i've been using unforgivable for a long time now since its arrival to the market in 2006, and no homo i really like unforgivalbe women my ex used t wear it and its mad sexy loll..u could get it for your girl or something

Aqua Di Gio- one of my favorites its great but its perfect for the summer time, not that good for the winter cause its too tropical for the winter perfect to wear to the beach or on vactaion etc

Armani Code-also one of my favs its a very unique smell, but obviously since its arrival on the market in 2004 alot of fragrances have tried to duplicate its smell but cant its a must buy and u could wear it anytime and with anything....as gorgio armani said in his quote about it " this smell isn't made for you o stand out, but a scent to be remembered" and thats exactly what it is it doesnt stand out but the ladies notice it

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yo, you were right prince, I am king is ill! I was sampling all the colognes (easy when the salesperson leaves the place unattended) and it was the one that grabs your attention. Kind of like a sexy, light-skinned, latin chick with a great body and long wavy/curly hair (my preference). Today at my job people have been complementing on the scent. Yo I do want to start a collection when I move back to NY, do y'all know any future colognes that are coming out that I should look out for?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i told you man, that shit is a attention grabber, ladies love that cologne, and the best thing is that it has a unique scent to it, no cologne on the market smells anything like it i must admit unlike his music, when it comes to cologne Sean John knows what he's doing, i give him mad props...thats two in a row now that he's hit the nail in the coffin with(unforgivable and sean john)

i dont know any that are yet to come out but there are new ones that im going to purchase soon:

Givenchy Neo
Prada Infusion( i loved the original Prada so ill give this one a shot)
Versace Pour Homme

other nice colognes:
Attitude by Giorgio Armani
Burberry London
Pure Lavender by Azzaro

i currently own:
Unforgivable
I am King
Acua Di Gio
Armani Code
Prada
Curve

nice to have a rotation....

Last edited:

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Cool, I'll take a look at those brands when I start setting up my rotation.

Having a great scent is essential to life. Niggaz that smell like shit should be put to death. Lol. Makes this world a better place.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
LMAO yea....another good thing about having a rotation isnt that you have the freedom to wear different colognes for different occasions and different moods its that....i know it sounds chessy but it keeps the ladies guessing and i've had that happen i wear one one day another then next and i had my ex tell me "you always changing up the cologne u wear i like that"....women like it, and i like having a rotation so its a win-win for me

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Yo Prince, got a question. How can I make the cologne portable? You know, have a smaller container to spray on when I need to. Kind of like what axe does. I don't like taking a 70+ dollar cologne with me everywhere. Specially on weekend getaways

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
what do mean you want to switch the bottles into a different bottle you got, like pour out some into the container?

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
what do mean you want to switch the bottles into a different bottle you got, like pour out some into the container?

Yea something like that. You know like how they have samples in those little plastic/glass tubes. I was just wondering if they had those accesories.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea me neither when i first found them i was kinda suprised they had them, it helps to have em though...